Why are most gay dudes obsessed with straight men???

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a very average guy, I've dated lots of fairly attractive women over the years, but I've always had to work hard get them. However, ever since college I've had no problem attracting good looking young queer boys who let me top them and/or get blowjobs from them. I've been on Grindr for a couple of years now and it's the best thing ever. I've even convinced a couple of my fellow straight men to start topping dudes and they all have the same good luck.

Reactions: N68

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Question, if a guy fucks another guy is really considered straight?

I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, in actuality, you are obsessed with mistreating gay men. I am glad to not know you.

If you advertise yourself on tindr as being interested in getting topped (bareback) by an older man, it isn't my fault if you feel bad about it after the fact... it's not like I'm telling these guys I love them and want a relationship with them.

Reactions: N68

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you advertise yourself on tindr as being interested in getting topped (bareback) by an older man, it isn't my fault if you feel bad about it after the fact... it's not like I'm telling these guys I love them and want a relationship with them.

I meant Grindr, I'm a regular user of both so I'm always getting mixed up...

nwtnguy1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.

To respond to just one of your many bigoted statements, not all gay men are fixing hair and arranging flowers. There are plenty of men with "straight" interests like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. We're not all walking around with a rainbow flag advertising our sexuality. Just because you score a few "good looking young queer boys" to suck you off doesn't make gay men obsessed with straight guys as you believe.

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No real straight bloke would fuck another guy unless either drunk as or broke.
As a gay guy, none of my straight mates would ever jump another guy or I would screw a chick, not my thing sexually that's all

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a very average guy, I've dated lots of fairly attractive women over the years, but I've always had to work hard get them. However, ever since college I've had no problem attracting good looking young queer boys who let me top them and/or get blowjobs from them. I've been on Grindr for a couple of years now and it's the best thing ever. I've even convinced a couple of my fellow straight men to start topping dudes and they all have the same good luck.

Interesting post - some observations - in no particular order of importance -

1. I've enjoyed a lot of sex with men who generally identify as straight. Usually they were either hustlers looking for a "date" or lonely, young military men horny enough from no contact that they are ready to explode. At the time I started I was working my way through college and had a decent income coming in, and it was the early 70's and being publicly known as gay was still social and public suicide for many. I would not say I was obsessed with straight guys - these were available with no hassle, or strings so it was any port in a storm for both me and whoever was getting hooked up.

Most of the guys who were hustlers were at least bi-sexual. Straight may have been the dominant desire for them, but from my experience, any guy who can get hard with a guy, or ejaculate with a guy is not 100% straight, its just that black and white, cut and dried. When I was with a guy who stayed totally and completely limp throughout - and more than a few really did, then I would agree that he was straight. A guy who can get hard for the occasion and ejaculate has some - mabe not much, but enough - desire to accept being with a man that I would say he is bi-sexual.

2. I've had good experiences with the vast majority of hustlers and semi-straight guys I've picked up. While I nearly always aggressively top them, I also respect their limits and treat them with respect. It is never a goal to have a sex partner feel demeaned and degraded - ever, I have played with SPH with some guys who really do get off on it, but that is not the same as degrading someone unilaterally. That's about half a step away from being a Republican candidate for President in 2016.

3. From what you have posted in this thread, I would describe you as a dominant bi-sexual top. I'm guessing when you do hook up with a lady you also like to be the controlling factor in the transaction - although maybe you feel a bit restrained with women in a way you do not feel with men - just guessing on my part. I'm all for everyone following their bliss wherever it might lead them, but it bothers me when guys having sex with other guys on a regular basis try to paint themselves as straight guys merely in dire need of relief. It just is not accurate. You're getting an itch scratched that is as part of you as the desire for pussy. There is no way wrond that. It is what it is.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to put my opinion on that subject. I agree with chubbylover. Girls are really hard to get but with guys it is easy to relate because we have the same interests. The girl does not want to put out but a guy will. It is not the same when our parents were younger. They met matched and that was it. now the girls are so premadonnas that it make for us difficult to get laid. So we turn to guys because it is easier and less of a hassle. I think that is why guys go for guys

I have never, ever known there to be a shortage of girls who like to hook up, no strings attached. They are not hard to find.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never, ever known there to be a shortage of girls who like to hook up, no strings attached. They are not hard to find.

True, but I guess because of my midwestern upbringing I only want to treat women with the upmost respect, yet there is still a desire I have to sexually humiliate someone. So a young gay boi (18 - 24) works perfectly. The best ones are the emotionally damaged ones who've been kicked out of their homes and just want an older guy to pay attention to them. Zero self esteem is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: Jentl

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...yet there is still a desire I have to sexually humiliate someone. So a young gay boi (18 - 24) works perfectly. The best ones are the emotionally damaged ones who've been kicked out of their homes and just want an older guy to pay attention to them. Zero self esteem is a wonderful thing.

This is what someone who has no self-esteem would write. Someone who hates that part of him gets off fucking guys, so he externalizes that part of himself so he can shit on it. Get some therapy, man. You're going to end up in jail for assault or worse if you stay on this path.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True, but I guess because of my midwestern upbringing I only want to treat women with the upmost respect, yet there is still a desire I have to sexually humiliate someone. So a young gay boi (18 - 24) works perfectly. The best ones are the emotionally damaged ones who've been kicked out of their homes and just want an older guy to pay attention to them. Zero self esteem is a wonderful thing.

You just reek class, don't you?