Why am I more interested in huge cocks than my girlfriend?

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can I explain to her the marvel of oversized genitals? We have very open sexual discussions and I am always showing her pictures of giant penises without her displaying the slightest bit of curiosity. We have plenty of other things to keep us busy, fortunately, but it would be such a great turn on for me to know she craves the idea of fertility packed into a long and tremendously thick cock.
Is there no trick?
Thank you.

B_Krueger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, ha. "...than my girlfriend is." From the title it sounded as if you were more interested in cocks than you are interested in your girlfriend.
Maybe the reason your girlfriend doesn't like to talk about other guys packages is because she'd prefer to think about yours.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
smokeinvan said:
How can I explain to her the marvel of oversized genitals? We have very open sexual discussions and I am always showing her pictures of giant penises without her displaying the slightest bit of curiosity. We have plenty of other things to keep us busy, fortunately, but it would be such a great turn on for me to know she craves the idea of fertility packed into a long and tremendously thick cock.
Is there no trick?
Thank you.

Yeah, your girlfriend is obviously uncomfortable with you obsessing about other men's dicks...she must think you're gay!

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mattness said:
Yeah, your girlfriend is obviously uncomfortable with you obsessing about other men's dicks...she must think you're gay!
Would certainly freak me out...
So, um, maybe you should do her a favor and stop with the pictures, then bend her over a kitchen table and take care of her with your own penis.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She's really not uncomfortable with it. It's not all we talk about, really. We have an extremely open and honest sex life. I just want to know why some women find them so intriguing and what causes that reaction, maybe I could convey those thoughts to her so that she might recognize somewhere inside of her her own attraction.
I'm sincerely happy that she loves my penis. I just want to see her hunger for exaggerated fallacies.
As far as me being gay. I've examined that possibility over and over, especially seeing as I have such a cock fetish. But, the end result is that the cock is far removed from the rest of the man. I couldn't possibly kiss, or be intimate with one. I really would like my girlfriend to adapt those fetishes so that I may live them out through her.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
She's really not uncomfortable with it. It's not all we talk about, really. We have an extremely open and honest sex life. I just want to know why some women find them so intriguing and what causes that reaction, maybe I could convey those thoughts to her so that she might recognize somewhere inside of her her own attraction.
I really would like my girlfriend to adapt those fetishes so that I may live them out through her.
From a female perspective, that's creepy. You might as well tell her you want her to go bang someone else.
Not to sound unsupportive, but that really comes across as you treating her desires to NOT think/fantasize/want that as less important than yours.
Some of us have dumped men for less than that.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I don't imagine you hold every females perspective. I respect your attitude on this nature, but I obviously represent a kinkier nature.
Honestly I did not expect such an adverse reaction in a forum created to celibrate the penis.

Am I entirely alone here?

Lucky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think its a good idea to get her interested in something you can't offer, because if she finds she needs it more than you thought, where does that leave you in the equation?

This reminds me of being bored at work and finding the literotica.com site, which has erotic stories. I read stories from various section, and started one from the "inter-racial" section. An important note here is that to the writers/readers of that site, black men are hung, white men are not. I found that a comical and revealing aspect, although its definatly what works for them.

Anyways, the stories all revolved around a white man (small penis) wanting to see his wife have sex with a black man (big penis) because of the mans own obsession. In every one I skimmed through, the white lady ended up becoming addicted to the bigger penises, and the husband finds himself crushed since he no longer controls his fantasy. Of course in those stories the black guy usually gets the lady pregnant, she leaves husband, etc.

My point is probably not clear here, but the point is what if your fetish did become something she found necessary in a relationship? Are you willing to throw away your relationship in order to satisfy a perversion?

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lucky,

Generous response, thank you. I'll make no attempt other than this to defend my own prowress. I have a big penis.

Now, I am not willing to throw away my relationship with a very open minded and understanding girl over a simple fetish. Somehow people have a picture of me tugging away at my puny pecker while I sweat and moan subjecting some poor Cinderella to monstrous cocks. This is not the case. I was merely trying to identify peoples fascination with them and perhaps entice her in a bit of imaginative fantasy.

I certainly approached the subject at 50 mph when perhaps I should've backed in.
Peace to all, I mean no harm.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
How can I explain to her the marvel of oversized genitals . . . Is there no trick?
You might as well ask if there's any way to turn a gay man straight. Either she likes 'em or she doesn't, man.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
smokeinvan said:
Well, I don't imagine you hold every females perspective. I respect your attitude on this nature, but I obviously represent a kinkier nature.

i wouldn't call that "kinky."

smokeinvan said:
Honestly I did not expect such an adverse reaction in a forum created to celibrate the penis.

i wouldn't say this site was created to CELEBRATE the penis ... but that's one opinion, you'd have to ask mark. i do, however, slightly see your point; yet, the responses aren't stemming from our love of the penis but from how your girlfriend would find YOUR penis obsession ... ugh ... weird.

smokeinvan said:
Am I entirely alone here?

from the looks of it, you may be entirely alone.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to stress again that the title of this was truncated it should have read
"Why am I more interested in huge cocks than my girlfriend is?"
It really sounds terrible without the "is".

D

deleted3272

This makes no sense. my objective would be to keep my gf from seeing cocks bigger than mine not showing them to her...lol if you keep this up she might think youre onto sompthing and dump you and go find a hung guy...lol

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
How can I explain to her the marvel of oversized genitals? ....

ummm maybe because you are gay? :p Or maybe you should put the crack-pipe down?