Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys always try to be nice and take things slow. I don't want to be fucked slow. I like getting my ass pounded. I like pain. I want my legs lifted up behind my head . Guys dont like to do this. Why is it so hard to find guys to give me a descent fuck? Do any other women have this problem? I've had enough of fucking wimps.....im sorry if i seems kinda mean but this shit is getting crazy

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couple things here..

Give us time, get us worked up! I'll pound the hell outta you, but most of the time the mood needs worked up to. This isn't everybody, but for me, treating you like a lady usually is my 1st thought. Raw, raunchy, and hard sex comes just a bit later.

Now, also realize that some guys are going to cum quick if the slamming starts early in the sack. Me personally that doesn't affect, but I've heard others comment on it.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried screaming "fuck me hard!"?

Yup......just mildly faster...they're afraid they're gonna hurt me. They act like they dont wanna grab my hips too hard of something. sometimes i wanna say "I dont have a osteoporosis....my bones arent gonna break!" Half the time I dont wanna be mean so i say it nicely.

Couple things here..

Give us time, get us worked up! I'll pound the hell outta you, but most of the time the mood needs worked up to. This isn't everybody, but for me, treating you like a lady usually is my 1st thought. Raw, raunchy, and hard sex comes just a bit later.

Now, also realize that some guys are going to cum quick if the slamming starts early in the sack. Me personally that doesn't affect, but I've heard others comment on it.

Of course i want to be treated like a lady but if guys like fucking hard they should just ease their way into it and i will let them know if they go to far (which they wont). I do understand that guys will cum too fast. I HATE THAT SHIT TOO! Guys need to learn to take their mind to other places during sex if that helps them to have sex without cumming too early. now of course, my vibrator has no say and at the moment thats what im using.

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
funny cuz' when we fuck hard many women feel
like we are "trying to prove something".

we avoid it.

also some guys associate that fucking style with date rapists/fratboys.

i personally like both hard as well as soft.
i had one girlfriend who wanted me to come in 3/4 of the way
and not move...she seemed to like it more.

does it always have to be hard with you?
just curious.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny cuz' when we fuck hard many women feel
like we are "trying to prove something".

we avoid it.

also some guys associate that fucking style with date rapists/fratboys.

i personally like both hard as well as soft.
i had one girlfriend who wanted me to come in 3/4 of the way
and not move...she seemed to like it more.

does it always have to be hard with you?
just curious.

no it doesn't always have to be like that. i like slow on certain occasions....i dont like super slow though. dont pump you dick in, wait a few seconds and pull it out and then repeat....WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR?

I personally like the feeling of being stretched. i also like the feeling when they guy is too long and it all wont go in. I had that once.....he tried.

When it comes to cum I like a guy to cum all the way..... in 3/4 isn't me. I ussually will grab his hips to make sure he's all the way in if we're doing missionary.

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL Yes VinylBoy, there was a disturbance in the force, but the surge was at least 200 posts!

Is it me, or did I sense Rommette's PM box surge upwards by at least 10 posts? :biggrin:

But seriously, men have been socialized very heavily away from any kind of roughness or even wanting to give the impression of being anything but very very sensitive and gentle. Women have flipped the tables and it is SHE who must be pleased and very carefully managed. We don't like jail. We don't like courts or being arrested. We are vulnerable girl, all you have to do is call 3 numbers and we are all automatically assumed to be rapists. If there is a mark on your skin, we can lose a job or a career or our freedom. It is EVERYWHERE. It takes a lot of trust building to go where you want to go with a guy these days my dear. Don't expect anyone to go there with you until they really feel they can trust you with any consequences you COULD easily give him.

It is a new reality out there folks, women are in the sexual driving seat, we let them have the keys guys, and I don't think it is going to change until the current society collapses. At that point I hope there is a return to mutuality and balance but I expect the pendulum will swing way past into male domination again. Neither side is good for any of us. Extremes are problems. Just my opinion.

Now that said, If you were my GF and we were having sex, I would be delighted to keep going harder and faster and deeper until my balls bounced hard off your clit with every stroke, and you were skidding forward along the floor right across the room screaming with every orgasm.

Have a good one.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darling, I use my mouth for more than just "that." I do ask for it when I want it, and my wishes are usually granted.

Reactions: big builder
Media
Couple things here..

exactly right. i'm one of those guys who'll cum quick from hard fucking unless i really really work up to it. unfortunately, yeah, i have to go pretty soft and slow. sorry! ;)

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL Yes VinylBoy, there was a disturbance in the force, but the surge was at least 200 posts!

LOL....No PMs in my inbox

Now that said, If you were my GF and we were having sex, I would be delighted to keep going harder and faster and deeper until my balls bounced hard off your clit with every stroke, and you were skidding forward along the floor right across the room screaming with every orgasm.

Have a good one.

I'd like for you to fuck me like that too. I understand that guys dont want to feel like rapists and if a woman says no then that means no. I'm not like that at all. Once I knew a guy was going to cum really fast and I asked him to change postions so he could stop briefly....he said no. I was disapointed but I didn't yell rape or anything. He came 2 minutes later:frown1:

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think with most men, it all boils down to the excitement. If i'm with a new lady friend, i find that i can be fast n furious and also last for a while before i blow my load . In fact, i don 't remember ever cuming without putting on a good and lasting performance with a new friend. for me at least, i think there is potency in novelty. But, with the Mrs. i can't hit it hard for two minutes without me shooting my cum. Then there are times when i just pound her continuously without stopping. I guess here as always, the battle is won or lost in the mind.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes the battle is in the mind, other times the pussy is just too tight or conditions are just right and it doesn't matter where we take our minds too, it's going to uncork.

Whereas women have a few areas in their vaginas that get them off, the entire length of a guys cock is (well for most guys) a giant climax-sensitive organ and pumping like a madman will get most normal guys off fairly quickly. And a guys cockhead is definitely the most sensitive part, and it's doing most of the penetrating cuz it's first in line! Imagine your clit doing that.
1: it would feel great so if it's feeling good why pound it like a jackhammer
2: how long do you think you would last if your clit was in that position? hahah

Another thought on the mental aspect though. When guys "go elsewhere" mentally to try and save their orgasm, it can get boring for us. It can get less enjoyable for us then, so maybe it's just a trade-off?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it's really something that you want and expect out of sex, ask for it beforehand. Don't you spend some time before his dick is in you talking about what you both like? Better yet, if it's that important, have the discussion before you even decide to bed him, that way you'll pre-screen out the soft sensitive "love-makers" and get the pounding jackhammers that you want.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And a guys cockhead is definitely the most sensitive part
Not all guys. For me it's actually the area around the base, which is why it's so important for me to go balls deep to have a fulfilling orgasm. Wonder how many others feel the same way? Gonna go off and start a poll in another thread.

Reactions: crazy420

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys always try to be nice and take things slow. I don't want to be fucked slow. I like getting my ass pounded. I like pain. I want my legs lifted up behind my head . Guys dont like to do this. Why is it so hard to find guys to give me a descent fuck? Do any other women have this problem? I've had enough of fucking wimps.....im sorry if i seems kinda mean but this shit is getting crazy

In my personal observations what I sensed is that most guy here in the US are "nice" because they are PC "trained"..even in how to appraoch and to eat pussy (for longer and longer,to please women by that, pay attention to clits ets) and than..to fuck..maybe..As much that attention is great and etc to many around ..this routine sucks, boring and it is the wrong approach to other more enthusiastic to pound, up beating, athletic style or whatver one may choose to call women who enjoy start by the "end" approach...or other faster harder..different approach.

LOL..I laugh about few times I "made" a male confused by giving my back and ready for dog..I guess some men have their moves and act inside their minds..planned all already and just a few really do observe and read the vibes the woman in front of them right there and now is giving him etc..:wink:

Another thing helps is take your time and build up horniness in a few dates..by the time the sex date comes around...it's goes very very well..

my personal oppinion & experiences.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is all because of the laws and the enforcement of them. All it has to take in some states is a slight bruise and you can be charged with date/spouse rape. It is one of those 101 things guys will never understand about the females in the world.