Why am I having hard time talking to guys?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by asianvirginboy, Aug 17, 2011.

1. asianvirginboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So here's the deal-for some whatever reason, I always find it hard to talk to guys, not so much my close close friends but with co-workers, acquaintances and complete strangers. I'll have minimal eye contact with them but I tend to look away or around them but never straight at them. I could feel like I'm blushing and sometimes even studder a bit. However, with girls, I have absolutely no problem (maybe that's why I have so many female friends?). Isn't this suppose to happen only when you really like someone? I see this happening whenever I talk to guys that I kind of have feelings for like this asian kid who works at my place for this year and to be honest, he's really cute. But I can never have the courage to have a full conversation with any guys. Just don't know why. Any of you guys experience this before or know of any advice or solution to ease this?

2. D_Hanky Philler

D_Hanky Philler Account Disabled

I used to have the same problem. Also, i would also smile alot. but it all went away when I didn't care about making a fool of myself.
    what are you worried about?

this might not be much help but let go of worries and fears if you have them. if you mess up then who cares? its not like your living with them.

Just relax and be yourself. If they don't like you then I wouldn't worry so much.

3. GoldenMercury2002

I am having this same problem! I always think guys will get the impression that I am hitting on them. which is not the case. I have always wanted to just hang out and grab a beer with my Co worker but I don't know how to ask, because to me it sounds kind of date-ish.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    "I need to bury this day under a couple of beers. You got plans?"

5. GoldenMercury2002

that's good! thanks alteredego!

Draft saved Draft deleted