Why are Gay Men seemingly obsessed with uncut cock?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a lot more fun to blow a guy with a foreskin than one without. With cut guys, deepthroating seems to be much more desired whereas with with intact ones, the head and the frenulum is where it's at.

Any kind of insertive sex is better with a foreskin than without, much less friction. Friction is the death of good sex, especially when you're on the larger side.

Scars really turn me off too. The rough texture and the contrast in color is really ugly.

You can j/o without lube, your glans doesn't get abraded by clothing, etc, etc, etc.

Forced circumcision is pretty sick, IMO.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think most american guys don't ever see a uncut cock and they are very interested in how the foreskin slides over the head and how easily it pulls back. I have been stroked for long periods of time while they just watch. Oral sex is the same way. Seems they like to see what they can do with their tounges while sucking cock. And back pre aids days I knew a couple that liked getting their cut cockheads docked by mine.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a gay guy with a bit of a foreskin fetish in a country (Australia) where there's plenty of either sort to choose from. I can't really explain my preference. It has an aesthetic element and a functional one. I think Kenyth explains pretty well the way a foreskin works for sex. I also find foreskins hot to look at at, especially on flaccid dicks. But having said that, I don't know too many others who share my fetish and I don't think you can make the generalisation that gay men are foreskin obsessed.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think it's true. I think most gay men in America prefer cut guys. Some guys post cut ony when looking for a guy, they won't even sleep with an uncut guy.
while some prefer uncut , but will go with either.
I am uncut and would never get cut, but I think that the cut penis is much more attractve looking, especially while limp .
I think some that people think that an uncut dick is dirty because they hear about smegma (which I never had)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meniscus and Witlof mentioned aesthetics and that's a big factor to me. To tie in with another interest of mine, cars, I'll call it a convertible. With top up it has one look; with the top down it has another. Two different appearances from one dick. You can't beat it with a stick! *I think there's innuendo in that.*

Aesthetics is also a major factor in my deciding upon a foreskin restoration. I'm not sexually active so the sensitivty enhancements are mostly wasted.

Note to crescendo69: How about IPSG?:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can understand that, Steve, but for me, it still boils down to a matter of choice. I have absolutely nothing against an adult male getting a circumcision if that's what he really wants. But performing that irreversible surgery on an infant is just damned near unforgivable. I truly and honestly do not see it as any different whatsoever from a parent arbitrarily deciding to permanently remove any other part of an infant's body.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Meniscus and Witlof mentioned aesthetics and that's a big factor to me. To tie in with another interest of mine, cars, I'll call it a convertible. With top up it has one look; with the top down it has another. Two different appearances from one dick...

I get that. Whenever I buy a product, I'm drawn to the one that has the most features/options, the one that is most versatile. So I guess I'm the same way with men.

As for myself, I'm disappointed that one of my "factory installed" features was removed before I ever got a chance to try it out.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sexually active so the sensitivty .....

How did I know this about you Steve?

Seriously though?
how can sensitivity ever be wasted.
You don't have to have partner to be sexual
it is a integral part of life

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Everyone is obsessed with cock, but we're given a false choice between "cut" and "uncut" by the fiction that male circumcision is a medical "procedure." It's a medical scam brought forward from antiquity. I've said this in other threads. It's a pretty crude procedure alright, but you can't legally do this on your kitchen table. The world over it's done with a rock and a knife, but in the U.S. "doctors" have monopolized the procedure - legalizing and legitimizing it. Calling it a medical procedure is to circumvent prosecution.

12incher

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As an aside, the latest studies are showing that circumcised men are less at risk for contracting HIV and other STDs. Also women who have sex with uncut men have a higher rate of cervical cancer. There are cancers of the foreskin that get eliminated when a penis is circumsized.

Those studies aren't scientifically accurate because they didn't include a proper control group. They were done in Africa and the circumcised men in the study were religiously observant Muslims. As a group, they are less likely to engage in riskier behaviour because of their religious beliefs not the state of their cocks...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's good science and bad science. Then there's circ science which is scam science. Amputation predates modern medicine by an age. Circ is handed down from the high priests of the bronze age to the high priests of our current medico-industrial complex.

Circ has always been the cure for the disease of the day. I call it the Pony Express approach. Ride one horse into the ground. When it drops, get on another horse.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like what Samantha (Sex & the City) said, "I love uncut cocks, you always get a big surprise when you suck one" and that's really true.

diggler14

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No suprises there about it, I am uncut too, My boyfriend love my uncut cock, also I was chatting to american guy few months ago, told me that it is very rare to find guy who is uncut in USA but not so rare in europe. as I get attention from guys who love my uncut cock.

It is strange that in USA which is very rare to find uncut guy...