Why am I such a nympho LOL

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously canny - you might want to drop the jealousy bullshit.

No-one is going to be jealous that you've allowed yourself to be used as a cum dump for a load of guys who will clearly fuck anything with a pulse if they'll fuck some pissed up riddled bird over a turkish public toilet.

Get a fucking grip!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh says the girl that has a gallery but hasnt botherd to verify herself as a girl !!!!!!! jelousy gets you no where hun.
that's because, as my sig used to say, i'm a 40y/o, obsese, toothless trucker named bob.

to quote terry pratchett: "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

so busted.
i would feel bad if she/he/confused was a a nicer person.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Inconclusive. Nobody has told her why she's such a nympho.

Your Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Histrionic Features are soooooo hoooooootttt (yawn.).

I agree with dolfette. I was about to offer that opinion, myself, but my spatial perception ain't so hot. A visual artist (photos and painting, yet!) of her caliber, though, is all the confirmation I need for the "Tuck Job Hypothesis."

P.S. Turks still have enough of a John Wayne Complex that they beat to death any pre-op transsexual who attempts to pose as born-XX female or attempts to pass for post-op.

Also, most women don't bend over to be gangbanged: Men like to see their dicks going in, and the tits bouncing.

cannycrumpet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL you lot are totaly full of roobarb cant a girl have a good time !!!

Iv'e been gang banged loads of times and Im not ashamed to admit it I love the feeling of the warmness inside when the men sperm in inside me its better then the actual sex.

as for the hormone patch on my leg lol "WHATS A HORMONE PATCH" its just a dodgy photo.

Im more of a woman then you fakes on here pretending to be women why dont yous verify your selfs and your (little tiny willys)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL you lot are totaly full of roobarb cant a girl have a good time !!!

Iv'e been gang banged loads of times and Im not ashamed to admit it I love the feeling of the warmness inside when the men sperm in inside me its better then the actual sex.

as for the hormone patch on my leg lol "WHATS A HORMONE PATCH" its just a dodgy photo.

Im more of a woman then you fakes on here pretending to be women why dont yous verify your selfs and your (little tiny willys)

That's it, you tell 'em!!