Why America please read and share ur thoughts

that_dude

Experimental Member
Media
Since I was a child I struggled with my sexuality, now growing out of my teen year’s I am now figuring out how I want to live my life and as who I want to be. Now being in my last year as a gay teen I am now affected more by the harsh criticism that gays are faced with every day. I grew up in a family full of homophobes causing me to be afraid of being open about my sexuality. But now that I am moving away from my family I am faced with the same saddening issues. I recently saw president Busch in the news to day talking about his continuing fight against gay marriages, seeing that on TV today caused me to post this. I noticed since Busch has gotten into office these past years gays are being discriminated against more often. I recently watched an episode of Dateline that discussed gays in the military. They discussed issues of gays I guess coming out ant telling coworkers in the military that they are gay, causing them to loose there carriers in the military. Dateline interviewed a military official or rep. asking why the military is discharging gay men and women serving in the military, he responded with an answer like gays demoralize troops serving in the military, which is total BULLSHIT to me! Being homosexual has nothing to do with job performance or demoralization of anyone. I know and hope he has to more common since than that he’s a rep. for the US military I wonder what mastermind hired him. So bottom line is we have heterosexual troops over Iraq that want to go home and the us military is kicking gays out of the military who want to serve there country, meanwhile sending troops back to Iraq to replace the gays thy kicked out, while wasting money and time! On the other hand we have a homophobic president that wants to run the country on his beliefs that homosexuals are morally wrong ect. I thought this was a free country allowing citizens to practice any religion and beliefs that they chose! Wow the irony behind sovereigntyy in America!
So I guess gays are last on the civil rights to do list huh?!!
So what do all of the gays straights republicans democrats independents ect.think of gay rights?

http://www.mogenic.com/content/upload/imag...hekids-main.jpg

http://www.mogenic.com/article.asp?article_id=143

imag...hekids-main.jpg

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by that_dude@Jun 22 2005, 04:36 AM
Since I was a child I struggled with my sexuality, now growing out of my teen year’s I am now figuring out how I want to live my life and as who I want to be. Now being in my last year as a gay teen I am now affected more by the harsh criticism that gays are faced with every day. I grew up in a family full of homophobes causing me to be afraid of being open about my sexuality. But now that I am moving away from my family I am faced with the same saddening issues. I recently saw president Busch in the news to day talking about his continuing fight against gay marriages, seeing that on TV today caused me to post this. I noticed since Busch has gotten into office these past years gays are being discriminated against more often. I recently watched an episode of Dateline that discussed gays in the military. They discussed issues of gays I guess coming out ant telling coworkers in the military that they are gay, causing them to loose there carriers in the military. Dateline interviewed a military official or rep. asking why the military is discharging gay men and women serving in the military, he responded with an answer like gays demoralize troops serving in the military, which is total BULLSHIT to me! Being homosexual has nothing to do with job performance or demoralization of anyone. I know and hope he has to more common since than that he’s a rep. for the US military I wonder what mastermind hired him. So bottom line is we have heterosexual troops over Iraq that want to go home and the us military is kicking gays out of the military who want to serve there country, meanwhile sending troops back to Iraq to replace the gays thy kicked out, while wasting money and time! On the other hand we have a homophobic president that wants to run the country on his beliefs that homosexuals are morally wrong ect. I thought this was a free country allowing citizens to practice any religion and beliefs that they chose! Wow the irony behind sovereigntyy in America!
So I guess gays are last on the civil rights to do list huh?!!
So what do all of the gays straights republicans democrats independents ect.think of gay rights?

imag...hekids-main.jpg

[post=322959]Quoted post[/post]​

His name is Bush and he ROCKS. He's probably got a big cock as well.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by that_dude@Jun 21 2005, 11:36 PM
Since I was a child I struggled with my sexuality, now growing out of my teen year’s I am now figuring out how I want to live my life and as who I want to be. Now being in my last year as a gay teen I am now affected more by the harsh criticism that gays are faced with every day. I grew up in a family full of homophobes causing me to be afraid of being open about my sexuality.

imag...hekids-main.jpg

[post=322959]Quoted post[/post]​
I am so sorry to see you tormented by your sexual orientation and your families reaction to it. That first website picture is so retarded. Since when does Anita Bryant or anyone else decide that "God hates fags." God does not hate you.

I doubt Bush Jr. gives a rat's ass about gay people either way. But he had to have the homophobic folks vote to get into office.

Keep us posted on your situation. Ask for advice. Just come for moral support. That is why we are here.

I have a son about your age. I just wanted to hold you and tell you everything would be all right when I read your post. I'm a softie and emotional I know. I can't guarantee anything about life. Any of us could be in an accident or have some unfortunate event happen.

But what all of us need is acceptance and know that we can walk down life's pathway and not be alone.

So, if your family doesn't support you, we will to the best of our ability. There are several here who have gone through the very thing you are going through right now.

As far as being active in the gay world. Listen to your consience. Don't have sex with some guy and then feel terrible the next morning. Be honest with yourself.

You have to use a condom in today's world especially for anal sex. The stories I read are mixed on oral sex. Some experts seem to say that oral sex is safe and others say it is not without use of condom. Far be it for me to know who is right.

Hang in there. We will love you and support you as you begin your life as an adult on your own.

Freddie

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't despair, we are all suffering for the stupidity of this administration. Even those who find some way to believe bush is doing something good will come to realise this when their own rights start being restricted. bush doen't give a shit about religion, the NRA, homosexuals or anything else, he cares about money first last and foremost. He is making a lot of it on this war and he has a lot of people he must placate in order to retain enough of an approval rating to continue a war with no purpose. The only bright side I can see is that at least less gay people will die senselessly, if he really hated fags, he'd put them on the frontline.

Stupid people use idiotic reasoning to explain things, but only the daft listen. Keep your head up and be yourself. As you enter adulthood, it will amaze you how little many people grow after they leave high school. You will be surrounded by mini-minds everywhere you go, but if you seek in earnest you will find like-minded souls along the way as well. Being gay is just a fact of your life, just like your hair and eye color. If you believe in God, then it makes no sense to believe he would create you just to have someone to hate, now does it?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a gay man who has been supportive of Junior, even voting for him both times, I feel nowhere near shocked that you are of your particular frame of mind. The thing is Junior doesn't hate gays he just has no connection to us as a people. Don't be offended by this since he doesn't seem to have any real connection to anything or anyone(gay, straight, transgender, dead, alive, green, blue, black, white, unknown, tall, short, fat, thin, old, young, etc. etc.). He has however, in my view been a more than adequate president and (this is where I will be attacked) much better than his predecessor.
Junior, has stated a few times that the idea of two gay persons being together is not his main concern, he is more into the marriage idea and he doesn't get it. News flash! Neither do I. As a gay man who doesn't understand or quite get Gay Marriage I can't particularly fault a heterosexual man for not having a full comprehension of it. I do however believe in the idea of civil unions. Where does the difference come in? Maybe it is just some old fashioned (horribly antiquitated) mores which need to be adjusted. I grew up in a much less tolerant time than you did and have seen major strides of success being made towards equality for all people. It's a very slow process, but I beg of you not to lose faith and courage that it can happen. Great progress is being made, Vermont, and Connecticut among other places within the United States are mvoing forward and have made changes in legislation to give same sex couples the same rights and benefits long afforded the male/female couples.

Take a look around you and get involved in creating Gay Rights legislation in your own State and community. Give these guys a lookup and see how to help move the Republicans and Conservatives into a more open minded pathway.
Log Cabin Republicans

While you are at it remember that even the so called liberals and Democrats have not always been open minded. Don't ever forget that it was Bubba Clinton who pushed the "Don't ask, don't tell" military ruling into effect. Get out there and meet with your Democratic leaders as well and see what they are, or are not doing to make equal rights for all persons a reality.
As for a group which is still far behind in all the battles for human rights, you need to take a look at the sad plight of the transgendered. Now there is a group that is really being pummleed.

Again, don't give up. The future is just starting and you can be part of what makes it either fabulous or horrific--your choice.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock+Jun 22 2005, 12:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; Jun 22 2005, 12:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Onslow@Jun 22 2005, 12:27 PM
He has however, in my view been a more than adequate president and (this is where I will be attacked) much better than his predecessor.
[post=323021]Quoted post[/post]​
how?
[post=323027]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
This should be an interesting response.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Remember how The Onion famously satirized Bush as proclaiming, right before his 2001 inauguration, "Our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over"? They may have been joking, but man, those comedians hit the nail on the head&#33;&#33;

Steve

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by jay_too+Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jay_too &#064; Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 22 2005, 12:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Onslow
@Jun 22 2005, 12:27 PM
He has however, in my view been a more than adequate president and (this is where I will be attacked) much better than his predecessor.

how?
[post=323050]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Onslow,

Overall your post was wonderful. But how can you say that Junior was much better than Bill Clinton? During the Clinton years Bill Clinton took a huge budget deficit and turned it into a surplus. We had peace. Bill Clinon was very highly respected in the world. Junior is not. Sure Bill did something in his personal life that violated the vows of his marriage. But that was a problem betwen Bill and Hillary. Not the rest of us. After spending millions of dollars the Republicans couldn&#39;t find anything on Bill or Hillary. Under Clinton in the end, no one in the Clinton Administration has been found guilty of any wrong doing. That is the best record of any president in modern history. This information is at one of the displays in the Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.

UJdeddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

The US owexxxxcd less money when Clinton left office then when he went in.
There was peace
It was the longest period of prosperity.
Crime went down.
The US was respected in the world.

Under Junior.

We have the largest budget deficit in history
We are at war in which our country is not unified on the progress of this war.
We are im a recession.
The US, particularly George Bush, is hated in parts of the world.

So how could you come up wih George Bush being a better President then Clinton?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I&#39;d say Bush has plenty of connections to gays, Onslow. My evidence:

-constant use of the word "fabulous" (His fabulosity is showing.)
-dressing like a GI and a cowboy (I hope he doesn&#39;t get around to the Indian or the biker.)
-his old Skull & Bones buddies say he was, ah, ahem
-has no problem with homosexuality as long as it only means raping Iraqis at Abu Ghraib
-he flinched when Kerry said homosexuality wasn&#39;t a choice
-his obsession with same-sex marriages
-two words: Jeff Gannon

Speaking of sexuality outside of the norm, here&#39;s my president song:

Oh, I&#39;m a president and I&#39;m okay
I rack up debt and I sleep all day

He&#39;s a president and he&#39;s okay
He racks up debt and he sleeps all day

I cut down trees, I cut taxes, I go to the lavatory
And I never took physics as reflected by energy

He cuts down trees, he cuts taxes, he goes to the lavatory
And he never took physics as reflected by energy

I&#39;m/He&#39;s a president and I&#39;m/he&#39;s okay
I/He rack/s up debt and I&#39;m/he&#39;s sleep/s all day

I cut down trees, I wear costumes, I spend millions on PR
If you disagree with me, you&#39;ll be forever barred

He cuts down trees, he wears costumes, he spends millions on PR
If you disagree with him, you&#39;ll be forever barred

I&#39;m/He&#39;s a president and I&#39;m/he&#39;s okay
I/He rack/s up debt and I&#39;m/he&#39;s sleep/s all day

I cut down trees, I help fundies, and worship Reverend Moon
Among my closest allies are Saudis and Khartoum

He cuts down trees, he helps fundies, and worships . . . Reverend Moon?
Among his closest allies are . . . Saudis . . . and Khartoum?

Where are those WMDs?
How does snooping around libraries fight terrorism?
Whatever happened to Osama bin Ladin?
What is this about Fox News having the right to lie to the public?
Halliburton, anyone? Enron? Diebold?
Who is Jeff Gannon?
I thought you were a moderate&#33;
(Bush&#39;s approval rating drops to 42% and he still thinks he has a mandate.)

He&#39;s a president and he&#39;s okayyyyyyyyyyyyy
He racks up debt and he sleeps all day

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Something that I have always thought...If Bush wasn&#39;t president - do you think gay marriages still would not be allowed...I personally think that we would still be having this conversation if a democrat was in office...I have never been the type to really want to get married so I like to look at this issue on both sides...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jun 22 2005, 04:20 PM
Something that I have always thought...If Bush wasn&#39;t president - do you think gay marriages still would not be allowed...I personally think that we would still be having this conversation if a democrat was in office...I have never been the type to really want to get married so I like to look at this issue on both sides...
[post=323181]Quoted post[/post]​
The US Constitution gives to the states all powers not specifically given to the US government in the Constitution and its amendments.

Since colonial times, marriage and the laws concerning marriage have been a state domain. Republicans are supposed to be for states rights, but here they are trying to transfer from the states to the federal government the right to regulate marriages.

I have played for many weddings here in Arkansas. The ceremony allways end with "by the laws of the state of Arkansas. I pronounce you man and wife.

I do not want to see marriage and divorce and all of the regulations concerning marriage transfered from the states to the federal government in Washington. And if we pass the marriage amendment, that will be the way the judges will interpret it.

The federal gpvernment needs to stay out of the business of regulating marriages completely.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jun 22 2005, 06:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jun 22 2005, 06:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jay_too@Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Onslow

how?

Onslow,

Overall your post was wonderful. But how can you say that Junior was much better than Bill Clinton? During the Clinton years Bill Clinton took a huge budget deficit and turned it into a surplus. We had peace. Bill Clinon was very highly respected in the world. Junior is not. Sure Bill did something in his personal life that violated the vows of his marriage. But that was a problem betwen Bill and Hillary. Not the rest of us. After spending millions of dollars the Republicans couldn&#39;t find anything on Bill or Hillary. Under Clinton in the end, no one in the Clinton Administration has been found guilty of any wrong doing. That is the best record of any president in modern history. This information is at one of the displays in the Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.

There was peace
Crime went down.

Under Junior.

We are im a recession.

[post=323078]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Perception versus reality sometimes doesn&#39;t make any difference as far as the bottom line is concerned, but there are factual errors in your post about Clinton. First, Clinton didn&#39;t "take" a huge deficit and turn it into a huge surplus. His own administration was not forecasting surpluses until they began occuring, then they made the error of forecasting them as far as the eye could see, all the while disregarding any chance of an economic downturn or national catastrophe when it came to those 10 year forecasts.

Also, we went through a stock market bubble that resulted in several years of never before seen increases in all stock market averages, which has the by-product of making states and nat&#39;l govt&#39;s giddy with unexpected revenue trains when people have to declare that income on their taxes.

In one sense, it&#39;s both fair and unfair to pile on GW Bush for the deficits he&#39;s run up while President. I despise reckless spending as it cannot continue unabated, but then again I&#39;ve never been at the helm of the wealthiest country on earth when it suffers the worst one-day attack on its own soil in its entire history...nor had to deal with the economic turmoil that the attack caused. Just like your bottom line responds to massive infusions of cash so does the bottom line of nearly 300 million other Americans, hence why the guys and gals in DC are so fond of spending your money (and that of 4 generations from now) and will be until everyone is willing to stand up and change the system. But that&#39;s another post for another day...

Clinton highly respected in the world....true if you equate respect with not trying to force anyone to do anything that someone else (like our friends the French) didn&#39;t want them to. The cold war might have been won but threats to our country and way of life didn&#39;t take the 10 years off. They spent that time trying to figure out how to exactly strike at us, and showed about 4 yrs ago they passed their final exams. It&#39;s easy to say we&#39;re "not respected" when we offend the mighty French, Germans, and Russians but also remember they all were in bed with Saddam and/or currently are with the Iranians, so is it any wonder they blather on at length at ANYTHING we want to do if it involves their secret/not so secret, vested interests? Let&#39;s not forget the highly vaunted UN&#39;s "Oil for Food" scandal that was little more than welfare for a mideast dictator that will be on trial soon.

Briefly, since we&#39;re talking about Bill&#39;s problems staying in his briefs, even old senator Byrd himself stated, on the day of the impeachment vote, that (word to the effect) that we&#39;ll be letting him off today since his approval ratings are so high. Sen Byrd didn&#39;t dispute the legal angle, just that it was mostly lost on the public with a president they so univerally liked. As to special prosecutors, that was luckily one feature of DC life they let expire a few years ago. However, I wonder how many times Hillary loves being reminded it was a "vast, right wing conspiracy" that was behind fanning the flames of the story of her husband and the beret wearing intern? I seriously doubt there were any Republicans in the room when she and Bill were getting it on with a stogie or placing white spots on blue dresses.

As to being unified in the war effort, in what recent wars has our country been unified? The senate barely gave Bush I "permission" to go to war in Desert Storm...the public was behind our efforts in the Balkans so long as Clinton fought it from above 15,000 feet and with only smart bombs and cruise missles. It&#39;s hard to be unified for any war from what I&#39;ve learned from history, short of an effort like WWII. Our society encourages openness and debate, therefore you have to realize "unified" is a relative term.

I don&#39;t approve of each and every thing Prez Bush has done or proposes to do. Hopefully nobody is a mindless automoton in that respect no matter their party affiliation or persuasion. However, I cannot understand why those of you that oppose him oppose EVERYTHING about him. If you oppose his views on gays, that is your principled right and I can understand that. Don&#39;t like how he&#39;s proposing we prosecute the war in Iraq, fine, make your point. But if you support stuff what like Sen Durbin of Ill recently said (and has since apologized for) that claimed our camps at gitmo were comparable to Gulags and Concentration Camps...then I humbly suggest you watch some WWII/Cold War history clips to get a refresher on what they were all about.

I even guess Bush standing up today, stating that he&#39;d like to push forward on building nuclear power plants will be blasted as yet another attempt by Bush to destroy the environment, pay back his buddies in the energy industry, or who knows what, but I&#39;m assured of one thing...it&#39;ll be blasted by the left. At least some things are dependable in life.................

Sincerely,

Steve

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Onslow@Jun 22 2005, 05:27 AM
While you are at it remember that even the so called liberals and Democrats have not always been open minded. Don&#39;t ever forget that it was Bubba Clinton who pushed the "Don&#39;t ask, don&#39;t tell" military ruling into effect.

No, not all liberals and Democrats are open-minded, but the vast majority of them are. The opposite is true of Republican politicians.

And in response to the comment about "Bubba Clinton", I would say, "Don&#39;t ever forget that it was Clinton who attempted to allow EVERYONE to serve openly in the military. He only came up with &#39;Don&#39;t Ask, Don&#39;t Tell&#39;, when many of the military leaders and conservatives had a conniption over the idea of anyone less than 100% heterosexual serving in the military."

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
[post=323256]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
The fact remains that under Clinton we had good times, balanced the budget, had unparalleled economic growth. Under Reagon, the first Bush and the second Bush we have had unparalled defiicits. It is strange to find a few years in there only under Clinton where there is a surplus.

I don&#39;t disagree with everyrthing Bush does. I do question his motives. I think he likes power more than anything. I don&#39;t think he personally believes all that religious stuff he spouts forth. It is done for one reason to get the fundie vote.

History will find that never in the history of our country has there been such an overt and extensive effort to discredit a president as happened to Clinton by the
Republicans. The efforts failed. History will be much kinder to Clinton than the Republicans have been or the media. Bush on the other hand may get a less than kind review by historians. It will depend on how our war against the fundie radical Muslims goes. If history shows that the elections were indeed stolen as has been charged, they will tain Bush severely. That part I don&#39;t know about. I just know the charges have been made.

Many of the things that Bush proposes are fine. Adn that is true of nearly every President. Most have had at least some good qualities and done at least some good while in office.

But you won&#39;t find many Republicans who will admit that Clinton ever did anything right. I have yet to hear a Republican admit that something went well under Clinton and that Clinton might have been the cause of it.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by brainzz_n_dong+Jun 22 2005, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brainzz_n_dong &#064; Jun 22 2005, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jun 22 2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by jay_too@Jun 22 2005, 11:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Onslow

how?

Onslow,

There was peace
Crime went down.

Under Junior.

We are im a recession.

[post=323078]Quoted post[/post]​

Perception versus reality sometimes doesn&#39;t make any difference as far as the bottom line is concerned, but there are factual errors in your post about Clinton. First, Clinton didn&#39;t "take" a huge deficit and turn it into a huge surplus. His own administration was not forecasting surpluses until they began occuring, then they made the error of forecasting them as far as the eye could see, all the while disregarding any chance of an economic downturn or national catastrophe when it came to those 10 year forecasts.

Also, we went through a stock market bubble that resulted in several years of never before seen increases in all stock market averages, which has the by-product of making states and nat&#39;l govt&#39;s giddy with unexpected revenue trains when people have to declare that income on their taxes.

In one sense, it&#39;s both fair and unfair to pile on GW Bush for the deficits he&#39;s run up while President. I despise reckless spending as it cannot continue unabated, but then again I&#39;ve never been at the helm of the wealthiest country on earth when it suffers the worst one-day attack on its own soil in its entire history...nor had to deal with the economic turmoil that the attack caused. Just like your bottom line responds to massive infusions of cash so does the bottom line of nearly 300 million other Americans, hence why the guys and gals in DC are so fond of spending your money (and that of 4 generations from now) and will be until everyone is willing to stand up and change the system. But that&#39;s another post for another day...

Clinton highly respected in the world....true if you equate respect with not trying to force anyone to do anything that someone else (like our friends the French) didn&#39;t want them to. The cold war might have been won but threats to our country and way of life didn&#39;t take the 10 years off. They spent that time trying to figure out how to exactly strike at us, and showed about 4 yrs ago they passed their final exams. It&#39;s easy to say we&#39;re "not respected" when we offend the mighty French, Germans, and Russians but also remember they all were in bed with Saddam and/or currently are with the Iranians, so is it any wonder they blather on at length at ANYTHING we want to do if it involves their secret/not so secret, vested interests? Let&#39;s not forget the highly vaunted UN&#39;s "Oil for Food" scandal that was little more than welfare for a mideast dictator that will be on trial soon.

Briefly, since we&#39;re talking about Bill&#39;s problems staying in his briefs, even old senator Byrd himself stated, on the day of the impeachment vote, that (word to the effect) that we&#39;ll be letting him off today since his approval ratings are so high. Sen Byrd didn&#39;t dispute the legal angle, just that it was mostly lost on the public with a president they so univerally liked. As to special prosecutors, that was luckily one feature of DC life they let expire a few years ago. However, I wonder how many times Hillary loves being reminded it was a "vast, right wing conspiracy" that was behind fanning the flames of the story of her husband and the beret wearing intern? I seriously doubt there were any Republicans in the room when she and Bill were getting it on with a stogie or placing white spots on blue dresses.

As to being unified in the war effort, in what recent wars has our country been unified? The senate barely gave Bush I "permission" to go to war in Desert Storm...the public was behind our efforts in the Balkans so long as Clinton fought it from above 15,000 feet and with only smart bombs and cruise missles. It&#39;s hard to be unified for any war from what I&#39;ve learned from history, short of an effort like WWII. Our society encourages openness and debate, therefore you have to realize "unified" is a relative term.

I don&#39;t approve of each and every thing Prez Bush has done or proposes to do. Hopefully nobody is a mindless automoton in that respect no matter their party affiliation or persuasion. However, I cannot understand why those of you that oppose him oppose EVERYTHING about him. If you oppose his views on gays, that is your principled right and I can understand that. Don&#39;t like how he&#39;s proposing we prosecute the war in Iraq, fine, make your point. But if you support stuff what like Sen Durbin of Ill recently said (and has since apologized for) that claimed our camps at gitmo were comparable to Gulags and Concentration Camps...then I humbly suggest you watch some WWII/Cold War history clips to get a refresher on what they were all about.

I even guess Bush standing up today, stating that he&#39;d like to push forward on building nuclear power plants will be blasted as yet another attempt by Bush to destroy the environment, pay back his buddies in the energy industry, or who knows what, but I&#39;m assured of one thing...it&#39;ll be blasted by the left. At least some things are dependable in life.................

Sincerely,

Steve
[post=323256]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Steve,

Hitler and his champions, encluding the Bush Familly &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; functioned with the same ideals as are expounded in OUR White House today. SELF SELF mny way or the highway BS..........

FOR ANYONE, AND I M-E-A-N, A-N-Y-O-N-E&#33;&#33; who has ever made a post relative to any sex act on LPSG topics....(utilizing YOUR freedom that they want to remove)...

...............To support MR Bush and his war mongering theiving cronies (at he SAME time) is a shame only greater than the fact the 51% of the voting citizens have become pathologically obsessed with HATE&#33; because of their intolerance and covering each lye with a greater one, making all correct in their policies.

When broke, shackled and bent over a barrel being screwed by the SOB and HIS party comrads all will become incensed........... But TOO late&#33;

blackwood

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
That is so sad, having those kids wear those shirts. Just because their parents hate gays, they are only teacher thier children to be hateful. Hatred toward people is learned at home, as a kid. Sorry this is just a sensitive issue, someone that I know was just a victim to a nasty hate crime. People who do that just plain suck, and should be eliminated from the human race. What kind of sick person teachers their children to be hateful toward people unlike them? Oh wait, i have an obvious answer to that. Those who know me will know who exactly I mean, but thats off topic. It&#39;s just wrong.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freddie,
You have made some excellent, profound points.
But, by the time what you have so eloquently stated comes to pass.....................

it will be far too late.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as "Bubba Clinton" said himself on a late night talk show last year, the reason the right-wing media won&#39;t let go of his blowjob is because THAT&#39;S ALL THEY&#39;VE GOT&#33; It&#39;s pretty damned hard to discredit his job performance in any other way. Let the record speak for itself, even here all we hear from the right-wingers is blowjob, blowjob, blowjob. How in the hell do you equate a blowjob to the deaths of thousands of our people lost needlessly in a war for oil rights? If you&#39;re too daft to realise that&#39;s what it&#39;s about, you shouldn&#39;t be able to vote. Obviously, historians will report the facts as they play out, not the convoluded myths being perpetrated on the American people today.

Steve, I guess it was just magic that made those eight years so great? If he had been a one term president, you could argue to a point that he had inherited a good government from the previous administration, but as a two term pres, that argument just doesn&#39;t hold water at all. Besides, I was working in the mortgage industry at the turn of the century and I remember quite well that the economy was taking a sharp beating BEFORE 9/11 hit. Were you asleep the first year and a half? The public had no confidence at all in bush jr, we egged his car on his inauguration walk, remember that?
He took off the first whole eight months of his presidency because he was the most unpopular pres in the last 100 years, do you remember that? NO, but you do remember Clinton&#39;s blowjob. Kudos, a great political mind at work, and so in touch with reality.

The one and only reason anyone thinks of bush as an ok pres is because of the war that HE started, then changed venues and purposes for. Anyone who can&#39;t see through the charade should be ashamed to call themselves an American. Oh, and thanks for helping to vote away our civil rights along with your own.