Why are people so angry about circumcision

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oookay! This must be a European or American phenomenon. Here in Sunny South Africa, i have to admit i've never witnessed or experience such heated debate as to pros or cons of circumsion... it's always just been the choice of the parent based on religious or hygienic grounds.... I got my dick snipped for hygienic reasons... for which i am grateful as i don't have to meticulously pull back my foreskin and wash away the "smegma" and i probably received "faux" teasing from uncut friends for being the 'jew-boy' which i thought was a riot as they were misinformed fuckwits... Who are these groups arguing either way... Don't they have day jobs?!?!

"i love sam_solo26"

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oookay! This must be a European or American phenomenon. Here in Sunny South Africa, i have to admit i've never witnessed or experience such heated debate as to pros or cons of circumsion... it's always just been the choice of the parent based on religious or hygienic grounds.... I got my dick snipped for hygienic reasons... for which i am grateful as i don't have to meticulously pull back my foreskin and wash away the "smegma" and i probably received "faux" teasing from uncut friends for being the 'jew-boy' which i thought was a riot as they were misinformed fuckwits... Who are these groups arguing either way... Don't they have day jobs?!?!

"i love sam_solo26"
Since you're new to the discussion, we don't care what adults do with their dicks. Although your decision certainly sounds ill-informed. We're talking about people cutting babies for no reason.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
why are people so angry about circumcision and I mean from both sides? Theres nothing wrong with being circumcised and it even makes some men feel better and then on the other side theres nothing wrong about not being circumcised and some men feel that's the best way to be same as with shaving pubes and piercings. Why does everybody get so angry and mean about it all?

Since you're new to the discussion, we don't care what adults do with their dicks. Although your decision certainly sounds ill-informed. We're talking about people cutting babies for no reason.
NO!!!! The topic was asking why people are angry it was not created as yet another anticirc or procirc thread, you already have infected dozens of those threads! I simply asked why the anger on both sides? I did not ask for a debate on circumcising or not circumcising, you and a select few decided to make it yet another derailed thread to focus your rage on. Apparently you aren't capable of an adult discussion!!

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

No your not! You still go into every adult circumcision thread and make a scene. And then you talk about "ill informed" decisions and cutting babies for no reason.../sigh

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my dick snipped for hygienic reasons... for which i am grateful as i don't have to meticulously pull back my foreskin and wash away the "smegma"

As an uncut guy, neither do i. Its very easy to clean the dick even with a foreskin :rolleyes: and also, washing regularly like most guys do, smegma doesn't get the chance to build up.

Hygiene reasons are just as pointless as medical reasons.

Plus, if uncut guys are getting smegma under the foreskin, it means cut guys are getting it on their underwear, so its always important to change your undies daily.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
NO!!!! The topic was asking why people are angry it was not created as yet another anticirc or procirc thread, you already have infected dozens of those threads! I simply asked why the anger on both sides? I did not ask for a debate on circumcising or not circumcising, you and a select few decided to make it yet another derailed thread to focus your rage on. Apparently you aren't capable of an adult discussion!!
I don't know Hoss. You're the one who sounds rageful.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Whoa Whoa! Hold on a sec dxjnorto. What do you mean cutting babies for no reason. Whether it seems cruel or not, every parent goes into the 'should we, shouldn't we' decision of circumcision with reason or at least reasonable intent. Again, many do it for relilgious reasons... if they're of a religious persuasion, then that IS their reason. Others do it because they believe it to be more hygienic.... and that is their reason. I don't think anyone decides on circumcising their new borns just for "shits and giggles". For that, i could understand outrage... but to say there is no reason behind it and considering the fact that it a centuries old tradition amongst the jewish community (originally honoring a covenant between jews and God) where are you getting your "no-reason" argument? Unless i misread earlier posts.... then please quote them for me.

"i love sam_solo26"

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mitchymo.... I'd clean your smegma for you anyday..... hmmmmm... but before you get too moist in the nether regions thinking about that one you dirty 'uncut' bitch :)
just remember that...
"i love sam_solo26".....first and foremost anyway!!!!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if they're of a religious persuasion, then that IS their reason.
Like I said, for no reason. No infant recognizes any religion. Besides all religions have prohibitions against doing harm. It's just that circ is the odd exception to so many social standards of common decency.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Plus, if uncut guys are getting smegma under the foreskin, it means cut guys are getting it on their underwear, so its always important to change your undies daily.

Just to correct you. Cut guys do not produce smegma. This comes from a guy who knows what it is to have an uncut penis with smegma buildup versus having a cut penis with absolutely no smegma buildup.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mitchymo.... I'd clean your smegma for you anyday..... hmmmmm... but before you get too moist in the nether regions thinking about that one you dirty 'uncut' bitch :)
just remember that...
"i love sam_solo26".....first and foremost anyway!!!!!

No worries, he's one hot little puppy, so can't blame ya! :wink:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said, for no reason. No infant recognizes any religion. Besides all religions have prohibitions against doing harm. It's just that circ is the odd exception to so many social standards of common decency.

I guess we should not pierce a girls ears then?