Who's your TV Daddy

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wait, wait, wait.....are you saying Mike Rowe is OLD and FAT? Fucking hell, you're kidding, right? He's only 48! Don't tell me, you're one of those whiny super-queens who thinks anyone over 25 is "oh my god, like, so totally prehistoric, eww!" and anyone heavier than a scrawny 70 kg twink is "oh my god, like, a total pig, eww!".....

sheesh!

Fuck.

Right.

Off.

Whoa, someone needs a chill pill...
He said he doesn't like old fat men...he's allowed his preferences(as are you in the type of men you like). Then he goes on to say he WANTS Mike Rowe to do things to him...So why so mad?

I don't know if Tony Danza during his "Who's the Boss" time counts? lol! But he was a "dad" perse :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: danerain

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes, Brian Kelly did it for me. Jerked off many times over him. His hot hairy chest and his ass. Damn! Believe it or not, Chuck Conners was another one. I didn't think he was great looking, but that masculine body and voice.

S

superbot

I hear Paul Hollywood (chef) is quite the daddy figure with certain gentlemen.!!

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And yes, Robert Reed, Bill Bixby, and Dick Van Dyke. John Amos was one that I was really sexually into. Those tight pants. Hot ass and crotch. His pants were so tight I looked for a head on his cock. Never saw one, so I assumed he was uncut. Wonder if he is?

colefan

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear Paul Hollywood (chef) is quite the daddy figure with certain gentlemen.!!

Paul Hollywood is definitely a sexy salt 'n pepper daddy with killer blue eyes.

paul%20hollywood%20nov%202012%20two.jpg