Why am I more interested in huge cocks than my girlfriend?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
Man you people are irritating. Manipulated? Who ever said anything about manipulating? I was asking you douche bags what might be some of your interests in this big cock fantasy you've all built your cult website around. Somehow I've crossed the grain of the all mighty cock bearers just by wondering about your desirers.
Well, there are some of us here who have been with men who wanted us to desire something we didn't. Some of us are here to help our other halves cope with the social stigma (Guess what? There is one!) attached to having a large penis. I don't blindly worship big cocks, and I didn't seek out my current boyfriend (who is loving, tender, gorgeous, and won't make me do anything I don't want to do) because he has a big dick. Don't generalize about us and we won't generalize about you.

zaphod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
Madame Zora,
Your responses are stupid and uninsightful. You make yourself out to be some sort of tantric love goddess, but you are nothing but an old, dried up prune. In between your legs must lie the equivicy of the saharah desert after a 10 year drought. You are an ugly, uninteresting, bad-haircut bearing cunt.

OK, now he has gone over the line. Should we take a poll to see how many people on this forum aggree with this? If he thinks Madame Zora is ugly, he is obviously a women-hater. (I won't call him gay, that would be insulting to gays.)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
zaphod said:
OK, now he has gone over the line. Should we take a poll to see how many people on this forum aggree with this? If he thinks Madame Zora is ugly, he is obviously a women-hater. (I won't call him gay, that would be insulting to gays.)

It just so happens my cunt has a very nice haircut.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
zaphod said:
Should we take a poll to see how many people on this forum aggree with this? If he thinks Madame Zora is ugly, he is obviously a women-hater.

Aw, we all recognise that the cunt-breathing dragon we call Madame Zora is just a heinous big-breasted oddity, don't we? Not that this is a bad thing.

(Don't start flaming me, folks: Mme Z. will understand the references and laugh her Saharan ass off!)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Big penis = prowess? Since when? Size does not endow one with superior skill.
Have you been paying attention? This guy has a fetish for huge cocks. He would like to believe exactly what you claim is false - possibly because he has a large penis but nonetheless sucks in the sack.

That having been said, what you say is certainly correct.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Big penis = prowess? Since when? Size does not endow one with superior skill.

I don't claim that having a big penis would make someone a better lover. It's merely a metaphor for fertility. Just like large breasts or large butts.

Ironically, the mal-responses I've received from this post have made me realize how open minded and tolerant she is and how lucky I am that she humors and sometimes indulges my fantasies.

The mind is a wonderful playground for sensuality and eroticism. I like to explore it's depths and she does this with me. I'd written this post in hopes of finding what people find erotic about large genitalia, but instead I was bombarded by insults.

Fuckers.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
smokeinvan said:
I just want to see her hunger for exaggerated fallacies.

Oh, dammit, I missed this. Typos I can live with but this is a whole different word.

Phalluses- penes or representations of said

Fallacies- false notions.

Dude, if she's with you, she obviously already hungers for exxxxxaggerated fallacies. I'm afraid you came to the wrong place to get info on how to implant ideas into someone else's head when you're clearly having enough trouble yourself.

DMW, you know I wear this stupid insults like badges of honour. Since he can't really find grounds to object to the CONTENT of what I'm saying he just resorts to personal attacks. Maybe he's a Rebuplican?

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
DMW, you know I wear this stupid insults like badges of honour. Since he can't really find grounds to object to the CONTENT of what I'm saying he just resorts to personal attacks. Maybe he's a Rebuplican?

You attacked me first, you horrible slut. I've been very open and deep with my retorts. And why am I to assume that a website revolving around penis would be a bad place to seek out what people find intriguing about them?

Clean Air Act = Bush's doublespeak for pollution tolerance.
Sex With a Large Penis = Shoot down the guy wondering what peoples interests in this matter are.

Now who's the Republican?

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Phalluses- penes or representations of said

Fallacies- false notions.

You knew what I was saying. I sincerely resent you trying to knock my intellect based on a homonym.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smokeinvan said:
Well, I would hope that if she were aroused by any of the numerous things that could or would arouse her, she would then turn to me and take complete advantage of what she has.

I tried to find other posts of yours that would give me a better sense of what you're trying to get across here. You've never spoken about your size in this forum before, and so if your saying taking "advantage of what she has" means you're well endowed then you left out an important part of the story.

It's understandable if one of your own physical traits is something you'd want your girlfriend to be turned on by. OTOH, if you yourself are average or small, and yet still want her to be aroused by big dicks, that's a whole different deal.

deewil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smokeinvan said:
Now who's the Republican?

I imagine most everyone here is more alike than not when it comes to their politics? Therefore, all this fighting and nasty name calling makes me think politics isn't worth much as to whether people are going to get along or not, or are nice folk to one another or not.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suckit.jpg