Why are people in denial?

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of people claim that they have 8"X6" or 9"X6" penises. According to the big cock society and the Kinsey Report, less than 9% of the population have 8" and above. Why do people want to claim the sizes that they don't really have? I don't get it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think most are lying.

I think we need a new gold standard reference other than the Kinsey Report. It was first published in 1948! While it did receive kudos as some of the best human sexual biology research of that time. It is currently antiquated.

A lot of things have changed in the US and abroad since 1948. Americans on the whole are taller, better educated, and consume more processed foods. In 1948 a well dressed man wore a fedora and sock garters. A well dressed lady never left home without wearing a hat and gloves and her bag always matched her shoes. Pantyhose had not yet been invented and Jim Crow laws were still in effect across the country.

Your quote, that's like saying it's impossible for so many baseball players to have broken Babe Ruth's home run record. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Your profile says you are 9"x6", so either you are unhappy with increasing competition, or you are one of the men making false claims. Which is it Joe?

njqt466

A lot of people claim that they have 8"X6" or 9"X6" penises. According to the big cock society and the Kinsey Report, less than 9% of the population have 8" and above. Why do people want to claim the sizes that they don't really have? I don't get it.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Calm down Avg_joe-- it's time for today's math lesson on averages.

Now, just how does one figure out an average? Well, you take 2 or more numbers and add them together and then divide by the total number of numbers added together. Here's an example:
+30
+60
120 Divide the 120 by 3 and you have an average of 40.

Now let's apply this to penis size.

10 men walk into room A and drop their trousers and male nurse Clyde takes out a measuring device--the following are the results.

1st_man=3_inches, 2nd_man=8_inches, 3rd_man=6_inches, 4th_man=5_inches, 5th_man=9_inches, 6th_man=2.1_inches, 7th_man=4.9_inches, 8th_man=15.1_inches, 9th_man=5.9_inches, 10th_man=7_inches.
We add these figures and the total is 66 which we divide by 10 which gives an average of 6.6 inches per man.

Meanwhie, 10 men walk into room B and drop their trousers and male nurse Oscar takes out his trusty measuring device and gets to work with the following results:

1st_man=9.1_inches, 2nd_man=4.2_inches, 3rd_man=3.5_inches, 4th_man=5_inches, 5th_man=7.2_inches, 6th_man=2.9_inches, 7th_man=6.1_inches, 8th_man=8.2_inches, 9th_man=5.3_inches, 10th_man=4.5_inches. We add up these figures and have a total of 56 which we also divide by 10 and the result gives an average of 5.6 inches per man.

So, 2 rooms, 2 different averages and there were some men who were big and some who were small. There are not zillions of the big ones out there but they do exist. My figuring is this, if someone wants to brag about what they don;t have then it's there problem. I don't care what the size is if I am not planning to become sexual with them.

So the Kinsey report can say "Less than 9% of the populatin has an 8 incher or above" but this would include in the tally 3 inchers and 12 inchers (Not that I've seen one of those yet, at least not in my hands). Does the Kinsey report say the actual number of men who were above 8 inches? In other words if they measure 40,000 and 2000 are over the 8 inch mark but equally 2000 are under 4 inches it drops the percentage points drastically.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is that 9% of the adult male population, or 9% of the population? And are we talking average or median?

In any case, I don't believe it. 'Way too high. No, I do not have any survey results to back that up. Consider it a matter of faith.

Why so much lying about it? I don't know. Quite a lot on here is lies. People lie about their ages, genders, locations, history, just about everything. Strange, but true.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think we need a new gold standard reference other than the Kinsey Report. It was first published in 1948! While it did receive kudos as some of the best human sexual biology research of that time. It is currently antiquated.

A lot of things have changed in the US and abroad since 1948. Americans on the whole are taller, better educated, and consume more processed foods. In 1948 a well dressed man wore a fedora and sock garters. A well dressed lady never left home without wearing a hat and gloves and her bag always matched her shoes. Pantyhose had not yet been invented and Jim Crow laws were still in effect across the country.

Your quote, that's like saying it's impossible for so many baseball players to have broken Babe Ruth's home run record. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Your profile says you are 9"x6", so either you are unhappy with increasing competition, or you are one of the men making false claims. Which is it Joe?

njqt466

I am unhappy with increasing false claims. I don't care about the competition, but I want honesty !!!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As njqt says,those ancient reports don't have much relevence in the 21st century.Most of us have photos and videos to substantiate our claims.Still photos can be taken from a flattering angle but the videos don't lie!
We have some eagle-eyed lookouts ever ready to pounce on the fakers. :cool:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am unhappy with increasing false claims. I don't care about the competition, but I want honesty !!!
If you don;t believe others who claim to have more than 9 inches as you purport to have, then why should we bother believing you? You can't have it both ways. .

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok even if it is 9%, how many people in the world have access to the internet? now how many people are on this site claiming to be "8x6" or whatever youre talking about. My guess is the number is not 9% of the population who have access to the internet in the world.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh i dont reallly care im on this site looking for big cock no sorting out big for big. im about 6-7" adn i aint even checked girth but if u wahnt pics o can give you some rite now! just msg me ;)

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

People who claim to have 8x6 or 9x6 or bigger but don't post pics to prove it are the ones that no one believes.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
it it possible that the average size stated by kinsy report or others is a little above the actual average. Think it's because the more endowed men are more willing to drop their pants. You know what I mean.

LooseCannon

Just Browsing
Media

njqt466

That's all very liberating and cutting edge, but none of that changes human biology, especially not the 59 years.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well in my limited experience of sex with 9 men, one was above 8 inches. So not far off the statistics for such a small sample really.

I think it is human nature for men to overestimate size, but that doesn`t mean all of the large ones on here are overestimated. What else would you expect to find on this site but large penises. If it were called "Small Penis support group" you would expect to find small penises in very large numbers.

I joined this group because my boyfriend is large, and that means that there are issues. I prefer not to discuss his actual size, and wouldn`t dream of posting a picture of him. I don`t really care who is what size, but more what advice they can give when I need it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are correct Leatherboy, nylon hose which were invented in the 1930's replaced silk stockings. However they were still attched to garters until the late 1950's.

It was the advent of the mini-skirt that necessitated the need for pantyhose. As everyone knows it's just plain tacky to have your garters hanging out from beneath your mini skirt.

njqt466

Panty hose were invented in the 30's

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Again, the statistics being flung about without understanding what statistics is all about. Thanks, Onslow, for pointing out at least part of the problem with the "accepted stats."

Just once, I would like to see a "study of average penis size", but done with a very large sample size, and the results sorted by mean, median, mode, standard deviation, maybe even a RMS thrown in for good measure. Pulling one number out of a statistical analysis is really quite meaningless.

Given two sample populations, an equal mean but different mode or median would tell you vastly different stories about the populations.