Why are most gay dudes obsessed with straight men???

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And Republicans and small-minded Americans wonder why LGTB community needs "SAFE SPACES." :rolleyes:

I'm a homosexual (and not a Republican) and I don't support coddling spaces. The movement for such spaces is largely driven by the contemporary Left's mission to shut down any sort of offensive speech. Its effect is mostly to stifle free and open communication and inquiry, particularly in the context (academia) that should be most conducive to this.

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a homosexual (and not a Republican) and I don't support coddling spaces. The movement for such spaces is largely driven by the contemporary Left's mission to shut down any sort of offensive speech. Its effect is mostly to stifle free and open communication and inquiry, particularly in the context (academia) that should be most conducive to this.

I never knew a white, Protestant, sport-lovin', deer-huntin', Christian-loving, heterosexual male to fear for his life for just being who he "really is."

It doesn't really matter - even if, theoretically-speaking, the Left were to "shut down" offensive speech all together , gay male couples will still never be able to express physical demonstrations of romantic love outside of "safe spaces." Prejudice and hate run too deeply in our culture on this matter. There will always be danger for the gay male "outside of safe spaces."

I believe in free speech, but, unlike Voltaire, I won't defend to the death your right to spew hate (and we all know what "hate" is).

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please don't turn this thread into gay male bashing.

Did you read the thread? Degrading young gay men was the basis of the OP as is seen in the first page. It's what the thread was from the get-go, rather than something it could be turned into.

Gay/bi men do not need this $#$#$$#. The LGTB community deals with this on a daily basis.

What is this "LGTB" community you speak of? Do you understand what a community is? How is a set of persons who don't even necessarily have a common interest supposed to be a community? At most there is a segment of these classes who occasionally band together under some common understanding of advocacy for rights. That does not make the classes at large united into a "community".

Your assertion that the "community" experiences "bashing" on a daily basis is a collective totalizing of a very large set of individuals.The generality of your assertion would naturally suggest it is all members. This of course is very far from true. "Gay bashing" is basically abuses (physical or verbal) perpetrated against a person perceived or identified as gay. I know that personally I experience this only on rare occasion. And most of the homosexual men I have encountered have said things similar. So how is your statement to be quantified? Do all members of this "community" experience it only a daily basis? Certainly not. Do the vast majority? Likely not. Do the majority? I don't know. Do you have data on that? I'd be willing to believe that some significant fraction do. But then how does it make sense to say that the community at large does? How could such a totalizing of experience be justified by that being an experience of a fractional chunk?

Let's all be beautiful people and just accept each other:

That's pretty ironic coming from someone who rolls their eyes at "Republicans and 'small-minded Americans'" who "wonder why X group needs safe spaces".

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never knew a white, Protestant, sport-lovin', deer-huntin', Christian-loving, heterosexual male to fear for his life for just being who he "really is."

Maybe not if one were from a place like Texas for example. But you should get out more. Preferably while taking off ideological blinders. My father today just told me the story that when he was a teen his (Polish) family left Chicago for Oregon because of the race riots and White kids being murdered. I'm not suggesting that type of thing is terribly liable to happen these days (although do recall that poor boy who was abducted and tortured on Facebook Live; I'm willing to bet he was to some extent fearing for his life). The point is that circumstances vary widely in different parts of the world and virtually any group could be targeted in certain times and places.

It doesn't really matter - even if, theoretically-speaking, the Left were to "shut down" offensive speech all together , gay male couples will still never be able to express physical demonstrations of romantic love outside of "safe spaces." Prejudice and hate run too deeply in our culture on this matter. There will always be danger for the gay male "outside of safe spaces."

That's just patent nonsense. I have personal experience with being able to express affection to a lover in spaces not specifically designated as "safe spaces", as do many other homosexual men.

I believe in free speech, but, unlike Voltaire, I won't defend to the death your right to spew hate (and we all know what "hate" is).

That is not so. The meaning of "hate" is being stretched beyond belief in recent years. For instance, if I were to say that Islam is a naturally violent religion (as is demonstrated by the behavior of its founder and his disciples), there are many now in Western society who would be inclined to label that hate speech. By and large they can't explain how that's hateful, but nonetheless they find it offensive and feel the drive to label it hateful. If I were to promote the slogan "Build the Wall", this would likewise be labeled hateful, even if the motive were purely an interest in national security, rather than contempt for any persons. There is vast disagreement these days on what "hate" means, seemingly more than there ever has been.

Reactions: conclave27

conclave27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is not so. The meaning of "hate" is being stretched beyond belief in recent years. For instance, if I were to say that Islam is a naturally violent religion (as is demonstrated by the behavior of its founder and his disciples), there are many now in Western society who would be inclined to label that hate speech. By and large they can't explain how that's hateful, but nonetheless they find it offensive and feel the drive to label it hateful. If I were to promote the slogan "Build the Wall", this would likewise be labeled hateful, even if the motive were purely an interest in national security, rather than contempt for any persons. There is vast disagreement these days on what "hate" means, seemingly more than there ever has been.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this. Our country has gone to PC where you have no free speech or even a way to open up a discussion for mutual understanding. People are just simple and love polarizing things, which in come cases you can't.
It is not black and white and there are other mitigating circumstances. As you said "Build the Wall" or the term "Illegal Alien" is considered hate speech.....how is that even possible? There is no more common and logical sense, and we all become too emotional.

In regards to the original topic......."Gay Men Like Hetero Guys"
I can only speak for myself, as a gay man I am not part of the whole GLA......my ethics, morals, and opinions fall outside what the community stands for. I am an average guy, average looks, who the LBGT people assume is straight. The straight guys I know are aware I am gay. I let them know.... and as a gay man... I am attracted to a "man"....not a metro sexual or some queen. I like guys, which sadly limit my choices even more. I am literally stuck in limbo. Unwanted on both sides.
What is worse is that in my encounters, hetero guys find me the "safe" guy....where their curiosity can be tested on me which sucks...as I try to be respectful...but horseplay and guys being guys get carried away. One friend one time apologized to me for his bro being kinda of too gay.....1) I was mad at him because he always gave me a hard time thinking I would do something, 2) His "bros" were all grab ass, nipple twisting, cock slapping, cuddle buds..... and later on during the party after 2 Hours of non-sense and when I told them yeah I am gay.... they all sobered up.

For me a "straight guy" would be the ideal type of companion. He would be the definition of a guy's guy. Ideally I want a companion and equal partner, sure we can be as childish and silly as we want at times, but like anyone I think I want that security knowing I got someone to watch my back, when the chips are down I know my guy will be right there. My warrior brother/lover.....

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a very average guy, I've dated lots of fairly attractive women over the years, but I've always had to work hard get them. However, ever since college I've had no problem attracting good looking young queer boys who let me top them and/or get blowjobs from them. I've been on Grindr for a couple of years now and it's the best thing ever. I've even convinced a couple of my fellow straight men to start topping dudes and they all have the same good luck.
Think your statistic of 1% gay had better be updated as you certainly don't mind using guys to get you rocks off - and indeed seem to have an age preference as well.

Meanwhile, back at base, its a total fantasy put out by so called straight guys that gay guys are always after them, totally obsessed with the idea of bedding a "straight" guy. Gay guys fancy other guys without even discerning if the "fancy" is gay or straight, and I cant think of any due I know that fucks guys who only dreams about screwing a straight guy.
I have, over the years, had my evil way with many guys who claim to be straight, sucked fucked and been screwed by them but I wouldn't go out of my way to seek one. If I can give satisfaction then that all I ask.

Reactions: rayray

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
@ Malakos - you live in the Bay Area. Your experience is not Middle America (where vast, vast majority of country lives). Men cannot show romantic affection for one another outside of big urban areas/gay communities. Sorry, Charlie. It's the way it is. When I first went to a big urban area years ago to live (Sydney, Australia), I was literally in shock to see men display romantic affection towards one another, and how different it is compared to Middle Earth.

I love how Texas is always thrown in the mix as the prime example of "redneck" white America, as if it is somehow so different on so many level than the rest of Middle America. It is not (other than they use the death penalty like crazy/enjoy closing down abortion clinics).

So I don't need to get "out more". I've lived in a variety of foreign countries and speak French fluently (not that makes me "better").

I could respond to your refutes on "hate", etc., but I have nothing to say but: We all know what "hate" is. But for legal reasons, we need a definition.

I enjoy how you play the Devil's Advocate (that's fine).

People have vastly different experiences, based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, economic status. It's commono senso.

You've been somewhat decent to me before on here, so I will not let a little "back-and-forth" turn into nastiness (HATE). I am better than that.

Peace, bro.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would like to come in peace again.

Let's talk briefly about "hate".

I can't stop someone hating someone because of jealously, selfishness, pride, etc. Society cannot stop hate stemming from these sorts of emotions.

We can do our best, however, to stop "institutional" hate - something very different.

And, yes, we can educate our youth and the general public to minimize hate for reasons of race, sexual orientation, religion. This hate is not rooted in emotion but "difference" (you're not like me, so I "hate" you). Does it work Well, young people are a bit less prejudice and homophobic. We can "attempt" to show that hate makes life harder for everyone.

I am being a bit simplistic in my brief analysis, but that's the gyst of my take.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a homosexual (and not a Republican) and I don't support coddling spaces. The movement for such spaces is largely driven by the contemporary Left's mission to shut down any sort of offensive speech. Its effect is mostly to stifle free and open communication and inquiry, particularly in the context (academia) that should be most conducive to this.[/QUOTE

Tell you what, let me help you arrange a one month vacation in Red Bluff, CA. It is only about a four hour drive from where you live and a totally different world.

Last edited:

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm a very average guy, I've dated lots of fairly attractive women over the years, but I've always had to work hard get them. However, ever since college I've had no problem attracting good looking young queer boys who let me top them and/or get blowjobs from them. I've been on Grindr for a couple of years now and it's the best thing ever. I've even convinced a couple of my fellow straight men to start topping dudes and they all have the same good luck.
You've even convinced yourself that you're straight. Why lie about your bisexuality?

You've even convinced yourself that you're straight. Why lie about your bisexuality?
Says the straight married man posting in the Ask A Gay Man forum. Why lie about your heterosexuality?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell you what, let me help you arrange a one month vacation in Red Bluff, CA. It is only about a four hour drive from where you live and a totally different world.

More like 3.5. I've been there a number of times. I have family friends in the Mount Shasta area. Not the most interesting town imo. And it's hot as hell in summer. Those are the main problems to me.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Was editing my last post but the 15 minutes ran out.

I did live in Utah for a year. I know that much of the USA is different. You may be overestimating how dissonant my mindset and lifestyle would be to "middle America". Especially given my gradual drift towards the Right (traditionalism) over the past 13 years. The Bay Area is certainly unique. But a large part of that uniqueness I see as a matter of entropy and loss of values. This video largely resonates with my experience of this culture:

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question, if a guy fucks another guy is really considered straight?

I always say anything is possible. I believe straight men can get so horny they will fuck a guy or take a blowjob from a guy just to get off, and it mean absolutely nothing to them other than getting off.

Many probably disagree but I still believe it's possible. To some it's just another warm mouth or hole. I had a straight guy walk past me close enough to rub shoulders and clearly say "I don't care whose mouth it is just tell which way to turn my zipper".

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.
If you thought it sounded bad, you wouldn't say it. But you did say it. You said it because this thread isn't about curiosity, it's about validation.

Reactions: chadstallion