Why are black guys so damn sexy??!!!

Jesse Williams, Micheal Ealy, Gary Dourdan ( I recommend you Google all these studs)

I think he's bi-racial and yes he is hot. Brian White and Laz Alonso are two of my favorites(yes I do know Laz is Cuban).

Jesse Williams is hot! I didn't even know he was black lol

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too many to name, OP. From John Amos with his muscular body stuffed into those skin-tight beige shirts and courduroys in "Good Times" to sexy (and hung) Hosea Chanchez from "The Game", black men have long shined on the small screen.

B_verilux

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
black guys are unusual. they behave like gay white guys in some ways. what i mean is -- black guys fuss over their appearance, their hair, muscles, etc., in ways that only gay white guys would. also, ambye the "taboo' of black guys is attractive and mysterious to some people.

DexterMorgan

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Too many to name, OP. From John Amos with his muscular body stuffed into those skin-tight beige shirts and courduroys in "Good Times" to sexy (and hung) Hosea Chanchez from "The Game", black men have long shined on the small screen.
You are now the second person I have ever known who has recognized how gorgeous and sexy John Amos was. For the record, I've got to give props to Thelma and her gorgeous ass too !

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are now the second person I have ever known who has recognized how gorgeous and sexy John Amos was

LOL yeah, he was VERY hot. I never recognized it when I was younger, but when I got older and started watching "Good Times" again with new eyes, I saw just how hot and beefy he was. He had very obvious VPL in many episodes, and his big muscular ass was a sight to behold. He was also very hot in that S&M getup he wore in "The Beastmaster".

hairynyc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How has Idris Elba not been mentioned yet? Holy crap!

Also from the Wire (and OZ), Seth Gilliam.

You are now the second person I have ever known who has recognized how gorgeous and sexy John Amos was.

John Amos was really sexy. He had such a strong body, but a face that exuded warmth.

B_doubledouble

Sexy Member
Media
tumblr_ma59g0aNZ01rt84k0o1_400.png

Pharrell Williams