Who's trying to get who off?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Woodland, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Woodland

Woodland Active Member

Albums:
    For some reason I've always thought that during sex, the guy is trying to make the girl cum, and the girl is trying to make herself cum.

Since it is pretty much guaranteed that the guy will cum from sex, isn't the whole act just an attempt to get her to get her orgasm(s) before the guy has his?

I guess this feeling comes from the fact that I don't have great endurance (unless I am using one of my sleeves or extensions).

Anyone else have an opinion?

2. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

For me sex is about the journey not the destination. I don't need to orgasm to have a great physical sensations so for me it is more about the emotions and feeling the love and passion during sex. He will most likely to orgasm and that is beautiful to see and feel.

3. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    DONT keep score - Make Love

In sex my objective is to make us both feel great. Since I am both physical and strong I will break a sweat sometimes and they will cum and not me. I can always cum and do with masturbation in between sex. Just let it happen. I have had partners who cum if I play with their nipples or one if I blew warm air in her ear. Although I assure you that orgasms aren't over rated they shouldn't be your priority.

4. Drifterwood

Gold Member

You need to learn and love the plateau.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

my idea of bad sex is a guy who just tries to get me off. IT'S TEDIOUS! i want some passion, some connection, some mutual enjoyment. quit pounding towards what you see as the finish line and just enjoy the ride with me. if i need to orgasm, i'll wank.

just my opinion.

6. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Is it guaranteed that all men will cum from sex?

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Do you mean by fucking with a woman?

No.

8. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's more about the act itself. Personally, I try to please the woman (and enjoy doing so) but am a little selfish and require something in return. Selfish isn't really the right word. I mean, she will most probably want you to get some pleasure out of it, too. For example, I may put her down on the bed and start to undress her without getting written permission - showing my desire (that's what I mean by 'selfish'). So, I'm having fun and she knows it - which will probably mean she can relax and have fun too. Make an attempt to please your partner but as Dolfette said, don't just pound away for the finishing line. The orgasm is a bonus, but isn't everything. I enjoy the build-up far more.

9. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Does it matter? But thanks for the answer.

10. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Nia. It's the journey I enjoy. It's likely I'll cum, but there are times when I don't and it doesn't matter. It's all good to me.

11. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Potential future partners: are you as interested in my enjoyment as you are in your own? Yes? Then that's a great start to making sure we both have a great time. Orgasms rock, multiple ones are even better, but there is also pleasure to be had outside of orgasms. A lot of pleasure if you know what you're doing.

12. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm more into competitive fucking myself.

The more orgasms she has the merrier, the quicker they are from each other the better. No such thing as too wet, no such thing as too loud. I like stroking my ego sometimes.

Besides, with the problems I have cumming in less than 24 hours apart, I don't care much for my own O sometimes.

13. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I would have to agree with you I love to give my women more orgasms then they can handdle I can never get mine till they get theirs.

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I've known women who preferred activities/positions from which they did not orgasm, to activities/positions from which they did orgasm.

Point being, orgasms are more important to some people than to others.

15. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

lol ok

16. Woodland

Woodland Active Member

Albums:
    I suppose my way of thinking about it was if the roles were reversed, as a man, I would hate to have sex and not cum. I guess its different for women, but I just hate to get her worked up and never get her to orgasm. I KNOW I'm going to cum, so I prefer that she do what feels best for herself and hopefully reach the big O before I do. :)

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

as a woman having sex with women... this whole damn man gets woman off, then man gets off has made for some lazy ass women.

would be nice if more women didn't think orifice and consent wasn't the only thing they had to bring to the smexing. :irked:

i like nekkid people. i generally have a great time while being nekkid with other nekkid people. goals, other than seconds, sorta limit creativity :biggrin: i'd rather roll around blissfully until someone taps out.

if ya only interest is getting me off, and off the runway, to clear you for landing... i'm gonna know.. i am gonna leave... i will write limericks and haiku on bathroom walls mocking your performance.

18. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Erotic sexual denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

19. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

I don't understand the focus on the orgasm aren't the emotions, the pleasurable feelings the human connection enough.

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*scratches head* emotions, connection, mutual pleasure are pretty awesome.

doesn't make orgasms any less awesome :biggrin1:

i can bitch about not having a goal... still come everything i have sex. :13:

Draft saved Draft deleted