whos tought of it or did it

mekkler

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by shortstocky@May 15 2005, 05:08 PM
how many straight guys here would admit they have tought about having a blow job from another guy or even experienced it?
[post=311313]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Definately not from guys. I don't even particularly enjoy bj's from women either. I don't consider it torture, just not one of my favorites.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh lord, I think every man has thought about it on occasion. Seriously, I don't think anyone could tell me with a straight face that they haven't considered what it would be like, would it feel good, etc. Actually going through on it is a different matter though.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu+May 18 2005, 07:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; May 18 2005, 07:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Altairion@May 16 2005, 12:01 AM
Actually having one from a guy takes things down a completely different path though.
[post=311442]Quoted post[/post]​

How so?
[post=312344]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I&#39;ve never had one from a guy alley, but the simple act of physically having one would completely change the perspective on things. Just thinking about the idea at random is pretty harmless while having it happen in reality would certainly be much different.

<!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy
@May 19 2005, 09:45 AM
So true, Altairion, but my main reason for this post is to compliment your new (at least to me) avatar. Damn, you&#39;re good looking, buddy. I bet you can&#39;t count the number of times you&#39;ve been coached down that different path, am I right?
[post=312726]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment Roy. :) As for being coached down the different path...again I&#39;ve never been there, but I can think of several people I&#39;ve talked to from lpsg who wouldn&#39;t mind sending me that way. :)

Steve, thanks for sharing your story with us dude. I&#39;m not sure why you feel bad about wanting to tag on the fact that both of you were drunk, but at least from this end it doesn&#39;t seem like a bad thing. You&#39;re just telling the truth. Would you both have done it sober, or only when drunk?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@May 20 2005, 07:02 AM
Steve, thanks for sharing your story with us dude. I&#39;m not sure why you feel bad about wanting to tag on the fact that both of you were drunk, but at least from this end it doesn&#39;t seem like a bad thing. You&#39;re just telling the truth. Would you both have done it sober, or only when drunk?
Thanks for the kind words, Altairion. You&#39;re a great guy&#33;

The reason I hate feeling that need to say, "OH, but we were totally drunk at the time&#33;" is because it&#39;s a cop out--and kind of an offensive one, at that. It&#39;s as if I&#39;m still hung up on it and, worst of all, thinking it was something of which I should be ashamed, which it isn’t—at least not for sexual reasons. I’m ashamed of that period of my life for different reasons than playing around sexually with a friend. :)

This was during a period of my life when I thought I could ignore generations of precedent-setting alcohol abuse in my family, telling myself that I&#39;m different and that I can control it and all that. Turned out I was wrong, and it took awhile for me to get power over myself and leave it behind. And my experience with my friend was a part of that, but what finally truly frightened me and woke me up was that people I trusted began telling me about things I had done that I couldn’t remember or even imagine myself doing. It honestly scared the living sh*t out of me and helped get me on the road to change.

And what JonB said is totally right in my case. Alcohol lowers inhibitions and might tip personality in one radical direction or another, but, like hypnosis, it just doesn&#39;t make you do things you truly would never do. I learned a lot about what I’m really capable of during that time.

Maybe that answers your question (in a really roundabout way): maybe we would have done it anyway and just needed the alcohol as an excuse. I&#39;ve vacillated back and forth with that over the years. To be honest, it was pretty shocking to me when he made that initial "move" (man, this is uncomfortable to discuss with you guys :eek: ). Then again I didn&#39;t flip out and kick him out either, eventually joining in, so make of it what you will.

After a party, we&#39;d gotten back to our dorm room (we were roommates along with a third guy) and I&#39;d already crashed when he slid into my bed beside me, saying he was too wasted to push the piles of junk off of his bed. Soon after, he slid his hand into my boxers and away we went till we fell asleep or passed out or whatever it was. It was probably a really pitiful sight because I don&#39;t think either of us even reached orgasm (or even stayed hard?). I&#39;m not sure.

I do remember waking up the next morning, afraid to move because then he might wake up and we&#39;d have to talk and face the facts of it all. ;) I waited till he woke, pretended to be asleep till he lumbered to the bathroom, crawled out of bed (sick), managed to get some clothes on and spent the rest of the weekend with a friend off campus. Yeah, this story is full of cowardly evasions. :eyes:

So yeah, maybe we would have ended up playing around sober, but considering how blindsided I was by it (as clueless as I can be sometimes, I still think it came out of nowhere), I’m not so sure.

Anyway, that’s the whole, stupid story. I wish we’d been able to talk about it and even gotten to the point of being able to laugh about it, but we never spoke of it again. I think if we’d been able to deal with it emotionally at the time, I wouldn’t have spent so much time in subsequent years worrying about it (for no reason). I might even be a different person today; you never know.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I said some of this in a pm, but I figured everyone should see some of what should be said.

Steve, you&#39;re a great guy, and I&#39;m glad that you&#39;ve gotten beyond your alcohol problems. It is certainly understandable to see what point you were coming from about being ashamed of yourself at that time. Overall it sounds as if you certainly were short on some inhibitions that night, and worried what people will think simple from that fact that you might not have stayed hard and didn&#39;t orgasm. I think it was either because you were really drunk or that you simply weren&#39;t all that into it (or both). It may have been other things that I don&#39;t know of right off, but that&#39;s what I&#39;ve come up with :)

As for what actually transpired...I know you&#39;ve had a ton of time to think this through (years), so I bet you&#39;ve come to terms with it by now. While just trying to jack off with someone else around isn&#39;t too extreme, I can&#39;t even imagine what lines were crossed by having your roommate come in and slip his hand into your boxers. While you two never brought it up afterwards, was your roommate totally straight or did he have other leanings?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My college roommate, Paul, is straight.
He&#39;s married with kids and he really is maybe only 1 percent (or less)
bi-curious.

But one time....in a totally random moment....drunk
and in a weird frame of mind....we played a little bit.
Nothing major (well, depends on your point of view but)...
some mutual jerking and sucking....not even to completion.

We both felt weird about it...and unecessarily so, i think.
It was something that happened, but it was not life altering for either of us, in the end.

Years later, he told me he is actually glad to find
out that he doesnt really want lambchops, as we are saying here in the thread.
But that he is happy he tried em and happy that it was someone
as brotherly close as me.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was also in a college room with three. Of the three of us, I am the only one who has turned out to have homosexual leanings. However, my roommate and I had oral sex regularly and mutually jacked off often. Once, when doing an oral 69, the third guy walked in on us. He made noise and left the room, embarrassed. Later that night he asked me (He must have known that I was gay even though I didn&#39;t) if I would have male sex with him. We had oral sex. We never talked about it again. The other roommate and I continued having periodic oral sex and mutual masturbation until he married about five years later. We are still friends, but we no longer mention those times, and we certainly don&#39;t go for lambchops together any more. He knows that I am gay, and I know that he is straight, so it was just a time for experimenting.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had sex with quite a number of straight dudes ... and many queens would love to scratch my eyes over that. Funny thing is, unlike the aforementioned scratchy queens, I really don&#39;t have a thing for straight men. They approach me ... never the other way around ... because they&#39;re curious, and I come across as a &#39;regular&#39; guy: I like sports, can fix a car, etc. I don&#39;t swish, wear makeup, call other men &#39;girlfriend&#39;, or any of the other things that give them the anti-gay creeps. After one-time sex with a guy, most of them will say that they don&#39;t regret the experience, but that gay sex just isn&#39;t for them. They tried it, satisfied their curiosity, and they never look back ... and often we remain friends. I insist on one thing, though: no alcohol or drugs. He must be completely sober and clear-headed. I don&#39;t put up with that "I was soooo drunk..." bullshit. If a guy has sex with me, it&#39;s important to me that he realises that he&#39;s having sex with a man, and he&#39;s the one who asked for it.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Altairion@May 21 2005, 02:08 PM
While you two never brought it up afterwards, was your roommate totally straight or did he have other leanings?
[post=313409]Quoted post[/post]​
Looking back, honestly, who knows? I spent a lot of time wondering about that and finally came to the conclusion that it probably doesn&#39;t matter much, really. Maybe he was sending signals and I was too clueless to know (as is my pattern). We both were clearly comfortable enough with it and curious enough to give it a try.

We both were dating young ladies at the time. Mine was a long distance relationship (DOOMED&#33;) and his girlfriend was another student. Tragically, she was killed in a car accident just a few months later.

He and I both sort of "vanished" by the end of that school year. I moved home to clean up (and work a dead-end summer job that reminded me why I wanted to go to college) and he flunked out, moved away from his mother, and disappeared. None of us have heard from him since as far as I know.

Anyway, I&#39;d love to reconnect with him someday and hash this thing out. It would be a much easier conversation to have now.

It&#39;s really nice to hear your example, txquis. That&#39;s the sort of mature, happy-ending scenario I&#39;d love for Chris and I to have had.

Oh, DMW, do these guys have to sign a contract first? ;)

I found many more men are able to give awesome head than women. Women seem to have a really difficult time giving head, hand-jobs, and ball play. In my experience, men are much, much, better at it and the most mind-blowing fellatios I&#39;ve ever had were exclusively from men. It&#39;s likely as simple as men knowing what men like because they have the same equipment but I agree that men get into it more.

Just my .02 cents.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 21 2005, 01:30 PM
I have had sex with quite a number of straight dudes ... and many queens would love to scratch my eyes over that. Funny thing is, unlike the aforementioned scratchy queens, I really don&#39;t have a thing for straight men. They approach me ... never the other way around ... because they&#39;re curious, and I come across as a &#39;regular&#39; guy: I like sports, can fix a car, etc. I don&#39;t swish, wear makeup, call other men &#39;girlfriend&#39;, or any of the other things that give them the anti-gay creeps. After one-time sex with a guy, most of them will say that they don&#39;t regret the experience, but that gay sex just isn&#39;t for them. They tried it, satisfied their curiosity, and they never look back ... and often we remain friends. I insist on one thing, though: no alcohol or drugs. He must be completely sober and clear-headed. I don&#39;t put up with that "I was soooo drunk..." bullshit. If a guy has sex with me, it&#39;s important to me that he realises that he&#39;s having sex with a man, and he&#39;s the one who asked for it.
[post=313461]Quoted post[/post]​
I see you&#39;ve realized the best way to attract straight guys:

1. Let the guy woo you. It&#39;s all straight guys know.
2. Don&#39;t be a queen. Straight guys hate this. In fact, if a man has never so much as masturbated in front of another man, he&#39;s most likely afraid of becoming this.
3. Don&#39;t expect lifelong monogamy. At best, you&#39;ll share him with a woman for the rest of your life; she may know about it, but nobody other than the three of you will. At worst, you&#39;re a one-night stand.
4. If the straight guy doesn&#39;t specify, he&#39;s the active partner, or there is no penetration.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@May 22 2005, 05:32 AM

I&#39;m not consciously trying to attract straight guys.

Don&#39;t expect lifelong monogamy.

I don&#39;t want lifelong monogamy with a straight guy. He&#39;ll go on wanting sex with women, and I can&#39;t provide him with all he wants in that department. If he&#39;s looking for a one-time &#39;fling&#39;, I&#39;m fine with it: No strings.

If the straight guy doesn&#39;t specify, he&#39;s the active partner, or there is no penetration.

Don&#39;t bet on it&#33; Straight guys tend be funny about what they will and will not do. I know plenty of straight guys that go into the experiment without drawing boundaries because they know that it&#39;s a one-time thing. The thing that I always find amusing is the straight dudes who take it in the ass: it&#39;s like they&#39;re trying to show that they can &#39;take it like a man&#39;. They grit their teeth, clench their eyes shut, and break out in a sweat, but they take it&#33; The one thing that most straight men will not do is kiss another man. That represents to them a different level of intimacy. Sex can be sex without romance, but kissing means something else all together. Most straight men are not willing to share that part of themselves with another man. There are, of course, exceptions.

These observations are based on my experiences. Your mileage may vary.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I know you don&#39;t try to attract straight guys, and I once met a guy who would never have sex with a straight/bi guy just because these guys also liked women. (Really, are we that disgusting? LOL)

Issues of sexual orientation can get confusing. At this point, I believe that, while attraction to one or more genders isn&#39;t a choice, the way it&#39;s expressed is largely a result of upbringing, and that modern ideas about homosexuality (including the aforementioned man) are largely a reaction to 19th-century sexual repression, and its retro vogue in the 50s.

B_Dantesco

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;m not consciously trying to attract straight guys.

No, but you&#39;re an attractive person and you know it. Gay vs. straight doesn&#39;t really have to enter into the equation. You&#39;re a sexy man and even straight men recognize that fact. You come off as a hardon waiting to happen. If someone is going to experiment sexually it might as well be with someone that they realize is sexy as hell.

I know plenty of straight guys that go into the experiment without drawing boundaries because they know that it&#39;s a one-time thing. The thing that I always find amusing is the straight dudes who take it in the ass: it&#39;s like they&#39;re trying to show that they can &#39;take it like a man&#39;. They grit their teeth, clench their eyes shut, and break out in a sweat, but they take it&#33;

I didn&#39;t "draw boundaries" as you put it because if I experiment, I want to experience it all. I truly was curious. Do gay men really give better blow jobs than women? (They do.) Could I actually take more dick down my throat than a woman even on my first time trying? (I could.) What&#39;s all the fuss about getting fucked in the butt? Does it hurt like hell? (You bet it does. Gritting teeth, clenching eyes, breaking out in sweat. . . no wonder&#33;) But can a cock do things to a prostate that a finger could never achieve? (Yes, no question.) The main question I had: could I actually enjoy sex with a man and get off? The answer was mixed. Yes, I enjoyed it on a mechanical level. The physical stimulation was incredible even though being rear-ended hurt like a sonofabitch, but the romantic connection was missing. Even though the guys I tried it with were friends and I shared an emotional bond with them, I didn&#39;t get that warm and fuzzy feeling I get from sex with women. I&#39;m glad that I experienced it, but once was enough. It was an adventure, but I&#39;m not gay by nature.

[/quote]The one thing that most straight men will not do is kiss another man. There are, of course, exceptions.
[/quote]

I&#39;m proud to be the exception. If I&#39;m with guys that I trust and respect and count among my friends, a wet sloppy kiss doesn&#39;t seem out of place. I mean, that&#39;s nothing compared to where else my tongue went that night. Yeah, I guess a kiss does represent a degree of intimacy, but this was not a sexual romp with strangers. I shared an emotional bond with them beforehand, and the sex didn&#39;t change that feeling.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+May 22 2005, 02:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; May 22 2005, 02:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>At this point, I believe that, while attraction to one or more genders isn&#39;t a choice, the way it&#39;s expressed is largely a result of upbringing...
[post=313561]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]
I like that phrasing. That sounds accurate to me.

Hearing the different shadings of opinion on this topic is fascinating to me, especially seeing how our views are filtered through the lens of our own experiences.

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@May 22 2005, 01:56 AM
The one thing that most straight men will not do is kiss another man. That represents to them a different level of intimacy.
[post=313547]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

That&#39;s more interesting still&#33; Kissing is the more vulnerable "opening up" because of the romantic element. Makes sense, though. Considering that underlines for me how I&#39;m so not the typical guy.

priapusnudist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is my first post, so I hope I don&#39;t mess it up. I think most straight guys have heard the legend that &#39;guys suck better than women&#39;. Letting a guy suck you doesn&#39;t make you gay, it just makes you horny. Closing your eyes and lettin a guy go down on you gives you relief...and makes you a good bud to the kneeler :) Consider this, it the blowjob took place through a gloryhole...or in pitch black darkness, could you discern the gender of the mouth sucking you? The next question then is would it matter? Tons of straight men, for example, frequent bookstores with gloryholes to let a guy do what their wives or girlfriends won&#39;t, or can&#39;t do well.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 21 2005, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 21 2005, 09:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jonb@May 22 2005, 05:32 AM

Don&#39;t bet on it&#33; Straight guys tend be funny about what they will and will not do. ........

The one thing that most straight men will not do is kiss another man. That represents to them a different level of intimacy. Sex can be sex without romance, but kissing means something else all together. Most straight men are not willing to share that part of themselves with another man. There are, of course, exceptions.

These observations are based on my experiences. Your mileage may vary.
[post=313547]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

You know J. you&#39;re right. I&#39;ve had my fair share of blowjobs from guys but I&#39;m not into kissing them at all. The only time I&#39;ve ever made out with a guy was with my best friend. I really love him. We did some exploring together years back and we did kiss each other passionately. We&#39;re both married now and we&#39;re still best buds. But the ONLY reason we made out was because we love each other so much.

I never thought about it like that. My M2M experiences tend to be anonymous, and I&#39;m not kissing someone dude I don&#39;t know.