Why are guys so fucking soft? I like being fucked hard

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its the"fem-nazis" of the world...they have infiltrated the society so much with theid jargon about everything masculine and with testosterone is bad....that we should act more like women....get manicures and pedis get our eybrows waxed and talk about our feelings over an iced strawberrh cappuchino with the girls....and thats the way to youre heart.....they have neutered most men. I was raised by a vietnam vet marine whom was raised by a WWII soldier and in my moms side her father was from chexlosolvaki during old mother russia days....no pansy asses or metrosexuals in my family....but most men have been indoctrinated into this mindset that "manliness is evil and bad" by society....everyone is afraid of masculine traits....everyone is afraid of weapons and weapons training, men want to go to the gym "to get toned" (sounds like a woman to me!) Instead of to become strong and powerful....they say they dont want to get too many muscles its gross....what man doesnt WANT to be Alpha when he walks into a room? The strawberry cappucino drinker that just got his eyebrows waxed...thats who! Youre own feminin movement destroyed most men....there are not many left.....and when you have a big muscular guy that knows 5 forms of defense and is qualified expert on 10 weapons platforms and makes good money you get mad that he doesnt sit around and talk all day and express his feelings to you.....he gaufs or argues with your attempt to introduce him to organic kelp diet from antartica and his non-appreciation for sweet wines and girly drinks...he wants a steak and a beer and its so disgusting or archaic to you....Women molded moat men to be littke girls so you could control them or for whatever reason it was decided all male characteristics are bad and evil....reap what you and your older sisters have sewed. Start a new revolutuon...the anti fem-nazi movement how women cant stand chia tea, pina colada through a straw, eyebrow waxing man-a-cure sissy la-la-schoolgirls and tell the fem-nazis off and let them (and men) know they are NOT speaking for the majority of women and in the course of the next 10-20 years men will get their balls back.....until then...enjoy your custom ordered sensetive understanding emotional pretty BOYs.
Boohoohoo - real men doesn't bitch, so you're a pussy.

Summon all your guts now and move out of your momma's basement...