whos tought of it or did it

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 23 2005, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 23 2005, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ebviking@May 23 2005, 06:56 PM
I never thought about it like that.  My M2M experiences tend to be anonymous, and I&#39;m not kissing someone dude I don&#39;t know.

You&#39;ve gotten to know me pretty well here on the board, right? ;)
[post=313975]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That&#39;s right&#33;&#33;

:evilgrin:

shortstocky

Just Browsing
Media
viking from reading some of your posts, you seem to be one of most free people on here. i know there are more guys out there that have thought about this or done but are afraid to admit it. i am gay and sometimes i think about women. the only thing is that i suck dick better than i eat pussy :wow:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
All guys do. Don&#39;t worry; women are better at eating pussy than at sucking dick, so it all balances out.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by shortstocky@May 31 2005, 03:50 AM
viking from reading some of your posts, you seem to be one of most free people on here. i know there are more guys out there that have thought about this or done but are afraid to admit it. i am gay and sometimes i think about women. the only thing is that i suck dick better than i eat pussy :wow:
[post=316467]Quoted post[/post]​

Who says I&#39;m free?&#33;&#33;

Just kidding.
Thanks, I am usually the most &#39;free&#39; person around. My friends joke about it all the time.
They all know I&#39;ll do anything that sounds fun.

As far as what you do better, it doesn&#39;t really matter. It&#39;s not a job interview.
If you can feel good and make someone else feel good, then you&#39;ve done it right.

I wish more people were able to separate feelings and sexual pleasure from gender.

SEISMIC

1st Like
Media
I went on holiday with my mate some years ago, on the pull well the first two nights were no shows. We had a lot of beers and start talking about sex and girls in general, eventually we both admitted we wish more than anything we could suck our own dicks. We both argue over who suggested it but we ended up sucking each others cock and it was fine, a one-off, but I don&#39;t regret it. Over the years we did swap girls at night, not quiet foursomes but easy with a mate. He did ask me to join him in a threesome last year as a treat for his girlfriends birthday she was up for a double peneration, that was top funky, especially as I&#39;m best man at their wedding in August.

shortstocky

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by SEISMIC@Jun 4 2005, 12:33 PM
I went on holiday with my mate some years ago, on the pull well the first two nights were no shows. We had a lot of beers and start talking about sex and girls in general, eventually we both admitted we wish more than anything we could suck our own dicks. We both argue over who suggested it but we ended up sucking each others cock and it was fine, a one-off, but I don&#39;t regret it. Over the years we did swap girls at night, not quiet foursomes but easy with a mate. He did ask me to join him in a threesome last year as a treat for his girlfriends birthday she was up for a double peneration, that was top funky, especially as I&#39;m best man at their wedding in August.
[post=317815]Quoted post[/post]​

that&#39;s hot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never had to give any thought to it. The first encounter with a guy that involved getting sucked was one of my cousins. He was 6 weeks older than I and at the time we were both three years old.

Gramps

MysteryMeat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I can’t say for everyone, but for me I am a Curious George. I can’t say I am attracted to men, but my sex drive is thru the roof. The first time my curiosity came into play was during prom. Everyone and their mom wants to get laid at prom. So I rented a suite with a hut tub to ensure maximum probability. My date wanted her best friend to come too with her date for some hot tubbing. I ended up caving for fear of losing my chance of scoring. We had a bottle of Malibu rum and Sonny D. Things are going great but I wanted the other couple to leave. My plan was to get aggressive with her so she would kick them out.
All of a sudden she starts to try and bargain with me. He and her friend said if me and the other guy do stuff with each other, they would go the extra mile and have fun together for our enjoyment. Now the thought of one girl is good enough by my standard, but two? So I am trying to weasel out of it for fear if I ask the other guy I would get punched. He actually asked me if I wanted to, so I agree with some added fake protest. I had to admit for being so awkward, it sure was fun. Just oral and hand jobs, but the girls made good on their end and put on a show for us. Toward the end we had some “alone” time with our respective dates. So it all panned out in the end. Since then, just done oral, j/o, other small things with guys. I enjoy that a lot. I still prefer women over men by a vast majority, but if the occasion rose, I might be tempted to have a gay old time.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What’s to think about? Don&#39;t get me wrong here but i`m really fascinated by blow jobs no matter who gives em. There’s another thread (“I can’t get off from head”) where I just made a brief post too. Anyway, a good blow job is pretty rare and I&#39;m convinced that to get a good blow job, you gotta let a gay guy give you head. They really WANT your dick in their mouth. Seems that hung guys really have a prize the guys want and admire. I think it’s also kind of a coup for them to have gotten to play around with a straight guy’s dick—it ‘almost’ counts like getting me into bed. I know this one guy that even claims to have had sex with me just cause he sucked my dick. Hmmm..This is starting to sound a little Clintonesque. Anyway, and I’ve said this before, it doesn&#39;t really make any difference at all whether it&#39;s a dude or a chick that sucks me off—I just like a nice warm mouth. So the best blow jobs, in my experience, are from the guys. It can be a lot of fun, too, cause they can really get into it a lot more than the girls do. I love it when they&#39;re suckin away and then THEY start to get hard too. That makes me even harder. It&#39;s really hot when we&#39;re both fuckin hard. No one has ever expected me to put my mouth down there, but I have reached down and stroked it a couple of times. (I’d say it was the poppers, but honestly, it was curiosity&#33;) If it&#39;s a really hot dude, I could maybe get into it even more. After all, I suck my own dick, why not try it with someone else’s? It’s just that that hasn&#39;t ever happened yet. But actually, it doesn&#39;t have to be a hot dude at all to suck me off. I’ve told this story before elsewhere, but I had this one really heavy dude blow me once and it was great—very possibly the best blow job I’ve ever had in my life&#33; The dude had a round belly that propped up his big fuckin heavy breasts that were like plump little rockets and came to points at huge cone-shaped nipples. At one point, I put my hard wienie between those tits just like you can a girl&#39;s and pumped away until he went down and took my dick in his mouth. I loved his tits and kept feelin&#39; `em, especially those great big huge soft nipples. I&#39;ve never seen another guy with anything close to like that. Just goes to show ya that I&#39;ll try about anything once, and if I like it i&#39;d probably try it again. I never had the chance to do it again with the big dude, but I would have if he hadn&#39;t been from out of town.

Gabe

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 19 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 19 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bareamigo@Jul 18 2005, 09:07 PM
I know this one guy that even claims to have had sex with me just cause he sucked my dick. 

Clue: if he sucked your dick. he did have sex with you. It&#39;s called oral SEX for a reason.
[post=330203]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
And, you know, Gabe, it&#39;s OK too. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2005, 09:07 PM
Clue: if he sucked your dick. he did have sex with you. It&#39;s called oral SEX for a reason.
I thought third base wasn&#39;t a home run. But if it&#39;s not real sex, it&#39;s pretty close.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 19 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 19 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2005, 09:07 PM
I thought third base wasn&#39;t a home run. But if it&#39;s not real sex, it&#39;s pretty close.
[post=330541]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I assure you, every time I&#39;ve ever sucked a cock, it was definitely real sex.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, that was how we always described oral sex in high school. "No, we didn&#39;t do it last night, but it was pretty close."

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb+Jul 19 2005, 10:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Jul 19 2005, 10:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 18 2005, 09:07 PM
[post=330541]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Jon,

3rd base was petting below the waist (and below the clothes) when I was growing up.
A homerun was sex. Intercourse was assumed, but yes, oral sex is sex.

LapDog :p :9 :p

Back on topic: I have no interest whatsoever in giving or receiving oral sex from a man. I love women too much&#33;

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, now third base is anything not involving actual penetration below the waist. It goes

French
Fondle
Finger/Fellate
Fuck

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
What is a man then that buys a fake set of lips and fucks and cums in it?
Or the man that uses his hand and cums in a cum rag?
If a straight man has no more of an emotional connection to a mouth behind a glory hole or even a guy sucking him,swallowing and it's over.
Much the same as throwing the cum rag away, or washing out the fake mouth until you are ready to use it again.
The man isn't sexually attracted to the fake mouth, any more than he he his own hands. They serve a purpose.
It's understandable if a man just couldn't stick his cock in a guys mouth for whatever reason, but if he does,shoots his load and that's that, then also it doesn't mean a man like that is not Straight.
It's pretty hard saying a man is straight, so men wouldn't consider fucking a woman's ass, eating her, or receiving head as being straight or a man. Many African men think that way
Biblically a man should love his wife where she is fruitfull.
Oral sex and anal sex is an abomination.
So where would that leave most straight men today?
In the end, if a straight man, and many have, sticks his cock down my throat, unloads, zips up and runs and calls me when he needs to unload again.He is straight.:smile:
Anyhow, I've never really given the idea of getting a blowjob much thought, period. I'm weird like that.[/QUOTE]

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My girlfriend recently asked if I'd ever want a guy to suck me off; not accusatory or anything, we were just watching a show where a gay guy (who was also a ghost) was pretty forceful in wanting to go down on a straight man. My gf thinks guys would probably be a lot better at it.
Personally, I think all sex is more about my attraction to that person than the actual physical sensation. I don't find men attractive, so it doesn't sound like it'd be interesting.
Oddly, she's said if we had a threesome it would have to be FMF, but I think the idea of my with another guy (and her specifically not involved) kind of turns her on.