Why are Americans so focused on blowjobs and Europeans on pussy eating?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I maintain the point that Europeans are more refined when it comes to sexuality. More feminine perhaps.

How do you equate eating pussy with being more feminine, does that mean lesbians are more feminine than straight women? And how exactly does one have a refined sexuality?

The losers who say I write this because I hate America, are pathetic. All I said was that there's a difference in the quality of sexual relations. I made no moral judgement whatsoever.

You are making a judgement when you use words like refined to describe European sexuality. You're using negative words to describe American sexuality and positive words to describe European sexuality.

Or take food habits: Americans eat more (quantity), Europeans eat less but have far more refined eating habits and culinary traditions (quality).

Again with the refined and at the present time in the UK almost a quarter of adults are medically obese.

Those who can't stand these most obvious of facts - yes they are stereotypes - have a problem. Not I. The sterotypes are completely correct. There shouldn't be a taboo on them.

Stereotypes usually have a basis in fact, that doesn't mean they should be used to make blanket statements which lead you to make conclusions such as Pleasuring the woman is central for European men.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John what you call refined is really just being pretentious.

This idea of society as the moral highest value of individuals is a contradiction. It disturbs me to see this because those lose, all things are equal, "morals" that you tout are what made Chamberlain pander to Hitler. The famous quote "We have bought peace in our time" comes to mind.

Also consider that this brutish, individualistic nation gave the world the technology that it takes for granted. For instance the computer that you are posting this on is most likely running either Windows or Mac OS (both American) but even if it is running Linux that is a derivative of Unix (also American). I could go on and on about the inventions made by American Corporations in the name of profit. The point is that you can't name anything invented by a communist country that has benefited so many.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and also, what makes one sexual act refined and another unrefined?

Obviously, sucking cock is more refined than eating pussy! After all most women like myself love to swallow. In addition to providing two people with immense pleasure by sucking on some lucky gentleman's staff of life you also have no mess to clean up. :biggrin1: While I love having my pussy eaten and wouldn't give it up for the world; most men tend to look as if they have just eaten a dozen glazed donuts after going down on a woman. :tongue:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
John what you call refined is really just being pretentious.

This idea of society as the moral highest value of individuals is a contradiction. It disturbs me to see this because those lose, all things are equal, "morals" that you tout are what made Chamberlain pander to Hitler. The famous quote "We have bought peace in our time" comes to mind.

Also consider that this brutish, individualistic nation gave the world the technology that it takes for granted. For instance the computer that you are posting this on is most likely running either Windows or Mac OS (both American) but even if it is running Linux that is a derivative of Unix (also American). I could go on and on about the inventions made by American Corporations in the name of profit. The point is that you can't name anything invented by a communist country that has benefited so many.

As said, I have nothing against America, it's a very vital, primitive country. I like this.

I use Linux. The internet was invented by Europeans.

Europeans set a man on the Moon for the Americans (Von Braun and his team of 50 nazi geniuses led NASA - when the US took over in 1973, disaster after disaster followed).

Let's not go that route, though.

All I said is that it looks like there are different oral sex traditions and sexual attitudes at the two sides of the ponds.

I may be wrong, no problem.

I even see chances to boost Euro-American relationships. Why don't we exchange partners? Why don't turn the Transatlantic Relationship into a North Atlantic Swingers Treaty?

Swinging on a geopolitical scale: your women come over to give us blowjobs, and get eaten out for the first time in their lives. Our women go over to you to teach you how to lick pussy.

There is room for Transatlantic Sexual Friendship. Let's do it.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As said, I have nothing against America, it's a very vital, primitive country. I like this.

I use Linux. The internet was invented by Europeans.

Europeans set a man on the Moon for the Americans (Von Braun and his team of 50 nazi geniuses led NASA - when the US took over in 1973, disaster after disaster followed).

Let's not go that route, though.

All I said is that it looks like there are different oral sex traditions and sexual attitudes at the two sides of the ponds.

I may be wrong, no problem.

I even see chances to boost Euro-American relationships. Why don't we exchange partners? Why don't turn the Transatlantic Relationship into a North Atlantic Swingers Treaty?

Swinging on a geopolitical scale: your women come over to give us blowjobs, and get eaten out for the first time in their lives. Our women go over to you to teach you how to lick pussy.

There is room for Transatlantic Sexual Friendship. Let's do it.

As stated Linux is a derivative of Unix (American), and while CERN did come up with HTTP it used TCP/IP (American) and Cisco (American) routing hardware. Von Braun was German but it took America's economic power and legions of supporting engineers to provide the resources he needed. My point, which you didn't address, is that America's individualistic and according to you barbaric society made these things possible.

Back on topic though I can't say that I've talked to a sexually active girl that hasn't been eaten out and I know a lot of American's that enjoy doing it.

What I really don't understand though is why you are so blatantly patronizing and condescending.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Obviously, sucking cock is more refined than eating pussy! After all most women like myself love to swallow. In addition to providing two people with immense pleasure by sucking on some lucky gentleman's staff of life you also have no mess to clean up. :biggrin1: While I love having my pussy eaten and wouldn't give it up for the world; most men tend to look as if they have just eaten a dozen glazed donuts after going down on a woman. :tongue:

If it tasted like glazed donuts, you wouldn't have nearly as many men abstaining from doing it. Just sayin'. :biggrin1:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a strange cultural difference. In America, people are obsessed with blowjobs and it's self-evident that a girl will go down on a man. But a man giving head to a girl is seen as more exceptional.

In Europe, it's just the other way around. When you're in a bar looking for a date, you will probably seduce a girl and kiss her pussy first, before anything else happens. Pleasuring the woman is central for European men. They can't enjoy sex if the girl doesn't enjoy it.

Where does this difference come from? Are European men more curious, open-minded, social, mature and less phallocratic than American men, who would be more selfish, egoistical, pubescent and primitive?

Or are European women more liberated and emancipated, resulting in them having succeeded in getting men to do their duty - that is, kissing the pussy until it comes.

In any case, in Europe you will find that men will eat out a girl, just for her pleasure, without asking anything in return. In the U.S. this is, as far as I can tell, not the habit. There, it's a blowjob-centered universe.

Im glad im american

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I'm hungry. And what I want, I can't get at the supermarket. Hmmph. :mad::biggrin1:
ROTFLMAO!

If it tasted like glazed donuts, you wouldn't have nearly as many men abstaining from doing it. Just sayin'. :biggrin1:
ROTFLMAO! Actually my men obviously do not abstain. Usually they tell me my pussy is sweeter than Tupelo Honey. :wink::biggrin1::cool:

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I certainly had the best blowjobs of my life in America. You guys reALLY

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i HAD THE BEST BLOWJOBS IN THE sTATES YOU GUIYS REALLY KNOW HOW TO MILK AND DRA2IN A WELL HUNG GUY AND i THANK YOU FOR THAT