Why am I such a nympho LOL

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got back from turkey and spent the whole Two Weeks getting my brains fucked out by hairy turkish men on the 4th day there I got that drunk in the night club I spent most of the night in the toilet bent over the toilet with men comming in and out the toilet taking me from behind.

I cant even remember how many come in but they must have at least 13 I was the only girl left in the club at 3am in the morning I could feel the tension as there was only me and about 30 turkish men.

I couldnt have sex on day 5 are 6 because I was that swollen down below but I spent the next 8 days of the holiday getting truely hammerd.

I feel a bit sad about day 4 as I cant really remember how many blokes went inside me but one of the men said a few days later that they all had a go THE FULL BAR

I hope not I better get to the doctors for a test but the thought that they may have been over 20 loads of cum inside me makes me wet I cant wait till next year I bet the remember me.

naughty boys huh

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just got back from turkey and spent the whole Two Weeks getting my brains fucked out by hairy turkish men on the 4th day there I got that drunk in the night club I spent most of the night in the toilet bent over the toilet with men comming in and out the toilet taking me from behind.

I cant even remember how many come in but they must have at least 13 I was the only girl left in the club at 3am in the morning I could feel the tension as there was only me and about 30 turkish men.

I couldnt have sex on day 5 are 6 because I was that swollen down below but I spent the next 8 days of the holiday getting truely hammerd.

I feel a bit sad about day 4 as I cant really remember how many blokes went inside me but one of the men said a few days later that they all had a go THE FULL BAR

I hope not I better get to the doctors for a test but the thought that they may have been over 20 loads of cum inside me makes me wet I cant wait till next year I bet the remember me.

naughty boys huh

bull shit, and probably because you're a) not real. b) you have daddy issues. c) you don't respect yourself or your body.

have a nice day.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bull shit, and probably because you're a) not real. b) you have daddy issues. c) you don't respect yourself or your body.

have a nice day.

BULLSHIT....that was my favorite part.

he is prolly a man with daddy issues that doesn't respect himself or his body.:wink:

brockli

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow! Def go to the doctor and get checked out, considering you went to Turkey.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WoW why are people getting upset its my body If I like getting fucked all over thats my buisness.

And why would I be telling a lie if it was a lie I would have posted it in the stories section.

Next time I will keep my little adventures to myself thanks alot.

BYE

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, and the worst defense is "it's my body!"
it's not just about sex.

it's about how you're being so blatantly careless with your life, your body, and everyone else's for that matter.

what if someone over the course of your disgusting "fuckfest" had AIDS? everyone who "fucked" you is now at serious risk.

also, do you think cutting yourself is ok?
hm...probably not. interesting. it's their body, too.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what if someone over the course of your disgusting "fuckfest" had AIDS? everyone who "fucked" you is now at serious risk.

so the men are not at fault if they didn't wear a condom?

There was apost last night by a young man who was doing exactly the same thing as this lady was and nobody jumped his shit and called him disgusting.

I strongly dislike double standards.

If a woman wants to have a fuckfest, there is no need to ridicule her if you don't do the same to the guys who post here doing the same exact thing.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! Def go to the doctor and get checked out, considering you went to Turkey.

Yeah.

Sal Monella lives there.

Thirding "bullshit."

Turkish guys traditionally only "mantrain" other Turkish guys.

Also, there's something Paul Bowles-y about the post, which makes me think you're a gay guy with a personality disorder so monstrous that you can't even get watersports doms to piss on you anymore.