Why are people such buttfucks?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I'm enough of a cartoon character to still be surprised when someone I know well is a pussy faced bitch. Ugh, I just hate the majority of the human race.

Now, as to actual buttfuckers- I really couldn't do without them. I love my 'mos, and I don't even take it up the ass. (believes 'tis better to give than receive)

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I'm enough of a cartoon character to still be surprised when someone I know well is a pussy faced bitch. Ugh, I just hate the majority of the human race.

Now, as to actual buttfuckers- I really couldn't do without them. I love my 'mos, and I don't even take it up the ass. (believes 'tis better to give than receive)

It's one thing to expect lying buttfucks on the interweb, but it's always surprising when someone we know dicks us over with a bald-faced lie. In my mind it's impossible to ever fully turn back because trust flies right out the window. Ya know what they say, once a buttfuck, always a buttfuck.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When people show you who they are, believe them.

Thanks bro, seems I needed to hear that right about now.
He already showed me he's a weasel, but being a liar too, I just can't tolerate. Thank everything that's good it's not a love interest of mine. Being lazy is bad. Mooching off of other people while you're being lazy is worse. Mooching off of a girl AND both of her parents is much worse. Swearing to said mother that you'd been earnestly seeking employment, but no one wants to hire a healthy white 23 year old male is abhorent.
Forgetting that said mother lives downstairs and sees your goddamned truck in the parking lot every day and hears your stereo up at full blast is just retarded. Fucking ppl. This is why I don't own a gun.

Media
It's one thing to expect lying buttfucks on the interweb, but it's always surprising when someone we know dicks us over with a bald-faced lie. In my mind it's impossible to ever fully turn back because trust flies right out the window. Ya know what they say, once a buttfuck, always a buttfuck.
Truer words never spoken. You know, sometimes you can get mentally buttfucked and used by a buttfucker who is buttfucking others but who turns out to be nothing more than a self-serving buttfuck, the buttfucker. . . but after buttfucking many then they become a "straight" buttfucker, the pussy faced bitch!:biggrin1:

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truer words never spoken. You know, sometimes you can get mentally buttfucked and used by a buttfucker who is buttfucking others but who turns out to be nothing more than a self-serving buttfuck, the buttfucker. . . but after buttfucking many then they become a "straight" buttfucker, the pussy faced bitch!:biggrin1:

Precisely. But don't confuse the PFB with the equally loathsome cunt faced bitch... that's a totally different beast!

Media
Precisely. But don't confuse the PFB with the equally loathsome cunt faced bitch... that's a totally different beast!
Forgive me, Master, it was a tremendous faux pas to confuse the PFB with the ELCFB when it is well known that the ELCFB is frightening, should be avoided at all costs, and is the natural enemy of the BF!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, Zora, I didn't realize at the beginning of the post that you were referring to him. That definitely complicates matters, because although you can tell him to bugger off and don't bother you any more, you can't escape him that easily. Yikes. The only one who can truly put him where he belongs will have to do that for herself.

Love ya! Big bear hugs from afar.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
And he needs you more than you want him, and he lies to you all the time
And the Pussy-faced Buttfuck is still on the line.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's actually quite creepy- I was singing that song a couple days ago for no reason I can recall.

I'm glad the creatives on here can make music out of my rants!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knowing what a strong woman you are, why have you not put your words where your mouth is and obliterate the bugger? Go for it!

I would have said the same things to The Madame, had I not read her post #26 first. That really does complicate matters. She can certainly tell him how she feels about it, but that may complicate other areas of her life. Not a good situation.

Uh, Z, perhaps a cup of tea and a nice long talk with Absinthium would be in order... before you shred him with your oh-so-lovely dragon tongue.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have said the same things to The Madame, had I not read her post #26 first. That really does complicate matters. She can certainly tell him how she feels about it, but that may complicate other areas of her life. Not a good situation.

Uh, Z, perhaps a cup of tea and a nice long talk with Absinthium would be in order... before you shred him with your oh-so-lovely dragon tongue.

Yeah, we've talked a bit, but she said something I found disturbing- that it's just easier for her not to think about it. That got me fuming. If this fucker is making her so miserable that she has to stick her head in the sand to get through her day, well that's not something a mother wants to hear. I'm not in love with the chode, I don't have to ignore shit.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Swearing to said mother that you'd been earnestly seeking employment, but no one wants to hire a healthy white 23 year old male is abhorent.
Forgetting that said mother lives downstairs and sees your goddamned truck in the parking lot every day and hears your stereo up at full blast is just retarded. Fucking ppl. This is why I don't own a gun.

Lazy but capable white men give alla us self-respectin' welfare needin' niggers, spicks and white trash hoes with 25 kids out of wedlock a bad name.

Oh No HE D-I- DI-INT~!!