Why are hung men always off the market? Is it just me?

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi LPSG members :redface:
I am a 24 y/o female. I have never been one to get into relationships. I'm too busy but I SUUURE like to f*ck. Especially large penis', more than anything in the world. (That would explain me being on this website, lol)

So, when I was younger 17-21, I found that I would run into large dicks more often then now, for casual encounters that is. Now, I feel like every guy I know with a big dick is hitched or on a CHAIN by the way of a girlfriend.

I also have pretty damn good large-penis-radar. I am always finding that the "large" guys are taken/off the market.

What do you think? ARE well endowed men always taken? Do they get taken early on? WTF?!

Can't really comment I guess, but I'm single.

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All the packing in the world doesnt help an idiot or idiotic asshead get women. Plain and simple. Some guys are assheads and other guys are too shy or maybe they are weird and give off a stalker vibe. Maybe they have horrible cystic acne they havent cleared up. There are many reasons why some guy might be hung and still not land women. So letting women know you are hung isnt going to automatically land you some quality chicks.

I totally agree with you.

It's always been my opinion that hung guys are a very diverse group. Some are white, black, hispanic and yes even Asian. Some are assholes, and some have hearts of gold. While some are the epitome of sexiness to women (and gay/bi men), others can be nerdy, shy and awkward around women. While some use their cock to fuck as many women as they possibly can, others want to wait until they find true love. So there can be any multitude of reasons a hung guy might not be getting all the ass he wants that are as unique as the guy.

What I talked about in other posts was the difference between a woman(or man) who likes the big cocks using a trial and error method to find the guys who are packing to those who have a bona fide intuition of who is; a sixth sense for big cocks if you will.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me guess in NYC's gay ghetto they're all Poz, big into barebacking, and addicted to meth like in the Castro and West Hollywood. :rolleyes: No thanks. This is why I don't get along with most urban fags and why most gay men are really vapid and promiscuous and why there's no such thing as a Gay "community" since we're all human and you don't see heterosexuals going around talking about the straight "community" that doesn't exist.

Dislike gay men much?
There are plenty of big dicks to go around producerbabe
but if that is the only criteria for a relationship/fuck well....:tongue:
I'm not going to knock you but good luck anyway!
There are plenty here in Boston where I've had my majority of
big cocks.
I should say I've had more than my share judging by other womens comments.:biggrin1: :naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

circumstances

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't think i would ever live in miami. fort lauderdale, however, is perfect. i can drive a few minutes south to remind myself exactly why i don't live there, and have fun for a few hours all at the same time.

oddly enough i fall into the category described by producerbabe. south florida resident, single and dating from 17-21, then *voila* off the market. i don't think it had anything to do with my penis (much), i just met someone at 21, we dated for a few years, got engaged, got married, etc. and yadda yadda.

oh, and despite my stalker-vibe, being a complete and utter asshead, shyness, cystic acne (wtf?) and all the other flaws i probably have as described by Ms. Praying Mantis above :p

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
All the packing in the world doesnt help an idiot or idiotic asshead get women. Plain and simple. Some guys are assheads and other guys are too shy or maybe they are weird and give off a stalker vibe. Maybe they have horrible cystic acne they havent cleared up. There are many reasons why some guy might be hung and still not land women. So letting women know you are hung isnt going to automatically land you some quality chicks.

QUALITY chicks true, but general chicks sure you can nab some of them based on big dick

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's been the way of the world forever. the good looking guys and gals get grabbed up, also the hung, the rich. it depends on priority. I have seen ugly, rich guys with beautiful women. obviously, the woman has a priority for money. and so it goes. you see good looking guys with ugly rich women.

in general, the older you get the fewer the pickings. and then after a few years, the divorced group appears on the market again, only with their baggage(children, alimony, substance abuse, spousal abuse problems, money problems)

divadomme

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's been the way of the world forever. the good looking guys and gals get grabbed up, also the hung, the rich. it depends on priority. I have seen ugly, rich guys with beautiful women. obviously, the woman has a priority for money. and so it goes. you see good looking guys with ugly rich women.

in general, the older you get the fewer the pickings. and then after a few years, the divorced group appears on the market again, only with their baggage(children, alimony, substance abuse, spousal abuse problems, money problems)

Very good points!

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

it's true. i've been single for three years now. and in my experience, the girls who know i have a big dick aren't pounding down my door to sleep with me, let alone date me. :p

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to my g/f, who used to be proper obsessed with both skinny blokes and big cocks (try figure it out!), large hands are in her experience almost a guarantee that the guy's well-endowed. YOu can have a short bloke, or even a skinny one, but she said that even the puniest ones she met, if they had really big hands, they were gifted with a huge penis. She also said that n.2 is how you carry yourself. A general aura of cockiness confidence is a sign, though that may also be a cover up for the opposite.
So...large hands guys, thats what my missus says.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An aside: I don't know about large penis radar, but I seem to attract large ones without knowing or intending it and discover it later.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know how that works in the heterosexual community, but here in Chelsea there's no shortage.
So, Chelsea's a non-hetero community?... :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Maybe they are off the market because they "want" to be hitched to the ball and chain! Or maybe women want a big one first and take them; that leaves all the leftovers (the little dick guys) that you are now seeing more of.

Why do you think you can't find any big ones any more?
That, or they've got thier balls chained to someone else...

1. They do not make up the majority of the population.

2. Most persons past a certain age aren't really interested in the toddler style casual nonsense.
Hell, mentally... I MIGHT be around 17-20.... maybe

They are too busy wanking while looking at OC's titties and booty.
Fuck you!!! No spying on me, please!

Wow... so this is why he's banned? I'm so brokenhearted... now he'll never get a chance to see my response!

First off... not everyone in NYC's "gay ghetto" is positive. I live in Chelsea as my partner does. And we're both negative. Also, I'm not addicted to drugs. My ability to create Meth is about on par with creating a souffle... and on my best day I can boil water without burning it.

Kidding, of course... my cooking isn't THAT bad, but don't go calling in Gordon Ramsey or anything!! :biggrin1: So, you DO cook meth... I knew Gordie was a hothead, but not crack/meth head...:rolleyes:

Now let's get to the serious part. There is some level of disconnect within the gay community these days, but it has nothing to do with whether or not they're from the city or from the barnyards that you dwell. The problem comes from the lack of urgency & importance expressed on gay related issues and that's something that every person should pay attention to regardless if you're gay or straight. Promiscuity does not equal HIV. Our banned friend here, in his glorious display of ignorance, fell for that belief because he's trying so desperately to paint a demonizing picture of what a Poz person looks like. That's because in some twisted view, he feels that people who are Poz are somehow "below him". And one has to be very desperate for finding validity in his own life if he thinks that way.

So what if we don't live our lives like heterosexuals? Why try to be something we're not just so we can fit in with everyone else? The only thing that we all share in common is the fact that we're all human beings. That's it. Everything else needs to be experienced for oneself and placed into perspective. And the more we condemn one another for being different, the harder it will be for anyone to treat us like we're the same.

Hell, there's plenty of confident assholes with chicks.. who are packing sub-normal equipment. There's other guys who pack serious tools, and can't get a date if our lives depended on it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, Chelsea's a non-hetero community?... :rolleyes::biggrin1:

No, but I don't make it a point to chase around straight men nor am I on conversion duty. So I can't speak in defense of the endowments of the hetero community.

However, being that this IS the Big Apple, I'm sure there's some heterosexual men in the city that can rival the likes of Quercusone somewhere. Whether or not they're single is another issue. Perhaps we can find some willing female participants from LPSG to do a month long study? :wink:

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
producerbabe, you knew damn well this post would make for great resopnses did't you :0 !

So I guess one question would be "who cares if they are on the market or not if you are perpetually single & always on the hunt for a big one?" If they are interested & willing to enjoy some good fucking with you, then who cares if they are officially on or off the market?