Why are guys coming to a forum about large penises looking for women to talk to?

harrisondaniel01

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seeing as how I've only received two ACTUAL answers to my question instead of all this sarcastic bullshit, I am retracting my question. Thank you to the people that gave a real answer (that made since), because the other responses are from retards who probably didn't graduate elementary school. Nobody's really taking the time out to answer the question, their just putting their invalid ass opinions in it, and I don't care much for it.

A-T-L....BITCH!!!

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the conversation, I guess I'm a little bit of a show-off and hey, what do you know - as a guy with a large cock, if you happen to meet a woman on a site like this then at least you know you have compatible interests!

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying they don't, I just find it strange that "straight" guys come here to pick up females. This doesn't seem like the right atmosphere for that. I mean, I COULD be wrong though.

I picked up a woman from here and had sex with her, she was so nice that I will have love to marry her.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How is an opinion invalid?
I think he means the responses didn't conform to his narrow expectations.

Seeing as how I've only received two ACTUAL answers to my question instead of all this sarcastic bullshit, I am retracting my question.
Yeah, I don't think you get to do that.

Thank you to the people that gave a real answer (that made since), because the other responses are from retards who probably didn't graduate elementary school. Nobody's really taking the time out to answer the question, their just putting their invalid ass opinions in it, and I don't care much for it.

A-T-L....BITCH!!!
Oh get over yourself, gurl. ATL? Atlanta? Above the law? Ass-Tits-Legs? What???

Can we not have multiple motivations for doing something? . . . . .
Of course, and I suspect many, if not most, of the regular users here do have multiple motivations, whether they're male, female, gay, straight, or somewhere in between. It's what makes the site unique and interesting, imho. At the same time, there are many fellas who go to extremes to rationalize and deny certain motivations, who wear that 100% straight designation like a suit of armor, who deny they ever look at another cock, or that they get off showing their cocks to other men, or get off looking at other men's cocks, or if they do look, it's only to "compare". (Not to mention the whole range of other activities some fellas talk about taking part in that fall somewhere short of that self-imposed 100% straight label.) You can tell who they are by the elaborate lengths they go to rationalize and justify, or by how defensive they are. To hearken back to nicenycdick's analogy, it's the sort of guy who insists, "I only read Playboy for the articles". :rolleyes: Why they feel compelled to be so rigid with their identity on a website where they're anonymous is a mystery to me.

At the same time, I'm sure there are plenty of fellas who primarily come to interact, or come to cam (or cam to cum :wink:) with women, plenty who develop great online relationships, and a few who connect offline, and maybe even a few develop relationships IRL. But beyond a few anecdotal examples, it seems to me the chances of finding someone here in your geographical region with whom you have enough commonality to develop a good longterm relationship are pretty slim.

Lord, I hope this meets the OP's definition of a "real, ACTUAL answer (that made since[sic]".
p.s. I graduated 'grammar' school.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Why are guys coming to a forum about large penises looking for women to talk to? I'm not asking to be mean or anything, it just seems strange to me.

Because there are women here who would happily converse with them.

Why would a guy join LPSG and not post a single photo of himself?

The reasons for that are numerous. Such as they don't want puritanical people from their locality to recognize them, because they don't want to be a target for any troll who has nothing better to do than post negative comments about said photos, because they don't like their self-image and because they don't want to attract stalkers.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seeing as how I've only received two ACTUAL answers to my question instead of all this sarcastic bullshit I am retracting my question. Thank you to the people that gave a real answer (that made since), because the other responses are from retards who probably didn't graduate elementary school. Nobody's really taking the time out to answer the question, their just putting their invalid ass opinions in it, and I don't care much for it.
Shoulda thought of that about 36 posts ago, mate. :cool:

Last edited:

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
After a few months of perusing this site, I would definately say it's a bit "fluid" in its approach and display. There are all kinds of guys looking for and talking about all kinds of things. You got guys with profiles indicating "100% straight" saying some pretty gay things and guys with profiles indicating "100% gay" saying some pretty straight things.

There does not seem to be too much forum activity from females. And I would say if your sole motivation is to find a girlfriend or some kind of personal sexual encounter, the chances are slim. But with a bit of talent and some luck, it's possible.