ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am no expert but, there are differences between, making love, having sex, and fucking. I think every woman likes what she likes and in what order she likes it.

If you go on a few dates with a woman and on lets say date number 2-3 she invites you back home, She slips into a a sexxy outfit, lights candles, puts on some music, offers you a drink Etc, she probably expects more than 10 minutes of F _ _king; and you going to sleep or getting dressed

If a woman is saying fuck me harder at any point of the interlude , one can generally take it as sign the posted speed limit, has been increased from 55 MPH to 85 MPH . So hit the gas :D

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I am no expert but, there are differences between, making love, having sex, and fucking. I think every woman likes what she likes and in what order she likes it.

If you go on a few dates with a woman and on lets say date number 2-3 she invites you back home, She slips into a a sexxy outfit, lights candles, puts on some music, offers you a drink Etc, she probably expects more than 10 minutes of F _ _king; and you going to sleep or getting dressed

If a woman is saying fuck me harder at any point of the interlude , one can generally take it as sign the posted speed limit, has been increased from 55 MPH to 85 MPH . So hit the gas :D
Idk.. she could want to be fucked really hard and have that candle wax dripped on her thighs. You just never know.

endisnear

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I go hard and fast the girl I'm with says it hurts her. The last time I did she said it hurt for a few days afterwards, and that she had to take tylenol. She seems really wet when we have sex, so I don't think that's the issue.

D

deleted136887

Ifshe realy lets me know thats what she wants at that point I would try my best.
However she may not like it like that all the time...

let a man know how you like it and 9 out of 10 it will be the way you want it to be

AlphaMale1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its the"fem-nazis" of the world...they have infiltrated the society so much with theid jargon about everything masculine and with testosterone is bad....that we should act more like women....get manicures and pedis get our eybrows waxed and talk about our feelings over an iced strawberrh cappuchino with the girls....and thats the way to youre heart.....they have neutered most men. I was raised by a vietnam vet marine whom was raised by a WWII soldier and in my moms side her father was from chexlosolvaki during old mother russia days....no pansy asses or metrosexuals in my family....but most men have been indoctrinated into this mindset that "manliness is evil and bad" by society....everyone is afraid of masculine traits....everyone is afraid of weapons and weapons training, men want to go to the gym "to get toned" (sounds like a woman to me!) Instead of to become strong and powerful....they say they dont want to get too many muscles its gross....what man doesnt WANT to be Alpha when he walks into a room? The strawberry cappucino drinker that just got his eyebrows waxed...thats who! Youre own feminin movement destroyed most men....there are not many left.....and when you have a big muscular guy that knows 5 forms of defense and is qualified expert on 10 weapons platforms and makes good money you get mad that he doesnt sit around and talk all day and express his feelings to you.....he gaufs or argues with your attempt to introduce him to organic kelp diet from antartica and his non-appreciation for sweet wines and girly drinks...he wants a steak and a beer and its so disgusting or archaic to you....Women molded moat men to be littke girls so you could control them or for whatever reason it was decided all male characteristics are bad and evil....reap what you and your older sisters have sewed. Start a new revolutuon...the anti fem-nazi movement how women cant stand chia tea, pina colada through a straw, eyebrow waxing man-a-cure sissy la-la-schoolgirls and tell the fem-nazis off and let them (and men) know they are NOT speaking for the majority of women and in the course of the next 10-20 years men will get their balls back.....until then...enjoy your custom ordered sensetive understanding emotional pretty BOYs.

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its the"fem-nazis" of the world...they have infiltrated the society so much with theid jargon about everything masculine and with testosterone is bad....that we should act more like women....get manicures and pedis get our eybrows waxed and talk about our feelings over an iced strawberrh cappuchino with the girls....and thats the way to youre heart.....they have neutered most men. I was raised by a vietnam vet marine whom was raised by a WWII soldier and in my moms side her father was from chexlosolvaki during old mother russia days....no pansy asses or metrosexuals in my family....but most men have been indoctrinated into this mindset that "manliness is evil and bad" by society....everyone is afraid of masculine traits....everyone is afraid of weapons and weapons training, men want to go to the gym "to get toned" (sounds like a woman to me!) Instead of to become strong and powerful....they say they dont want to get too many muscles its gross....what man doesnt WANT to be Alpha when he walks into a room? The strawberry cappucino drinker that just got his eyebrows waxed...thats who! Youre own feminin movement destroyed most men....there are not many left.....and when you have a big muscular guy that knows 5 forms of defense and is qualified expert on 10 weapons platforms and makes good money you get mad that he doesnt sit around and talk all day and express his feelings to you.....he gaufs or argues with your attempt to introduce him to organic kelp diet from antartica and his non-appreciation for sweet wines and girly drinks...he wants a steak and a beer and its so disgusting or archaic to you....Women molded moat men to be littke girls so you could control them or for whatever reason it was decided all male characteristics are bad and evil....reap what you and your older sisters have sewed. Start a new revolutuon...the anti fem-nazi movement how women cant stand chia tea, pina colada through a straw, eyebrow waxing man-a-cure sissy la-la-schoolgirls and tell the fem-nazis off and let them (and men) know they are NOT speaking for the majority of women and in the course of the next 10-20 years men will get their balls back.....until then...enjoy your custom ordered sensetive understanding emotional pretty BOYs.

Stop it. You're hurting my feelings.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys always try to be nice and take things slow. I don't want to be fucked slow. I like getting my ass pounded. I like pain. I want my legs lifted up behind my head . Guys dont like to do this. Why is it so hard to find guys to give me a descent fuck? Do any other women have this problem? I've had enough of fucking wimps.....im sorry if i seems kinda mean but this shit is getting crazy
"I'm your huckleberry."

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
TLDR

Apparently jocks, frat bros, black culture, Latino, Italian, Japanese or the tons of other cultures where bravado and being a manly man are important don't exist. By a single rigid individual's view of what a manly man is, no less.

Real men must not shower regularly, have mountain man beards, drink black coffee, and subsist purely off of steak and potatoes to count as "real men".

Apparently a tiny minority of vocal individuals is responsible for shaping the rest of humanity. So the white supremacists, black supremacists, Return of Kings twits, etc must all shape humanity too.

D

deleted924715

So... men will 'get their balls back' when women damn well tell them to?

lms28

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I just want to know where "chexlosolvaki" is on a map.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This ALPHA MAAAAALLLE bullshit is so boring. It's incredible to me how these people don't realize that their constant crowing about masculinity, power and DOMINAYSHUN takes a big, fat highlighter to their deep-seated insecurities.

Jesus. Chill out, don't get so hung up on narrowly defined, artificial gender roles and just be a decent person. If not, stay in Chexlosolvaki where your triple-distilled premium testosterone can truly be appreciated.