Who's your TV Daddy

ligabue

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with so many of the above postings, namely "7th Heaven's" Reverend Camden,
Scott Bakula in "Quantum Leap", Dawson's dad (ooh, didn't know he's gay...!!!), Jim Walsh from "90210" and Chris Meloni... obviously!

But in mentioning "Gilligan's Island", how is possible that we've forgotten to name the Professor?!? And Desi Arnaz!?!

In today's tv world, my faves are Ty Burrell as Phil Dunphee on "Modern Family" and "Survivor's" Jeff Probst.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW, did you know that "Flipper" was played by a female dolphin?

Flipper was played by several dolphins, actually, but yes the main one was a female. And there's a new documentary about dolphin abuse called "The Cove" that you should all check out. It's made by the guy who trained the dolphins for Flipper, and it about how the Japanese slaughter thousands of dolphins for sushi every year; pretty compelling stuff, and makes ya swear off of places like Sea World forever.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To above two posts, YES!!!!

having very dirty thoughts about Mike Rowe and Kyle Chandler together with me sandwiched in the middle......very dirty thoughts.......:mischievous:

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't have a tv series role as a daddy, but the salt & pepper hair qualifies him--I want Jon Stewart as MY daddy, the rest of you can drool. Yum.

Attachments

Last edited:

They always found a way to get him wet and shirtless every episode ane when I would see it I would get a tingling in my stomach and lower also! I knew I wanted to be held by him up against his hairy chest and more! I saw a picture Sandy nude in a nudist magazine my father had when I was young as I recall he had a big one. I wonder if there are any nude pictures of Brian Kelly?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
John Eric Winchester.
Supernatural.
badass car.
badass kids.