Whose in the wrong?

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you :)
Well, nothing left to do but keep waiting I guess. I don't seem to have that much luck in person, and I can't really talk to them atm. Time heals all wounds; will keep telling myself that.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jonesy..you WILL meet that girl someday. Women have radars for men like you..the right one will sniff you out in no time..i'm telling you. Therefore its not about her..you can sit back and relax and take care of yourself first..meaning.. your heart and state of mind. So you are able to recognize her or not push her away.

Getting back to you should be your first priority right now and figuring out what it is you really want in a woman. So that when the options start flying in you will be able to make that quality choice instead of going for what has been presented to you.

Engaging an honest connection with a FB if that feels right to you and her at some point will come naturally.

The good in you is that you are flaming hot and sensitive too. when you are ready for her, some woman will be damn proud and happy to have you in her life. Just take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself..

Just focus on some quiet time with yourself first..than go dating again when YOU feel like you want to. When you feel like you can be interested enough to actually get to know someone and form a bond you feel happy and content with go on dates and have fun with it all.

If you are the type of personality that can get caught in the trap of 'lust blindness' ( meaning you get attached to every woman you have fallen in lust for)...you need to be careful having sex more than once or twice with the same woman or build in longer platonic dating (but if that one will work ??haha ;-))

There are loads of intelligent, sexy and fun women ready to have you in their bed to just have fun and share good times and a laugh with without all of the relationship hangups.. ( i might even suggest somewhat older women for you as well ;-))

Your future woman of your dreams deserves to find a guy that has dealt with his past and has left it where it should be..the past. Take the good you have gotten out of it..praise that..and move on. Every relationship no matter how bad they ended, has had their good in it. Reality of relationships are that many just do not last, we each have our own rithm for personal growth..and sometimes we can't keep up with each other. That's no fault to the dumper or dumpee..its just the way it is. The only thing you can do is learn, cherish the good and move on.

So focus on you now...and when you feel you are ready for sex and some connection again (or more) go for it!..

Good luck..

Last edited:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks a lot, perfect reply again. Very insightful too, I think you're right about creating the friendship first, sex complicates things and should only be bothered with when it is... mutually beneficial. No woman deserves someone who lives for yesterday, ill remember that.