whos tought of it or did it

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by shortstocky, May 15, 2005.

1. shortstocky

shortstocky New Member

how many straight guys here would admit they have tought about having a blow job from another guy or even experienced it?

2. Landshark77

Landshark77 Member

What if your gay? Can we admit to having thoughts of getting one by a chick?

3. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hell just being on this site makes sure that you've at least thought about it at some point. That's no big deal. Actually having one from a guy takes things down a completely different path though.

4. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Good point, Altairion...

5. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I have thought about it. In the end it just didn't turn me on. Like the idea of being sucked by the ugliest woman imaginable. But you have to think about it before you can decide you're not into it.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Sephiroth: I've had a blowjob from a guy before Though I'm bisexual. It's was from my gay friend Ricky when me and him were dating to see if we could have a relationship together

7. jonb

Gold Member

I think most guys have thought about crossing over before. And if it weren't for certain cultural issues associated with Abrahamic religions, most guys would've probably crossed over at one time or another. (Actually, even then, there's stigma on the receptive partner in much of Latin America, but not on the insertive partner.)

As for me, I've even jerked off with other guys, but never gone as far as a blowjob.

Now, here's a bit of a twist on that: How many straight guys have thought about

8. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    For the most part, I'm straight, but I've thought about letting another guy go down on me. In fact, I've done more than just think about it. I've had guys suck me off several times.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not bisexual or gay. I only get excited by women. Men are cool, but there is no spark.

A blow job from a dude feels just as good as (if not better than) one from a girl. The guys really seem to get into it more. I think they get off on it as much as I do.

I'm pretty thick, so I take it anywhere I can. A good blow job is a good blow job - preiod. Give it a try. As far as I concerned it doesn't make gay.

9. Student21

Student21 New Member

I've had a blowjob from a male friend of mine before, too bad I couldn't get into it lol. I'll post the whole story in the story section cause I'm not sure if it would belong in this thread or not.

10. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

But then they wouldn't be "straight", would they?

Anyhow, I've never really given the idea of getting a blowjob much thought, period. I'm weird like that.

11. viking

viking New Member

Albums:
    It's like this,

You know sometimes, you're at home and you feel like having a nice juicy steak!
    You love a good steak and it fills you up just right.

Then one day, You're at a friends house and he's making lamb chops.
    Hmmmm?? I've never tried lamb chops.

What would you do?

Try the lamb chops or go out and get your own steak?

12. Alley Blue

Gold Member

How so?

13. Alley Blue

Gold Member

I was just going to say that!
    If you take it for what it is ( a mouth on my penis) then that is all it will be. But if you turn the situation into "deriving sexual pleasure from another man", not simply " another mouth" then that's what it'll become......

14. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:
    I've had both - steaks and lamb chops. Both are pretty tasty, but I prefer steaks to lamb chops now.

15. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had both - steaks and lamb chops. Both are pretty tasty, but I prefer steaks to lamb chops now.
    [post=312348]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

What about Bonnie?

For those of you who don't ge tthe joke
    http://www.udel.edu/BCC/images/past/lambchops.jpg

16. steve319

Gold Member

I'd admit to having thought about engaging in oral with another guy. A gay friend of mine insists that it's sooooo much better with guys because they know how to operate the equipment and are less inhibited and on and on. He's a big fan of propaganda, anyway. :)

That kind of thing will surely send the thought across your mind. I mean, we've all had less than mind-blowing manual/oral experiences where we've thought, "Here, just let me do it," right?

I listed my orientation breakdown as 90/10 as a sort of healthy admission to myself of an existent degree of attraction that has surfaced here and there rather than a representation of my personal experiences. It's a positive move for me to acknowledge it here, I think. Would it be too much an Oprah moment to say I'm embracing the complexity of me? [gag] ;) Yeah, I think so too.

Well, I've been sitting here debating it for awhile now before typing any further, wondering if I want to go ahead with it or not. And I'm thinking "yeah," so let's just be out with it. In college I did have a bit of a mutual masturbation event with another guy one night, and it was a sort of formative moment for me in a lot of ways.

You want to know the worst part about telling that story? The most embarrassing part? More than the fact of doing it at all, more than the fact that neither of us were able to orgasm?

The worst part? See, I had this big urge to add "when we both were really wasted" to that admission sentence somewhere. That's such a cop out and, honestly, pretty offensive, isn't it? Even after all these years and so much time to put it in perspective, I feel obligated in some stupid way to point out how drunk we were. Isn't that sad? As open-minded as I am, as many gay/bi friends as I have, as much as I support "the cause" at the risk of my job, I still have the urge to qualify my statement. How weak is that?

Now that I've typed it, it's staying. It's a long, stupid story and one that I'm sure I'll tell someday in a topic that hits closer to home, but it feels good to have unloaded that one. (Sort of.) I can count on, what? two fingers? the number of people who knew that.

Guys, I know how ugly it is to still feel the twinge of longing to tag the "drunk" qualifier on it, but please know that I mean no offense by admitting it. I fully acknowledge it. I hope my admission serves to mitigate any offense that anyone might take.

You know, I'm a work in progress too. Just like the rest of us, right?

(Right?) :unsure:

17. jonb

Gold Member

Personally, I don't like mixing sex and mind-altering substances. (That sounded so formal, didn't it?) What I mean is, I want to feel everything, and I want my partner to feel everything.

Also keeps me from the "We were wasted." copout. Drugs don't literally control you, just break down your inhibitions, dull your senses and reflexes, and maybe make you a little psychotic.

18. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:

Good point ebviking.

19. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Right!
    I for one think were all a work in progress, whether it be matters of sexuality or matters of self esteem .......

20. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

So true, Altairion, but my main reason for this post is to compliment your new (at least to me) avatar. Damn, you're good looking, buddy. I bet you can't count the number of times you've been coached down that different path, am I right?

Draft saved Draft deleted