Why are most gay dudes obsessed with straight men???

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a very average guy, I've dated lots of fairly attractive women over the years, but I've always had to work hard get them. However, ever since college I've had no problem attracting good looking young queer boys who let me top them and/or get blowjobs from them. I've been on Grindr for a couple of years now and it's the best thing ever. I've even convinced a couple of my fellow straight men to start topping dudes and they all have the same good luck.

I know guys I serve with that endorse this philosophy and I have to say it sort of threw me fro a loop to hear a straight guy endorse it ( waiting for the back lash) of traditionalists minded folks, myself included, questioning a straight guy who would say that, let alone act on it.

That said,Not being PC here.

"I" personally wouldn't use the word obsessed compared to "intrigued." Intrigued on the budding bromance/open-mindedness from straight guys.

I was talking with friends of mine after watching an episode of South Park about PC stuff, and the subject veered off into what we of a certain generation like Trey and Matt could never conceive of joking about bromance shit in the 80's and 90s.

So instead of feeling a need to sheltering the "new/unsuspecting/ gay poster when he asks that time honored classic, what would it take for a straight guy to hook up with a gay guy, I just let it be and observe the comments.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another caveat to his is when you have guys like Jake Orion, Mike Hoffman and mere amateurs like buddies of mine that jerk off, muscle flex to a gay audience, the lines becomes blurred, hence the new terminology, " sexuality fluid".

And I still don't understand what that means exactly.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your view of gay men is misguided and must be based on comic books or movies.
I don't have a gay friend who dresses up as female or wears anything but masculine attire. Tonight I am at a March Madness watch party with about 40 other gay men. We all own sports cars from mid60's Vettes to my new F Type Jaguar. Not a hair dresser or florist in the group. You will find doctors, lawyers, small business owners, advertising execs, government workers, military men. There are even a few biker types who could stomp the shit out of the "real" men who like all the "manly" things. Many of us have advanced post-doctoral degrees and to the outside world we appear to be straight. The fact that I'm married to a man is irrelevant in the business world. Your post is full of assumptions and characterizations that are patently false. The fact that your goal is to demean another human being is disgusting.

Very well said, thank you @OKCLane for expressing the obvious to someone who is not only ignorant of healthy forms of human sexuality, but a person with mental issues and delusions of Grandeur! Bravo my good man!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.
First of all why can't a gay guy lie all the 'straight' things you do and seconds you basically want to use a gay guy as a sex doll when an did you need?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have said it before, maybe on this very thread. I forget. I do desire a straight buddy. I idealize the closeness but it's not about sexual pursuit. I think I looked for straight guy approval growing up. It's a carry over from those days. I'm not totally proud of the fact I need another's approval but I think its based on this need if I'm being honest with myself.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am automatically attracted to straight men. That is who I try to conquer. There is something sexy to me about a guy being with a woman holding hands, kissing in public and or just hanging out together that makes me want him too. Especially if he begins small talk with me while with her and If I can make him laugh oooh i want him bad.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think what you've observed is that straight women make men work a lot harder before they'll have sex with you.

Where as gay men, like most straight men have comparably low barriers when it comes to qualifying someone for a one night stand. Especially if they are feeling horny or drunk.

Okay, sure there are those gay guys that like straight guys specifically but I wouldn't say most do.

Itsmeandyou

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am automatically attracted to straight men. That is who I try to conquer. There is something sexy to me about a guy being with a woman holding hands, kissing in public and or just hanging out together that makes me want him too. Especially if he begins small talk with me while with her and If I can make him laugh oooh i want him bad.
Nice!

So, when I see a guy with a huge cock on LPSG, I always look at their profile page for their sexual orientation. And if it says 100% straight, I get a little disappointed.