Why are Americans so focused on blowjobs and Europeans on pussy eating?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Drifterwood? Reasonably smart??? You're giving him (and perhaps yourself) way too much credit. Maybe he is parroting a couple (conflicting) ideas from some (arguably) reasonably smart people... but he's not anything remotely resembling reasonably smart.

Also, when has any world leader been "part of the team?" The British Empire at it's greatest heights certainly wasn't, nor was Napoleon, nor Imperial Rome, nor Nazi Germany, nor Greece under Alexander, nor the Spanish when they ruled the seas. The USA will learn its lessons the hard way, like every great power that has come before. That doesn't mean that in the meantime those of us at this website should have to suffer through the idiotic baseless ravings of fuckwit trolls who can barely string together a cogent sentence between railing against prostitution and salivating over Asian men who have had operations to look like women so they can be sex workers.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drifterwood? Reasonably smart??? You're giving him (and perhaps yourself) way too much credit. Maybe he is parroting a couple (conflicting) ideas from some (arguably) reasonably smart people... but he's not anything remotely resembling reasonably smart.

Also, when has any world leader been "part of the team?" The British Empire at it's greatest heights certainly wasn't, nor was Napoleon, nor Imperial Rome, nor Nazi Germany, nor Greece under Alexander, nor the Spanish when they ruled the seas. The USA will learn its lessons the hard way, like every great power that has come before. That doesn't mean that in the meantime those of us at this website should have to suffer through the idiotic baseless ravings of fuckwit trolls who can barely string together a cogent sentence between railing against prostitution and salivating over Asian men who have had operations to look like women so they can be sex workers.
Are you really that mean? What is in your heart. You have some serious issues. I hope you get help.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Well, Nic, I was trying to say that maybe now is the time for the US to see itself as part of the global team, rather than its leader.

I hope I am not wrong but I don't see circumstances where you will have to come and "save our asses" anymore. I can see a world where Europe, Asia, including Russia, China and the Middle East actually get on OK.

As far as Empire analogies go, I would have a look at Athens and the Delian League.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Drifterwood, honestly, I would love to see that happen and the US accept a responsible role in global affairs with a healthy dose of humility. I just don't think it's actually going to happen, if history is any indication at all. I also don't think that the world will ever give us the benefit of the doubt so long as we remain in a position of power and authority. Both problems feed into each other.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Treat people as you would like to be treated. Cased closed.

I do. I want to be treated with honesty from people who have a firm grip on reality. I have no time for demonstrably disingenuous trolls (just look at the threads he's started to see how he contradicts himself) who are just here to stir up shit. If I were that big of an asshat I'd hope to be called out on it, too.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Interesting Nic, but the other side of the coin is that we will decide to isolate you from our affairs. When I say we, I mean all Asia and Europe. Together we are a lot stronger etc etc than you and maybe our common interest together without you is stronger than what keeps us apart with you.

This is what happens when the likes of a Mr. Bush polarise people to being with us or agin us.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting Nic, but the other side of the coin is that we will decide to isolate you from our affairs. When I say we, I mean all Asia and Europe. Together we are a lot stronger etc etc than you and maybe our common interest together without you is stronger than what keeps us apart with you.

This is what happens when the likes of a Mr. Bush polarise people to being with us or agin us.

Yes, I agree, and it's sad. I didn't think I would live to see the fall from grace of my country in my lifetime, but I think that's the direction we are headed in. That our current president is regularly called a patriot, and that some here are still blissfully unaware of the enormous damage he has caused the nation, just turns my stomach... I HATE what he has done for our international reputation, our economy, our national security. He's a traitor.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a strange cultural difference. In America, people are obsessed with blowjobs We are? and it's self-evident that a girl will go down on a man. But a man giving head to a girl is seen as more exceptional. That's incorrect. Decades ago it was unusual for certain ethnicities and nationalities to perform oral sex on a woman but it wasn't completely unheard of across the land.
In Europe, it's just the other way around. When you're in a bar looking for a date, you will probably seduce a girl and kiss her pussy first, before anything else happens. Pleasuring the woman is central for European men. They can't enjoy sex if the girl doesn't enjoy it. Maybe that's why American men often view British men as wimps. Here I thought it was the funny accent and tweed jackets that were responsible for that thinking. :tongue::rolleyes:

Where does this difference come from? Are European men more curious, open-minded, social, mature and less phallocratic than American men, who would be more selfish, egoistical, pubescent and primitive? Surely you jest. This is what happens when you consume too many pints of warm beer. Your brain becomes sodden and thoughts cease to flow in a rationale fashion.

Or are European women more liberated and emancipated, resulting in them having succeeded in getting men to do their duty - that is, kissing the pussy until it comes. ROTFLMAO! :biggrin1:

In any case, in Europe you will find that men will eat out a girl, just for her pleasure, without asking anything in return. In the U.S. this is, as far as I can tell, not the habit. There, it's a blowjob-centered universe. Wow, I am impressed Johnschlong, that was very well done! I can't remember the last time I saw someone pat themselves on the back while simultaneously throwing down the gauntlet at an entire nation.:cool::tongue:

Since you have so glibly thrown your ridiculous opinion on this topic into the ring, here's mine. Perhaps what you view as a flaw in the American male is actually a gift of heredity. After all, from it's philosophical inception The United States of America was set up to run as a patriarchal society. As such the dominant male gets his pick of the prime females as his mate. If she happens to excel at fellatio, so be it. :smile: On the flip side England has been ruled by queens for centuries so it makes sense to me that your men would be pussywhipped and seek to service the pussy before even thinking of yourself. :biggrin1:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
On the flip side England has been ruled by queens for centuries so it makes sense to me that your men would be pussywhipped and seek to service the pussy before even thinking of yourself. :biggrin1:

Shall I prepare your green card then? :tongue:

It's no coincidence that she's called Spoiled Princess. :wink:

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexual stereotypes are amazing things. My girlfriend as english with Jamacan parents, after growing up here she spent several years living and working in Jamaca where she reckons every man she fucked was desperate to not conform to the "black guys think the only thing that matters is their dick" stereotype and got eaten more than she ever had here.

Similarly, a black south african women I spent a fun six months with a few years ago told me that she'd heard "white men just want to stick their tiny cocks in your mouth and ass and eat your pussy and can't keep it up for more than a few minutes". While I was with her I had the most basic sex i'd ever had. Just huge long sessions of pumping her wonderfully tight pussy, giving her huge shuddering orgasms every 25 minutes or so.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
It does however somewhat jar your theory that the USA is more sexually inhibited than Europe.

In that sense, yes. The USA is certainly not more inhibited sexually than Europe. But the question was about how the nature of the erotic relations differs.

I maintain the point that Europeans are more refined when it comes to sexuality. More feminine perhaps.

The losers who say I write this because I hate America, are pathetic. All I said was that there's a difference in the quality of sexual relations. I made no moral judgement whatsoever.

Being "refined" is not necessarily and advantage. American men probably receive more blowjobs than European men. Just like America is more powerful politically precisely because it is less refined than Europe - Europe with its "soft values", America with its primitive, violent, militaristic view on international relations.

The parallels are obvious.

Or take food habits: Americans eat more (quantity), Europeans eat less but have far more refined eating habits and culinary traditions (quality).

Is it so evil to note this and to discuss it?

Those who can't stand these most obvious of facts - yes they are stereotypes - have a problem. Not I. The sterotypes are completely correct. There shouldn't be a taboo on them.

If one uses stereotypes to bash people then that's not nice. But I didn't do that. Hell, I love America. Land of primitive desires and brutality! Land of pure vitality and violence!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In that sense, yes. The USA is certainly not more inhibited sexually than Europe. But the question was about how the nature of the erotic relations differs.

I maintain the point that Europeans are more refined when it comes to sexuality. More feminine perhaps.

The losers who say I write this because I hate America, are pathetic. All I said was that there's a difference in the quality of sexual relations. I made no moral judgement whatsoever.

Being "refined" is not necessarily and advantage. American men probably receive more blowjobs than European men. Just like America is more powerful politically precisely because it is less refined than Europe - Europe with its "soft values", America with its primitive, violent, militaristic view on international relations.

The parallels are obvious.

Or take food habits: Americans eat more (quantity), Europeans eat less but have far more refined eating habits and culinary traditions (quality).

Is it so evil to note this and to discuss it?

Those who can't stand these most obvious of facts - yes they are stereotypes - have a problem. Not I. The sterotypes are completely correct. There shouldn't be a taboo on them.

If one uses stereotypes to bash people then that's not nice. But I didn't do that. Hell, I love America. Land of primitive desires and brutality! Land of pure vitality and violence!
Ugh, it's shit like this that makes me fear I may ever become a Republican.:eek: I really hate Euro snobs. Probably even as much as they hate America.:rolleyes:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry, I have this info from two American books, written by American professors.

So let's call it self-bashing, shall we?

But as AVG said, it can just as well be a matter of perception and cultural taboo. Maybe American culture is too macho and can't allow men to admit that they have a more poetic, pussy eating, gentle side.

I'm not going to name the college I attend nor its status, since my grammar will be corrected until the end of my days here, but I don't think the fact that you have two books written by two professors means jack shit. I see the crap that gets tossed around by academics every day, and there's a lot of pathos based sociological circles and jargon designed to create fields of study and issues where there were none before due to a legitimate lack of interest, or worse, legitimacy.

Call me a tad disenfranchised.

Don't toss about the terms "book" and "professor" like they mean anything of their own accord. Doesn't mean anything in the books is wrong, but that statement just showed a tendancy to follow academics like sheep. And worse, academics in "trendy" fields...so much is just rehashing, bandwagonning and making theories with clever hooks for popularity's sake.

Don't cite "a book" by "a professor," give some names, premises and examples.

-- From a poetic, gentle, passionate American kid.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was using the denominational differences more as cultural anthropologists and sociologists use them. You know, like Weber did in his famous study on the Protestant Work Ethic.

But, hey, it's not that strict, it's just an anthropological exploration. Just like sociologists analyse the labor market, literary traditions, or flyfishing through the spectrum of protestantism versus catholicism. It's just an explanatory metaphor. Used quite often in, eh, European thought.

Ah, well then nevermind, I'm not gonna bother.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed, why would you? The metaphores are so old and standard that nobody should bother questioning them.

They're as old as 1904, with Max Weber's Die protestantische Ethik.

Oh I have no issues with the metaphors, sure sometimes they aren't doctrinally correct, but w/e. I meant whoops, I was attacking sociology in particular with that rant on bullshit academics. My view is completely biased; the department at my school is pretty bad, and it seems to yell loudly about non-issues or tired topics to justify its existence, since no one takes its classes but for requirement fulfillment, GPA padding or laziness.