Whos this big black stud?

sarasota69: Does anyone have this guys website or the full series of pics? I remember one time seeing a whole bunch of black and white pics from a photo sesssion on one of the newsgroups several years ago.

http://tinyurl.com/52xyv

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately that pic is doctored, what a pity, because this guy is naturally huge and needs no enhancement. I first saw his huge member in Black Inches where he was introduced as a rival to Black Thunder's title of biggest dick to ever appear in the magazine. Thunder needn't have worried, he is bigger but this guy was a breath of fresh air. Both of them had columns in Black Inches where they answered letters sent in from readers. Apparently the rivalry was too much for Thunder who discontinued his affiliation with the magazine and has refused to disrobe for them ever since. An insider for Black Inches reported that the editors had a big, steamy layout planned for both of them to appear in the same spread in some type of gladiator showdown but Thunder flatly refused, most think because the other guy can get incredibly hard where Thunder is mostly a limp poser.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy is appropriately named 'Stallion'. He did some magazine shoots a few years back and was also featured in a video by La Mancha studios. There are quite a few pics of him around - one shoot features him as a boxer, another of him as a car mechanic slipping out of brown coveralls. I've got quite a few of him in my collection.

cheers

Dillon

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
that has to be one of the most ridiculous pictures i've ever seen! It's like 12" flaccid. Who the hell would believe that was real?