Who's trying to get who off?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Coming from a mature woman (over 45) and having lived life...a real man's goal is to pleasure his woman, any way he can.

I am afraid that I am going to wade in here as well.

Yet your view of how it should be still leaves most men utterly unsatisfied. They have to bow to your every fucking whim and perhaps you may deign to let them please you and accept this as their pleasure. You are a fucking dinosaur and you think that sexual slavery is some form of liberation.

If you do ever happen to meet a real man, he'll wipe his spent cock on your arse and you'll never see him again.

No wonder you just get small dick :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Harsh!

But possibly true.

What does 'know how to please a woman' even mean? Which woman? You or me? Or dolfette? Or Not_Punny? We all have very different buttons.

Same goes for 'know how to please a man', btw. I've had enough guys to know that what makes guy A's eyes roll back in his head will moderately please guy B, leave guy C cold and just confuse the hell out of guy D.

We're all different.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

I have limits. I don't see that I am reacting any differently to my women friends here when they are told what to think and how to behave.

I do honestly hope that this type of attitude dies very quickly. We'll all be a lot happier. Not that there aren't guys who will enjoy what she offers; I just find that sad.

You want a bet for Saturday, Pig :smile:?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have limits. I don't see that I am reacting any differently to my women friends here when they are told what to think and how to behave.

No argument from me. Harsh is just dandy with me. :smile:

I do honestly hope that this type of attitude dies very quickly. We'll all be a lot happier. Not that there aren't guys who will enjoy what she offers; I just find that sad.

One of the sexual injustices against men is you are told you had better enjoy whatever is offered and not fucking complain. I can imagine my anger if that was said to me so I'm not surprised it pisses you off.

You want a bet for Saturday, Pig :smile:?

Sure. But do you think you can get a bunch of shamrock in your urethra? :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Sure. But do you think you can get a bunch of shamrock in your urethra? :biggrin1:

Certainly in my foreskin, you drive a hard bargain.

I don't mind if you beat us, you are canny at positional play to give points and have a great defense and I like some of your players as much as any Ireland fan.

But which of us has the better chance of beating England in the semis?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Certainly in my foreskin, you drive a hard bargain.

I don't mind if you beat us, you are canny at positional play to give points and have a great defense and I like some of your players as much as any Ireland fan.

But which of us has the better chance of beating England in the semis?

Don't you mean which of us has the better chance of beating France? :wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Don't you mean which of us has the better chance of beating France? :wink:

I wish I could see that but the French are just too fragile this time round. Maybe they have one great performance in them, and why not hope that this will be against England.

Anyway, the winner will have my support for the final. Just have those leeks ready :tongue:.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex with me doesn't take place just below the ears. It's a complete physical and mental, and probably spiritual, journey with a special person. If it was just about "getting off," well, there are toys that do a much quicker job.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't understand this thread (I mean the whole thread, not just the sporting interlude... not I said sporting, I'm so out of the loop there that I don't even know what sport!)

Sure there are times I have sex because I want to get off, and I feel a little empty if I don't have an orgasm from it by the time he has his. When that happens though, one or other of us gives me what I need afterwards. There are also times it's the same for him, and again, if he hasn't before I want/need to stop, then we solve it in much the same way.

It is a choice we have made together, to recognize those needs when they happen, and happily play the "living sex toy" for one another unless we have a specific objection to doing so at that precise time.

Sex, as in the normal, mutually desires act of consenting adults however couldn't be more different. For us at least, it is about both parties enjoying something together, regardless of the end result... We both enjoy it when we both orgasm, we enjoy it when only one of us does, and we even enjoyed it when it resulted in me falling off a table and not being able to move for 3 days without crying!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If neither you nor I care to cum while having sex, when do we know the sex is over? Hmm, come to think of it, how do multi-orgasmic lesbians know when the sex is over?

usually when my focus shifts from the nekkid ladies to food and ps3.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't get me wrong, sex *is* more about the journey rather than the destination, but for me the journey needs to wet, wild, bumpy and loud.

Very loud.

Tick, tick, tick and tick. :biggrin1:

You might wanna take back the loud in our hypothetical sex-iverse where we actually get to fuck. I don't think I've ever had sex without getting something shoved in my mouth to muffle the noise.

I like the word "encourage"! I've always known I don't give my partner orgasms, nor do I let her orgasm. Encourage is an excellent word. Reminds me of a quote I used to have in my sig:

"It's not about you waiting to be given an orgasm, it's about you actually mentally taking the orgasm. Nobody gives anybody an orgasm. We make it safe for our partner's libido to come out and play and find expression and find pleasure. So, the best sex partner action is a generous offering of support and pleasure."

- Nina Hartley's Guide to Multiple Orgasms.

Brilliantly said (both you and the quote)! I only wish more men AND women would hear and believe it.

I was sorta being gentle with the encourage. A more accurate term would probably be 'rip them from me whether I like it or not'. :tongue:

But then even when I'm not liking, I'm liking and wanting. And he is only able to do it because I've willingly given him the control. None of which makes any sense at all. :tongue: Apparently my powers of explanation die in the ass when I'm trying to explain my sub brain.

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have long subscribed to an ideal of a 3:1 ratio (her orgasms:mine). But in direct response to the OP, there is definitely a difference when the woman is focused on getting me off. Wow is there ever.