Who's your TV Daddy

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another tv daddy fantasy of mine is the gay black man from All In The Family. I don't know the actor's name - I don't even know the character's name! I know he's not a tv daddy, but he was on tv, and he was a big beautiful black daddy and that's good enough for me! And considering the age of the show, I imagine he'd be a big daddy now. YUM!

HiJinx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another vote for Bill Bixby on Courtship of Eddie's Father. There was a scene where he was getting out of a shower and talking to Eddie. I stood up by the TV to see if I could look down and see more of him! Whenever he was shirtless on Incredible Hulk, I would sit up from laying on the floor. My mom would tell me to move back or the TV would hurt my eyes.

Another father brought up was the one from Eight is Enough. I never had a thing for him but my best friend in high school had a dream about him. She said she walked in and he was having sex with me from behind. He looked up and gave her an evil smile. We couldn't watch Eight is Enough together without being grossed out.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always been attracted to older men. It's a pity I'm becoming one.

Anybody ever notice Don Porter? He played Sally Fields' dad on her first TV series back in the 1960s, "Gidget." Way sexy. Or maybe it's just me. ("Gidget" was before my time, but oh the joys of reruns and DVDs.)

Then there is always "the Dicks:" Dick York and Dick Sargent, both whom played the role of Darrin in "Bewitched."

More recently, how about Stephen Collins as Rev. Eric Camden on "7th Heaven?" Now that is one fine specimen. (So what if he plays a member of the clergy on "7th Heaven?" My first boyfriend was a Southern Baptist minister. I took it as a sign from God.) I first noticed Collins back when he played Sela Ward's boyfriend on "Sisters."

Speaking of Sela Ward, I would also have to confess impure thoughts concerning Billy Campbell from "Once and Again." Ditto that for Patrick Duffy in "Step by Step."

I'd also submit, for your consideration, John Forsythe. He was hot as hell on the old sitcom "Bachelor Father," and he just got sexier and sexier with each passing series, including "Dynasty" and "The Powers That Be."

This one probably is just me, but I'll admit to crushing for John Mahoney. He played Martin Crane on "Frasier," but he first caught my attention in my favorite movie, "Moonstruck."

And surely I'm not the only one to swoon over Martin Sheen in "The West Wing." Or am I?

Finally, although I don't recall any series where he played "the father," my favorite older male celebrity whom I have fantasized about since I can't even remember how far back (I turned 40 last summer, if that gives you any indication) is Lyle Waggoner. He was impossibly handsome back in his "Carol Burnett" and "Wonder Woman" days, and he has not only maintained his appeal as he's matured, but I think he's just as good looking today as he ever was. Pardon me as I heave a sigh.

Carry on.

Gotnostrings: I remember white-haired Don Porter - would love to have seen him naked back then. Also, John Forsythe was indeed a stud. And John Mahoney also. How 'bout >>> Robert Mandan (Soap), Harvey Korman, Hugh Beaumont (Ward Cleaver), Brian Keith (thanks canlaek and
northland!), Don Murray (Knots Landing), Mike Connors (Mannix), Jack Lord (Hawaii Five-O), Bob Crane, Ken Berry (Mayberry RFD & Carol Burnett Show)....the "older guys" were studs. I'm sure there are many others!

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

GotNoStringsLR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost forgot to mention:

James Brolin (Dr. Kiley on "Marcus Welby," but best known now as Mr. Streisand)

Treat Williams ("Everwood," "Brothers & Sisters")

Richard Crenna ("The Real McCoys")

Mike Minor ("Petticoat Junction")

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
Another vote for Bill Bixby on Courtship of Eddie's Father. There was a scene where he was getting out of a shower and talking to Eddie. I stood up by the TV to see if I could look down and see more of him! Whenever he was shirtless on Incredible Hulk, I would sit up from laying on the floor. My mom would tell me to move back or the TV would hurt my eyes.

If you like Bill Bixby, you should get a copy of this. I saw it when it originaly aired on PBS years ago. He is in nothing but under shorts and a towel through the whole show :)
Steambath starring Bill Bixby & Valerie Perrine

Boffle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make mine Ward Cleaver (Hugh Beaumont). cute ass, beautiful lips, great hands. Very nice hairy chest-Saw that in some western where Hugh played a bad guy. Bob Crane-watched Hogan is see if I could get a glimpse of his low hanging bulge. Jim Backus had nice swinging dick and balls and hairy chest. Bob Uecker-what a body? Love to see that naked. Forrest Tucker-yike. Andy Griffith-you laugh? check out that guy's ass? Brian Keith! Lyle Wagnoer-Peter Lupus, Clayton Moore (Lone Ranger) I could do this all day.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Make mine Ward Cleaver (Hugh Beaumont). cute ass, beautiful lips, great hands. Very nice hairy chest-Saw that in some western where Hugh played a bad guy. Bob Crane-watched Hogan is see if I could get a glimpse of his low hanging bulge. Jim Backus had nice swinging dick and balls and hairy chest. Bob Uecker-what a body? Love to see that naked. Forrest Tucker-yike. Andy Griffith-you laugh? check out that guy's ass? Brian Keith! Lyle Wagnoer-Peter Lupus, Clayton Moore (Lone Ranger) I could do this all day.

Ah, Boffle....great choices. Hugh Beaumont made me hard way back when. You're right about the lips, chest, etc. Also had a nice, soft, sexy voice. Bob Crane -- I'd watch that show just to see his bulge. I'd have licked that stuf from head to toe and back again. Was Jim Backus hung? (Got any photos of Thurston?) Good-looking guy. Bob Uecker....mmmm, good! Forrest Tucker needed three hands to stroke that cock of his from what I've heard/read. Brian Keith -- studmuffin. Yummy. I could go on all day too.

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brolin on Pensocola
Will Snow on Lost World
John Ashton on Hardball
Dennis Farina on Buddy Farro- and anything else. he ALWAYS has a bulge

10x12

Just Browsing
Media
I'm surprised no one has mentioned my favorite, Mike Henry from Tarzan. I was too young to have a clue, but I knew I wanted to rub up against that hairy chest. I'd loved to have been his "Boy".

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Along with the already mentioned Sebastian Cabot, I wanted Brian Keith-also from Family Affair. And of course Guy Williams (also listed already). Add to this, occasional interest- day to day variable-Robert Young from Father Knows Best and I so wanted Tom Bosley from Happy Days along with Dick Van Patten from Eight Is Enough-there was one episode where he was shirtless and that sold me.

Ah yes, Northland....forgot about Dicky Van P. -- Yes, he did have a
fabulous chest, didn't he? Do you remember Robert Mandan from Soap?
There was a scene of him in the bathtub....one of the most hard-on
inducing chests I've ever seen. :hypnotized::lick: I kept saying, "Stand up! Get out of that tub, you studcock!!" He didn't. :mad: Always wondered what kind
of cock size he possessed. I'd have sucked that handsome piece of meat
at the drop of a hat.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sebastian Cabot on Family Affair

Gordon Jump on WKRP...

Tom Bosley on Happy Days

Raymond Burr - Ironsides & Perry Mason

Dana Elcar - MacGyver