Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Are you my daddy?

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/courtship.wav
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son.
Cause he's my best friend.
Yes he's my best friend.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/sounds/courtship.wav
He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son.
Cause he's my best friend.
Yes he's my best friend.

I will never see that show again without re-hearing that song in this, er, light:surprised:.

:chinese:You be naughty Mister Eddy's Father!:chinese::spank:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
:tongue: Malletoo, it was Van (Hubba Hubba) Williams who was on Surf Side Six, as well as Bourbon Street Beat, The Tycoon, Green Hornet and several other early 60's TV shows. What an absolute babe. Apparently his career was basically over by the end of the 60's and he became a deputy sheriff somewhere, I believe in California.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my mom told me once that when i was little and the glen campbell show came on, i would stare at the tv. i don't remember it, and his looks even then don't float my boat. maybe it was the music. "and the wichita lineman..."

but with the above being said, i will hand the honor to him. also remember wanting to be like professor robinson and major west on "lost in space".

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about bob saget in a thong?

I ALWAYS thought Bob Saget was hot --- not for the TV show he did (can't remember the name, although his co-star was also hot -- can't remember his name either right now -- oh damn -- it'll come to me right after I post this!!!!:rolleyes:) ---- but I loved to watch Bob on America's Funniest Home videos. Maybe it was that long lanky frame.........long fingers........adam's apple bobbing.........anyway --- I always imagined him to be quite hung!

Media
Thanks Pinky....Yeah he was so beautiful...In the opening credits he comes out on the deck and leans back on the rail...sorta aims his crotch towards the camera....And the guy from Adventures in Paradise...Adam
Somebody also ....at age 16 I realised I couldnt have those feelings and be straight....whatever that was? Altho I knew I was gay when I was three years old..whatever that was?....whenever that was? Damn Damn Damn...and it's been like that ever since.