WHO'S THE NASTIER - MEN or WOMEN?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At the SIGHT of it or the potential FEEL of it? You may be misinterpurating.

Why wud I care, exactly?

Sometimes it hurts when inside, sometimes it's cool.

All I know is that the girls I've been with have usually ( not always ) been initailly shy, but once the fuse is lit equally as nasty as us guys.

Maybe I'm just lucky (I doubt it).

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So does that mean that I'm not the only guy in the world who wants to be ANYWHERE other than where I am after I've cum?

I just want sleep.

I thought I was a horrible, selfish bastard.
Okay say someone is into like.. bondage.. does one want to fall asleep in restraints?

I agree but are you talking about VISUAL stimulus specifically? I think women are more turned on by LITERARY stimulus. But thats a gay guess :smile:

STD, don't worry you're STILL a selfish , horrible bastard! No-one can take that away from us men!
I couldn't answer you.. I'm just as gay as the next person and see myself as a gay man lol so it's all about visuals for me.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For some strange reason I doubt you understand the female mind very well :rolleyes:

Why dont u explain what u mean instead of just leaving short one liners?
I don't really need to understand female minds, Im gay. You have nothing I want. Nothing strange about that :rolleyes:

One of those quotes is actually a QUESTION based on something Ive heard & read numerous times in female publications. I was inviting comment. Don't just poopoo me without backing up your points. Its not helpful to anyone.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didn't actually state it as fact but posed the question, but having spoke to a couple of women in the past few hours they seem to think that its true too. Maybe Tinyprincess is the Wise Woman of Wonga & knows more than everyone else. Shame she doesn't know what a forums about. You know, like, giving opinions & thoughts. This isnt a car sticker parade. Put up or shut up. I don't waste anytime trying to understand the female mind. Not while I have toenails to clip...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So when you disagree with someone it is you stating your opinion, but when someone else disagrees with you, or claims not to understand your opinion, it is them not knowing how a forum works.

Interesting...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its amazing on here how some will almost force themselves to misunderstand your point just so they can come at you from a certain angle. Where the fuck have I had a problem with anyone disagreeing with me? All I ask is that u actually have something to say! Undermining someones points with pithy one liners implying theyre wrong just isnt good enough. Back it up with some insights! Im certainly not gonna learn about women from any on this thread. Not that Im interested. I would love tinyprincess to enlighten me with a 10 page essay on what I dont understand about women's minds. I haven't even made any great statements about women in the first place! Geeesh!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
But isn't RAPE the number one female fantasy?
nope, it's not one of my fantasies! the thought actually bothers me more than it would turn me on.

Shopping for shoes is the #1 female fantasy.
yeah that's more like it :cool:

I thought it was a man in an apron washing dishes.
LOL very close, but shoes are more important!

ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME AS EACH OTHER.

ALL WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME AS EACH OTHER.

Thank you, that is all :smile:
^ listen to the woman!! :wink:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stacy true that all woman are different.You and princess are nice sweet ladies.Someone else on here is a loud nasty vile slob.The only sex im sure she gets needs to be plugged in.lol.Have a great day Ladies.