Whos the oldest lady on LPSG?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by fizzyjizz, Sep 12, 2008.

1. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I read recently that the people who spend the longest amount of time on the internet are the over 65's. Then it occurred to me that i have never seen a woman on LPSG over the age of 45.

I was wondering; who is the oldest lady on LPSG? And to the other ladies here; do you still think you will be coming here and checking out the cocks when ur old or do you think your interest in big cocks will subside?

I'm crossing my fingers that Helen Mirren replies to this message. :rolleyes:

2. got_lost

Gold Member

I don't think any woman will want to admit she's 'the oldest' on here!!! :lmao:

I doubt I'll be here when I am 65, no.

But how would all you guys feel if there were some gennuine females you were camming with but they were, in fact 70, not 30....

oh dear... you're all distrusting about women as it is... I may have just made it worse!!! :rofl:

3. naughty

Gold Member

LOL! Where did you read that one? I thought people over 65 were leery of the internet. It being the great Satan that it is...:biggrin1: I dont know who the oldest woman is, but I know as a woman this is definitely the wrong way to out her! I am gathering that you are not she... ? With the degree of sexism on this board already, do you really think any one of our lovely ladies would like to remove the fantasies that many have built up? This does bring up a good story though. My great aunt who was fabulous till she left us at 102 had a very young spirit. She had gone blind over the years as a result of diabetes, so she was a part of a support group for the visually disabled. A certain man in the group began communicating with her and would call her to chat regularly on the phone. One evening he finally got up the nerve to ask her out for a date. Then he asked the fateful questio.He said, "I hope you dont mind my asking your age. I myself am 35." She smiled and gave one of her full bodied laughs as she responded, "I dont mind at all, but you might. I am a very young thinking 93." He was silent for a painful few seconds and she finally said "but baby the rest of me has earned every year of that 93" LOL! Now wouldnt it be wonderful if we all could just enjoy that kind of freedom. A word to the wise should be sufficient. :eek::biggrin1:

4. floydtherooster

When I was on the site perviously, I knew two women that were on there that were in their 50's. I don't think they are still active on the site, and I don't know anyone older. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were others in their 50's or even 60's or more.

5. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Then you haven't been looking that hard... :tongue:

6. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That or he has a very poor memory and forgets how old I am.

7. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG as old as that!!!!! What is this site coming to. :eek:

8. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. Principessa

Gold Member

You should have titled your post "Calling All Crones!" :lmao: You would most likely get the same lackluster response. :tongue:

Maybe that's true in the UK but in the US senior citizens tend to be computer and technophobic. Case in point: My mom is 78 and has had a cell phone for years; but I swear she still doesn't know how to retrieve voice mail messages. :irked:

I'm 42, do I win a prize? An estrogen patch, custom orthotics, maybe a lifetime supply of Centrum Silver. :tongue:

10. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL this thread is funny.

I thought that the OP would have been thoroughly lynched/beaten/slapped/impalled by now!

This is a recipe for disaster! LOL

And I don't think that the ladies will line up here to tell their respective ages. No, No.

11. cockoloco

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMAO!!!!

12. Principessa

Gold Member

Well don't keep us hanging. Did they hookup? :confused: Did she spend the rest of her days showing that youngun how to really live? Enquiring minds need to know! :cool:

13. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

What are we going to do when we find her?

14. marleyisalegend

Gold Member

Albums:
    What aren't we going to do when we find her?:wink::tongue::biggrin1::cool:

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

LOL!

I'm 45 and I figure I'll be interested in well endowed men for as long as I live. :smile:

I have a funny story about my mom and the whole technology thing. I had gotten my computer degree and a few years later she was talking about taking an introductory computer class for senior citizens, because she figured she knew NOTHING about computers and didn't want to make a fool of herself in a class full of younger people. Well, they didn't have one of those, but she finally took an introductory computer class, and was in a class with people of all ages....

She wound up making the best test scores of anyone in the class, and now does extensive online geneaology research and is always sending me email. :biggrin1: I joke about geekiness running in our family.

My dad, however, still doesn't know anything about computers and I think he's afraid to touch my mom's computer.

16. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Oh no. the internet provide many old people with an outlet. They especially enjoy genealogy and playing games like hearts or pogo. At least that is my experience when I was doing tech calls.. I would oft ask the older people what they did on the internet.

17. D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin Account Disabled

Oh Mattness....you wanna tell them?

18. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shhhhh baby, don't tell anyone that it's me

19. fizzyjizz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was shocked by the fact that they spend so long on the internet also. I assumed it was mostly under 25s on the net. Although, mabye the old people are just taking about three hours to figure out how to open their e-mail or they are actually replying to the spam they get sent :haha:

I have a friend who's mother got the internet and when she was told about e-mail she wrote him a letter on her e-mail account; printed it, put it in an envelope and posted it to him. lol

20. naughty

Gold Member

Did you miss the part where she said she was feeling every year of that 93? I guess that was her way of saying, before you even think about it , dont even think about it! LOL! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted