Why are boys such assholes!?

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah and then you think that there is that one different one.. and he's really not different.

yeah b/c they act so perfect at first. then after you get to know them their true colors come out and its like they don't bother to try anymore, or suddenly out of nowhere, you're "just a friend." :rolleyes: :thumbsdown2: :mad:

so what happened?

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah b/c they act so perfect at first. then after you get to know them their true colors come out and its like they don't bother to try anymore, or suddenly out of nowhere, you're "just a friend." :rolleyes: :thumbsdown2: :mad:

Yup there are alot of assholes like that about....classic!!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same goes for guys to. I find it is just best to be flat out honest with people and if think your a douche fine but at least it wasn't any serious feelings that got hurt.

yeah but some guys choose to ignore completely and avoid a girl at all costs, when it would be so much easier if they would say it flat out and be honest. :rolleyes:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
If you really want to understand and are not just lamenting for the sake of drama, read this book and we'll discuss it: Amazon.com: Iron John: A Book About Men: Robert Bly: Books

Only one woman to whom I've suggested it actually read it, and it made me fall even more deeply in love with her. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to understand men.

But most women don't want to understand us.

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jesus fucking christ!

Because, right or wrong, that's how we get to fuck you guys. Nice guys get thrown into the "just friends" category, assholes actually get to throw down.

And, if I go up to a hot girl and am nice to her, I'm just like every other guy trying to get with her and I get blown off, no matter what (even ignoring the fact that I'm a freaking model). But, if I'm different and a little assholish, act a little disinterested, I'm in.

And if this thread has to do with an actual, stable relationship, then I'm sorry and not all guys are assholes. I'm only one for the first 10 minutes! ;)

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because, right or wrong, that's how we get to fuck you guys. Nice guys get thrown into the "just friends" category, assholes actually get to throw down.

And, if I go up to a hot girl and am nice to her, I'm just like every other guy trying to get with her and I get blown off, no matter what (even ignoring the fact that I'm a freaking model). But, if I'm different and a little assholish, act a little disinterested, I'm in.

And if this thread has to do with an actual, stable relationship, then I'm sorry and not all guys are assholes. I'm only one for the first 10 minutes! ;)

For my part I just want someone with confidence and an opinion!!!

NOT an aloof prick or an arsehole....Just cos we dnt want a doormat wiv nuffin to say for himself does not mean we want a bastard...

When I meet a guy who seems really arrogant I'm repelled!!!!

So thats not true of ALL WOMEN!!!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I think you're arrogant, girls aren't just going to fall for you, because you're a model. I happen to think most models are ugly. You don't even have pictures up of yourself.