Why am I such a nympho LOL

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I been to Turkey many times. I've spent long evenings in local Turkish bars filled with Turkish men. And only Turkish men! As I was told (cause I was extremely disappointed!), Turkish women are not allowed in the bars. In fact, no women are allowed in the bars. I find this story extremely far-fetched...and quite like many we seen before...just before the poster gets banned. We will see...

D

deleted3272

why is everyone so upset by a 14 year old boy using his parents computer?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the verification pic is a man.
i just looked.
no pussy lips, that's his balls pulled tight forward & up...hence the belt. a tuck up job.
and that's the illusion of tits caused by pushing skin together...see how hard he's pushing the skin across?
man's hands, man's shoulders.
it's a man.

if he's a pre-op transexual then i apologise for being impolite.

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is my body who elses is it lol

I dont understand your comment "its just not her body" of course it is "just my body" and it's up to me If I want loads of big cocks to slide in it.

Why does it upset you what I get upto? why dont you consentrate on your self hun.

it upsets me because you could be spreading disease, and the reason i'm assuming you're not using condoms is because you talked about, whether real or not, that 20+ men came inside of you.

that's why.

if you're going to be sexually active, and have it as much as YOU'VE had it during your trip (which is a personal choice, and could care less because i'm not fucking you) then be responsible and safe at least. that's my only point.

you're not just effecting your own body, but OTHERS when you have sexual intercourse without using a condom. duh.

TheWB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the verification pic is a man.
i just looked.
no pussy lips, that's his balls pulled tight forward & up...hence the belt. a tuck up job.
and that's the illusion of tits caused by pushing skin together...see how hard he's pushing the skin across?
man's hands, man's shoulders.
it's a man.

if he's a pre-op transexual then i apologise for being impolite.
ah good observation.i didnt look closely i just thought the sign looked photoshopped

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do people say this? the implication being, if you enjoy sex and have a lot of it you must be loose. as christina said in another thread, le sigh.

not that i think the OP was actually having a lot of enjoyable sex. the situation described sounds kinda gross to me. and unsafe to boot.

lmao. you're cute.

yes, i don't understand the appeal of the situation to begin with, either, but that's far from what bothers me.

great.
you're either a bullshitter,
or,
you're a self destructive syph pit.

neither are attractive.
i suggest therapy.

ok, on the off chance of this being serious question:

because you're ill and you need help. when something becomes addictive, when you start putting your health and welfare on the line for the sake of a fix, then you need help.
go talk to your doctor, tell him exactly what you told us, get tested for everything, get medication, get therapy, get better.

exactly. hence my first response. daddy issues and zero self respect should be worked out before you resort to putting a band aid over a scar, so to speak.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ah good observation.i didnt look closely i just thought the sign looked photoshopped
there might be a hint of breast flesh there, which is why i thought maybe pre-op but on hormones...
still beard shadow on the chin.

those arms & hands are just so manly though.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Inconclusive. Nobody has told her why she's such a nympho.

let this be more conclusive for you:

She is a nympho because...

she hasn't dealt with past experiences that have led her to her current addiction, like anyone with an addiction.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I totally agree. You not only put yourself into danger, but anyone else that came after some infected AIDS guy. You just gave yourself a life sentence.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, it's a fantasy.
being a real woman, being desired as a woman, having sex as a woman.
...except that this isn't sexy, attractive or real in a woman. it's just sad and self destructive.
had he posted this in the fictitious section it would've gone down a storm. he showed poor judgment in trying to pass this off as truth & a women's issue.