Why are hung men always off the market? Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by divadomme, Aug 13, 2009.

1. divadomme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi LPSG members :redface:
    I am a 24 y/o female. I have never been one to get into relationships. I'm too busy but I SUUURE like to f*ck. Especially large penis', more than anything in the world. (That would explain me being on this website, lol)

So, when I was younger 17-21, I found that I would run into large dicks more often then now, for casual encounters that is. Now, I feel like every guy I know with a big dick is hitched or on a CHAIN by the way of a girlfriend.

I also have pretty damn good large-penis-radar. I am always finding that the "large" guys are taken/off the market.

What do you think? ARE well endowed men always taken? Do they get taken early on? WTF?!

2. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I don't know how that works in the heterosexual community, but here in Chelsea there's no shortage.

3. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    Maybe they are off the market because they "want" to be hitched to the ball and chain! Or maybe women want a big one first and take them; that leaves all the leftovers (the little dick guys) that you are now seeing more of.

Why do you think you can't find any big ones any more?

4. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Hi Producerbabe. Welcome to the site. Single here...:wink: Have fun

5. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    As we all mature (both boys and girls) I think that the important aspect of staying healthy is very important. Therefore the opportunity for one night stands decreases.

Now, if you are really looking for a nice male who is also clean try hanging out near a military base.

Although Sailors, Soldiers, Marines and Airmen have reputations of being womanizers, you can be sure that there are a fair amount of them who desire just what you are looking for.

I enjoy sex and look forward to a long life enjoying it. Most males are also beginning to appreciate this fact, just as females have been for a long time now.

I know this will not help your situation where you are now, but opportunity knocks. You just may have to move to an area with more potential.

6. crossy

Gold Member

I think you should tune up your LP radar and arrange to hook up with the thousands of 8x6 dicks + at least 10% straight, on LPSG. Let us know, please.

7. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not "taken". So I guess "all" would be incorrect.

Peace.

8. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. They do not make up the majority of the population.

2. Most persons past a certain age aren't really interested in the toddler style casual nonsense.

9. divadomme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  10. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats cuz the gay boys are packin! :) *joking straight guys...dont get your willies in a knot* :)

11. TheRam

TheRam New Member

Let me guess in NYC's gay ghetto they're all Poz, big into barebacking, and addicted to meth like in the Castro and West Hollywood. :rolleyes: No thanks. This is why I don't get along with most urban fags and why most gay men are really vapid and promiscuous and why there's no such thing as a Gay "community" since we're all human and you don't see heterosexuals going around talking about the straight "community" that doesn't exist.

12. Capt_obivous

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not taken. But it would understandable for men with better "attributes" to be taken more than men with worse "attributes"

13. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

i'm straight and back on the market..
    damn... it's a jungle out here..

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

They are too busy wanking while looking at OC's titties and booty.

15. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    Out of curiosity, what triggers your large penis radar?

16. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Wow... so this is why he's banned? I'm so brokenhearted... now he'll never get a chance to see my response!

First off... not everyone in NYC's "gay ghetto" is positive. I live in Chelsea as my partner does. And we're both negative. Also, I'm not addicted to drugs. My ability to create Meth is about on par with creating a souffle... and on my best day I can boil water without burning it.

Kidding, of course... my cooking isn't THAT bad, but don't go calling in Gordon Ramsey or anything!! :biggrin1:

Now let's get to the serious part. There is some level of disconnect within the gay community these days, but it has nothing to do with whether or not they're from the city or from the barnyards that you dwell. The problem comes from the lack of urgency & importance expressed on gay related issues and that's something that every person should pay attention to regardless if you're gay or straight. Promiscuity does not equal HIV. Our banned friend here, in his glorious display of ignorance, fell for that belief because he's trying so desperately to paint a demonizing picture of what a Poz person looks like. That's because in some twisted view, he feels that people who are Poz are somehow "below him". And one has to be very desperate for finding validity in his own life if he thinks that way.

So what if we don't live our lives like heterosexuals? Why try to be something we're not just so we can fit in with everyone else? The only thing that we all share in common is the fact that we're all human beings. That's it. Everything else needs to be experienced for oneself and placed into perspective. And the more we condemn one another for being different, the harder it will be for anyone to treat us like we're the same.

17. D_Portelay Porquesword

Watch it Mr Policeman!

To me it sounds like a matter of perspective....part of the big picture is missing. There simply has to be a nice guy out there for you who is packin' a big willie. I think the odds are really in your favor.

18. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've been single for a little over three years now (ever since i moved to Los Angeles). and i've definitely spent more time ON the market over the years than off it. i'm pretty sure i get my own section of the market at this point. lol!

19. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes I was wondering this to, from the gay men and the women on this site I think it is pretty much agreed that there is no way to tell so I am wondering what this 'lady' thinks she knows

20. the_reverend

Gold Member

clearly, her large cock sense starts tingling. she's like Spider-Man for well endowed guys. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted