Why am I such a nympho LOL

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
punctuation issues abound.

you're a guy and that's fine.
you want to be a woman and that's fine too.

my gender doesn't matter.
i'm not here to flirt or cyber, my opinions are unisex.
and my gallery is full of my paintings.
maybe i'm a man. nobody here would care.

i was told by a pre-op friend that men have no idea how strong female emotions are...that once he/she was on hormones she found these emotions almost overwhelming.
i've always wondered if this is true for all or most transsexuals, or if this was just how she reacted.
...i don't suppose there's any chance of you dropping the bullshit and enlightening me?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Iv'e been gang banged loads of times and Im not ashamed to admit it I love the feeling of the warmness inside when the men sperm in inside me its better then the actual sex.

you should be held on trial for reckless abandonment.

I hope natural selection kicks in before it has chance to spray it's rancid fanny rot in my part of the country!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA. sigh. i think i just fell in love.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my gender doesn't matter.
i'm not here to flirt or cyber, my opinions are unisex.
and my gallery is full of my paintings.
maybe i'm a man. nobody here would care.

you're right. i could care less what you are, because whatever it is is down right attractive.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't CannyCrumpet's 'Verification Pic' just a white box drawn in Paint or something? That's what it looks like but I can't see the full size pic...

Ridiculous story, obviously from a man looking to illicit responses from 'straight men'. CannyCrumpet is probably str8 and in denial

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't CannyCrumpet's 'Verification Pic' just a white box drawn in Paint or something? That's what it looks like but I can't see the full size pic...

Ridiculous story, obviously from a man looking to illicit responses from 'straight men'. CannyCrumpet is probably str8 and in denial

It probably is, the words on the "paper" are absolutely from paint or photoshop.

Looking closer at "her" pic it does begin to look like a man, more and more.