Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i donno i usually come off as an asshole at first but once people get to know me they realize im really just a nice guy. defense mechinism i guess.

"Everything is like evrything, but not always"
It's hard to wipe a clean slate on every experiences as if its a brand new experience and nothing to do with many of the circumstances from before.

The very statement of this thread have gone into a generalization of how boys are. There is no great reply to that question.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they need to learn from an early age.. mechanisims to defend themselves from ... the often ..wily ways of some of there counterpart species'

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone has asshole in them. It doesn't matter whether they're male or female. We all know we do it but we're not all assholes. The important thing is to realise that only the people we care about make us give a shit because we want and expect more from them. The fucked up truth is that if someone really gets to you, its probably an indication of how much you care for them, even if they really are being an insensitive shit. If it was a permanent condition you would have forgotten about them in a moment. If it was a condition of being a man then the human race wouldn't expire exactly but love involving men would be impossible.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A survey conducted asked driver what percentage of OTHER driver's were assholes.

The consensus was around 30%.

But the person taking survey preferred the answer given by one NY cabbie... 12% of drivers were assholes...

THAT LOW? they asked...

"well," he explained, "its not the SAME 12% every day."

FLDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah b/c they act so perfect at first. then after you get to know them their true colors come out and its like they don't bother to try anymore, or suddenly out of nowhere, you're "just a friend." :rolleyes: :thumbsdown2: :mad:

Yup there are alot of assholes like that about....classic!!

Listen, you girls are totally delusional about yourselves, and you don't want to be around anyone who doesn't reinforce your fantasy that you're all so smart and funny, so what choice do we have? We can't put up with that BS forever you know.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Listen, you girls are totally delusional about yourselves, and you don't want to be around anyone who doesn't reinforce your fantasy that you're all so smart and funny, so what choice do we have? We can't put up with that BS forever you know.
You're right, I am delusional. I think I am a perfect little princess.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Because society makes men into insecure nervous wrecks. <swaggers out of room in leather jacket to go lean against a wall and smoke a filterless camel cigarette. Knows he looks cold and unapproachable, but remembers getting called "faggot" as a kid, so keeps up the macho posturing at the expence of meaningful human contact>

cincin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for not reading all the posts here (will get to it) but I feel a small rant also. Men say "Sorry" while sticking a verbal knife in your heart. Then act like it was nothing. Why...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry for not reading all the posts here (will get to it) but I feel a small rant also. Men say "Sorry" while sticking a verbal knife in your heart. Then act like it was nothing. Why...
They are heartless beasts! lmao. Although I am no longer angered with my original rant starter. He says sorry when he's been wrong, no strings attached.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response