Why am i so horny in the fall?

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Media
You can keep your pumpkin spice whatever, I'm horny as hell every single day I need it at least 2x per day whether having sex or getting off myself. I'm horny at work, horny at home, horny before bed, horny at 5am.... you get the idea.

Does anyone else experience this? I have to really enjoy it while it lasts because once winter rolls around I'm horny maybe 3 or 4 times a week at the most. A bit more then that in the spring/summer, but once fall comes around I just go crazy for some reason. I would say November is my peak sex drive.

I wish this sexual energy was spread out more throughout the year, so I'm not going crazy in the fall and less interested in the winter and summer months.

Reactions: erpap and buster67

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you apparently get turned on by seeing the leaves pop off of trees....

that popping off gives you an urge to pop your own cork.....

(or it might be something else)

Reactions: kcrown1967

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The pants drop easily in fall!

The changing of the seasons can lead to the loss of pants.
Most of us are familiar with pant loss in fall, but did you know that it can also occur in spring and summer?
It is not uncommon for some men to shed their oldest (often yellowing) pants in spring to make room for new pants.
Others do this in late summer/early fall.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fall is the natural rutting ( breeding) season, so the offspring will be born in the summer when it is warm and food is plentiful. Therefore the male sex drive is up in the fall. Before we took control the natural order was breed as many females as possible and as many times as possible to ensure conception. It is just the animal in us showing it's self.

Nope. For me it's always in late spring and early summer when the weather warms up.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You can keep your pumpkin spice whatever, I'm horny as hell every single day I need it at least 2x per day whether having sex or getting off myself. I'm horny at work, horny at home, horny before bed, horny at 5am.... you get the idea.

Does anyone else experience this? I have to really enjoy it while it lasts because once winter rolls around I'm horny maybe 3 or 4 times a week at the most. A bit more then that in the spring/summer, but once fall comes around I just go crazy for some reason. I would say November is my peak sex drive.

I wish this sexual energy was spread out more throughout the year, so I'm not going crazy in the fall and less interested in the winter and summer months.

The witches of a spell on you!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fall is the natural rutting ( breeding) season, so the offspring will be born in the summer when it is warm and food is plentiful. Therefore the male sex drive is up in the fall. Before we took control the natural order was breed as many females as possible and as many times as possible to ensure conception. It is just the animal in us showing it's self.
Spot on!

Nick9

Sexy Member
Media
Because that's your rutting season, when your antlers fall off and the the juices get flowing. I know exactly how you feel. Hmmmm.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is anyone felling the increased hornyness of autumn now that fall is in the air in the northern climes. I have noticed an increase in me lately. I thought I would bring this thread out of hibernation for some new thoughts.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I'd like to know you in November!