Why and How???

D_Spaye Diggs

Account Disabled
Media
WHY???
Did Burger King have to change their awesome, delicious crown-shaped chicken tenders to generic shaped, slightly less spiced tenders.

AND HOW???
Do I drink 12oz of Red Bull yet produce 5x the amount of urine? I know its supposed to give me wings and all but i've heard nothing about super pee

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
WHY???
Did Burger King have to change their awesome, delicious crown-shaped chicken tenders to generic shaped, slightly less spiced tenders.

AND HOW???
Do I drink 12oz of Red Bull yet produce 5x the amount of urine? I know its supposed to give me wings and all but i've heard nothing about super pee

I don't know about burgers and stuff but the red bull stuff has lots of caffeine in it which is a diuretic at high doses which is why you pee
it don't give you wings just wind :tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHY???

AND HOW???
Uhm, the BK thing, no clue, the Red Bull, well, it's caffeine, an alkaloid stimulant that speeds up heart rate, metabolism, pulse, etc, etc, so your increased urinary output is obvious by these facts.