Why are boys such assholes!?

rofl_mao

Just Browsing
Media
"fuck it, why not be a selfish asshole like everyone else?".
(...)
Does it make me arrogant? Probably, but honestly, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks. I got mine and the rest can go fuck themselves.

well, the plan works as advertised.

but there is a catch. two actually, of which one you can pretend you don't fret about. the other, however...

1) you are an insensitive asshole.
2) if that is the way you roll, by fucking others (or letting them fuck themselves as you so eloquently put it), at some point in your life you will come across a bigger asshole than you. who will fuck you. then, you become one of those who can go fuck themselves.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
1. Yes I am, but I was made into one, not born that way. Being that I started out, and spend most of my life being a geniuinely nice, and sensitive guy, I think those qualities have helped me to become an even more of an incorrigible prick.

2. I already have, back when I was nice. Hence the transformation. If you mean though that someone will "outplay" me or whatever, yeah, I realize that. Win some, lose some. Part of being an asshole is to not focus on or care about that.

well, the plan works as advertised.

but there is a catch. two actually, of which one you can pretend you don't fret about. the other, however...

1) you are an insensitive asshole.
2) if that is the way you roll, by fucking others (or letting them fuck themselves as you so eloquently put it), at some point in your life you will come across a bigger asshole than you. who will fuck you. then, you become one of those who can go fuck themselves.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
If you'd like to know my inspiration, check out the movie Barry Lyndon directed by Stanley Kubrick, based off the novel of the same name by Thackeray.

rofl_mao

Just Browsing
Media
2. I already have, back when I was nice. Hence the transformation. If you mean though that someone will "outplay" me or whatever, yeah, I realize that. Win some, lose some. Part of being an asshole is to not focus on or care about that.

so you spread the asshole around like it's a plague.

way to go buddy.

you're weak.

it's easy to be an asshole. it's tough to forgive and be nice.

wimp.

erqwa

Just Browsing
Media
They become that way because they are taught to be that way.

Someone started the myth that humans function best as predators - and the idea was romantic/alluring enough to the people who didn't truly understand its meaning that it stuck.

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
haha why do I so thoroughly enjoy assholes? (not the body part either..mostly. heh)

Then again I do root for the villain in movies, despise "happy endings" in stories and generally carry a sarcastic (yet jokingly) attitude about me.

javyn is hilarious, and it's even more humorous that so many people take great offense to the things he says work for him. Get over it, there's 6.6 billion people in this world; some of them will not like you!

The most ironic part of it all of course is that it works. Boys are assholes because it gets them what they want, plain and simple. It's a schoolyard mentality.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
So I should be strong and take the high road and be nice, and get nothing in return? I don't think so. I'd rather be a wimp than a fool any day.

so you spread the asshole around like it's a plague.

way to go buddy.

you're weak.

it's easy to be an asshole. it's tough to forgive and be nice.

wimp.

Exactly cutedork! My moment of clarity and realization came when I finally, after so many years realized that what women SAY they want, and their ACTIONS are completely different.

I have met and continue to meet countless women who swear up and down the want to meet and be with a nice, sensitive man, but at the same time are dating abusive jerks. I've come to the conclusion that they are just saying all this nonsense to fool themselves. Their actions are loud and clear, women love assholes. I was a virgin until I was 22 because I had that ridiculous romantic ideal of love. Now I never spend a weekend alone and have to screen my calls.

If that makes me a 'wimp', fine. But it makes all you men out there who don't realize this suckers. And I don't talk to suckahs boy! I don't talk to suckahs!

edit: Kiss the ring, bitch.

The most ironic part of it all of course is that it works. Boys are assholes because it gets them what they want, plain and simple. It's a schoolyard mentality.

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
haha why do I so thoroughly enjoy assholes? (not the body part either..mostly. heh)

Then again I do root for the villain in movies, despise "happy endings" in stories and generally carry a sarcastic (yet jokingly) attitude about me.

javyn is hilarious, and it's even more humorous that so many people take great offense to the things he says work for him. Get over it, there's 6.6 billion people in this world; some of them will not like you!

So if I deny you what you want... then you'll stop being an ass? hmm

erqwa

Just Browsing
Media
They become that way because they are taught to be that way.

Someone started the myth that humans function best as predators - and the idea was romantic/alluring enough to the people who didn't truly understand its meaning that it stuck.

Will anyone comment on this?

(The idea that emotions are valueless, and must be totally ignored in the chase for survival - and the idea's effect on human culture)

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
A true ass would just move on and not waste his time if he's not getting what he wants. Only fools (nice guys) exert so much effort without getting anything in return.

So if I deny you what you want... then you'll stop being an ass? hmm

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Believe it or not, I disagree. Pity is an emotion that all of us feel, even the biggest assholes, and we wouldn't have survived as a race up until now without it. Pity is what makes me stay away from a woman after I've broken her heart, rather than trying to get back with her only to break it again for the sake thrill-seeking. Made me stop doing that after only 4 or 5 times, I actually felt guilty.

edit: Now before I get a barrage of flames from every internet webforum ranting woman on here in a constant state of heated overreaction, know that I realize I am scum, and also realize it was women who made me this way. I am the product of your egotism, duplicity, and constant need for emotional support. :)

Will anyone comment on this?

(The idea that emotions are valueless, and must be totally ignored in the chase for survival - and the idea's effect on human culture)

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Believe it or not, I disagree. Pity is an emotion that all of us feel, even the biggest assholes, and we wouldn't have survived as a race up until now without it. Pity is what makes me stay away from a woman after I've broken her heart, rather than trying to get back with her only to break it again for the sake thrill-seeking. Made me stop doing that after only 4 or 5 times, I actually felt guilty.

edit: Now before I get a barrage of flames from every internet webforum ranting woman on here in a constant state of heated overreaction, know that I realize I am scum, and also realize it was women who made me this way. I am the product of your egotism, duplicity, and constant need for emotional support. :)
No women did not make you that way. You made yourself react that way and hold on to those "scummy traits" as you called them.
Not women or men only you.

I'm happy to hear you've come to terms with your scumminess.
Congratulations!:fest30:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
For every action there is a reaction, and I am the reaction. I'm in no way trying to shift responsibility, I made the decision to be the way I am. But me making that decision was a reaction. When I came to that fork in the road, I chose to follow the path I did and take control, rather than the meek and weak willed, self-sabotauging, overly romanticized "nice guy" path that leads to nowhere.

Nice guys do finish last, and no amount of words or smokescreen arguments will convince me or anyone who has their eyes open otherwise. I pay attention to people's actions, not words.

Last edited: