Why are black guys so damn sexy??!!!

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LL Cool J but I think i m saying this because of his music rather than his looks. Even though he ripped off his shirt during one of his concerts...

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think black men are super sexy but it's hard getting past poor English and saggers. I KNOW it's not across the board so please don't burn me for that comment. I have several very cook black friends but more often than not I get hit on on line and when I look through the photos, they're flipping me off (not me but you know what I mean), have jeans or pants or shorts hanging down past their asses. 90% are looking for 420 friendly guys or smoking buddies and 50% ask for money. And my biggest pet peeve is "sup". Say hello or hi or move on.

Like the poor english in your comment? (In boldface above) You can not talk about people using poor english and then make a typos. It is people like you that give the human race a bad name. :tool:

D

deleted300444

Did anyone say Taye Diggs?

Or any Chicago Bulls black dude?

I think just dark swarthy five oclock shadow harry armpits dark olive skinned is attractive...male or female.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jay Z - she sure didn't pick him for his looks. So he must be a really nice guy.

And I agree with the person who doesn't like the shaved head look. I hate it on white guys, black guys...anyone. If it's natural, it's acceptable. But a little hair is nice. I prefer black men's natural hair - very sexy.

Does anyone remember the actor Howard Rollins. He was in Ragtime and A Soldier's Story. Absolute perfection :)

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
"Why are black guys so damn sexy?"

Lol. That is a question I often asked myself. Of course, I don't find all black guys attractive; I have my types -- the athletic, muscular, or just a fit black guys with a beard would make me breath uneasy and turn me on so hard. Lol.

Is it the skin complexion; the muscular build; facial features; or the "swag". For me, it's the combination of all the above. Ever since I first hit puberty at the age of 12, I have always find black guys to be extremely attractive.

Would like to hear everyone's opinion on why they find black guys so attractive.

Also, for the black members on this forum, what are some of the feedback you get on why other people find you attractive?

Last edited: