Why am I here???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm here to satisfy my need for comparing my dick with others. I know my dick isn't that big to be an lpsg member but I'm still happy to be a registered one... here I discuss with other and have received many useful advices from the community..there are nice people here whatever is the cock size...

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm am here because I can tell people here things I would not tell people in the outside world. I can discuss things and learn from people in ways I wouldn't be able to elsewhere. This community has a lot more value than it's intended purpose.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excellent summary bottoman. I am here for the same reasons. I have an appreciation for male genitalia (obviously) and it was a refreshing to find a community of people willing to discuss things of a sexual nature in a frank yet mature fashion.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Excellent summary bottoman. I am here for the same reasons. I have an appreciation for male genitalia (obviously) and it was a refreshing to find a community of people willing to discuss things of a sexual nature in a frank yet mature fashion.

thanks king! and I appreciate people like you very much! you have a nice profile yourself also...