Who's your TV Daddy

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree heartily with the choices of Alan Thicke and Hugh Beaumont! (I always wondered it Alan Thicke's last name was an inside joke referring to the thickness of his cock! :rolleyes:)

Also, the father on the Brady Bunch was very sexy too--and it turns out he was also secretly gay.

Not to change the topic completely, but....

In today's TV world, Jim Belushi is kind of sexy if he would lose a couple of pounds around his waist. He often shows a bulge in his tight jeans that he wears on the show.

Any other choices from today's TV shows?

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Sexy_MF

Sexy Member
Media

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

LOVED that set of photos, especially Tom Westman. That gray hair and the tight, muscular fireman's body... yummmmm.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:biggrin1:Hey, guys, I got your "daddy dick" swinging! I'll be 45 years old in a couple of weeks, and I love the father/son roll play:eek:...Interested? Hit me up sometime.

Gustavovolvo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a crush on Brian Keith who played Uncle Bill on Family Affair. I also wouldh't mind being with Tony Plana who is the father to Betty and Hilda on Ugly Betty he's more my age tho so that might be more like a TV brother which is anothr topic. and I found John Astin as Gomez Adams to be sexy cute and Ed Flanders on St.Elsewhere was a good loving Dad to his autistic son on the show plus he dropped his pants and mooned a hospital administrator once on the show. Most times thinking about them I would start thinking about the women they might be doing it with and oh man that got me hard.

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
This wasn't a tv daddy but he did get me going back when I first knew I was into guys. Old episode of the Twilight Zone had to do with an elderly couple who only had enough money for one of them to be made young again. I don't know who the guy was but after the transformation, he's walking around minus his shirt and I often got horny wondering if he was suppose to be nude. Anyone else remember this?

A

AM_092

I'd so do Richard Burgi (Karl Mayer) from Desperate Housewives! ;)

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
I DO remember that "Twilight Episode"....and was also struck by the young actors handomeness........I did a bit of research IMDB.....the episode is called "The Trade Ins" and I'm pretty sure the actor is "Edson Stroll."

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I DO remember that "Twilight Episode"....and was also struck by the young actors handomeness........I did a bit of research IMDB.....the episode is called "The Trade Ins" and I'm pretty sure the actor is "Edson Stroll."
Edson Stroll, probably best known as Virgil from McHale's Navy as well as the movie Snow White and the Three Stooges.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I almost forgot to mention:

James Brolin (Dr. Kiley on "Marcus Welby," but best known now as Mr. Streisand)

Several years ago Brolin was part of one of my first smut stories- actually his character Dr.Kiley. Welby (Robert Young) and Kiley were in court for a paternity suit, the woman said Kiley was the father, it turned out he couldn't be, because he was unable to function with a female. On the stand, the woman breaks down and tells Perry Mason(Raymond Burr), that it was Welby who was the father, the judge demanded proof, Welby strips down- in the courtroom revealing his fat piece of ghostly white meat which begins to swell and turn the most alluring shade of purpliish-red (I'd seen a visual in an older brother's magazine). The judge, (who looked a lot like Ururha from Star Trek) was ready to rule when Mannix (Mike Connors) came in with new information-and possible fathers. She (the judge) instructed the counselors to meet her in her chambers and bring the men with them. There was a mutual laying on of hands on another man's penis session and some nondescript females were in there too, Mike Connors was doing something with his mouth to all of the men- again that magazine belonging to my brother gave me the idea (I was clearly a troubled youth).

My next smut tale involved my science teacher and me:redface: I wrote that during a week visiting family upstate. My prim and proper aunt and very down to earth uncle never had a clue what I was up to at the dining table.

In the years since, I have lost the pages of both of those first stories (as well as my first one about aliens from another planet). The memories still linger.

fcnate

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was Jack Lord from Hawaii 5-0. There was an episode where Wo Fat abducted him and he was put in a tight red wetsuite. I don't think he had much crotch showing, but that's definetely where I got my thing for rubber, spandex, lycra, etc...