Why are people such buttfucks?

Media
I would have said the same things to The Madame, had I not read her post #26 first. That really does complicate matters. She can certainly tell him how she feels about it, but that may complicate other areas of her life. Not a good situation.
Whoops! My bad! Apologies extended with hopes of being forgiven. I guess that makes me a buttfucker. How about you, Pecker?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you considered putting your classic "Fuck off!" post to music so you'll have something to blast back at him through the day.

Try to arrange the speakers so they're directly below him. Hell, with enough speaker wire you can have the speaker right under his chair.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you considered putting your classic "Fuck off!" post to music so you'll have something to blast back at him through the day.

Try to arrange the speakers so they're directly below him. Hell, with enough speaker wire you can have the speaker right under his chair.

This sounds like a job for a totally NEW post that tells all lazy men (No Scrubs) to go get a fucking job.

Yup.

*sings*

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass
So (NO)

I don't want your number (NO)
I don't want to give you mine and (NO)
I don't want to meet you nowhere (NO)
I don't want none of your time and (NO)

[Chorus:]
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think calling an able-bodied human being who doesn't want to work a "buttfuck" gives all buttfucks (and buttfuckings, which at least has the advantage of being an activity OTHER THAN sitting around on your ass) a bad name.

NCbear (who really wishes we could send everyone who doesn't want to work to environments like Antarctica)

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Madame Z, I hope that I am understanding the situation correctly, if not I apologise for wasting your time...

If this mooch is in some way your daughter's love interest...boyfriend, husband whatever. The only advice I can give you with regard to her level of unhappiness, yet avoidance of it is "Sometimes the best way to love someone is to let them hurt themselves...and to then help them pick up the pieces." You can stand on your head till you are blue in the face, but if she doesn't want to see it, she won't...sometimes it's best to allow the ones that we love to discover the truth for themselves, as painful as it may be...the self discovery will hold more meaningful lessons that she will able to grow from.

With that said, as for that blood sucking toad, kick his sorry ass to the curb! Yes, a bit drastic, however, if you deal with it in the right way...

If I were in your shoes, I would sit down and have a heart to heart with your daughter where you express the negative impact that he is having on your life (that's of course assuming that you haven't). Try not to go into how you see that he is destroying her life, stick to your own truth and your own reality. Once she understands where you are coming from, tell her that enough is enough, you can respect the fact that she is willing to accept the type of life that he is giving her, but it doesn't mean that you have to accept the way that it impacts on you. That you have had enough, and that you will be giving him the ultimatum of either finding a job within the next two weeks to a month, or its a case of hit the road Jack. Let her know that you love her with all your heart, and no matter what you will stand by her and support her wherever you can...the point is you will be there for HER full stop.

She may choose to be angry with you..or even leave with him. As difficult as it may be for you to watch, at the end of the day, it's her choice to make. The problem with her hiding her head in the sand, is that not only is she avoiding issues, but she is also avoiding the accountability and consequences of her actions...and it really isn't fair for you to be the one to deal with them, as they are not yours to bear.

If she does decide to leave, try your hardest to keep in close contact with her...so that she she knows that if and when things don't work out, she has a home and a loving mother to turn to.

I realise that I may come across as being hard or critical of your daughter, which I assure you I am not...my heart really goes out to you and her.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now you're exaggerating, I've told you a billion times not to do that - I mean, have you met the majority of the human race?:tongue:

Haha, no- I'm using the statisticians' method of applying a random sample to the population at large. It's usually quite accurate, if your sample is indeed random.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
biguy2738 said:
Madame Z, I hope that I am understanding the situation correctly, if not I apologise for wasting your time...

You understood the situation as well as you could have from what I posted, but it was a little off from what's been happening. My daughter has among the most brilliant minds of anyone I have ever met, she knows what's going on and she knows how it's affecting me, and her father. To be fair, she never asked either of us to jump in, we both did that on our own, thinking they guy just needed a hand getting started. Lots of people need that, and he doesn't come from a family that talks about anything much. We all LIKE him a great deal, and would love to see him step up to the plate. But as I said, our decisions have been our own, she isn't responsible for them.

We did have a sit-down last night, so now we'll just see if it takes. I got it started by talking about the things that affected me, but one of those things is that I don't like to see my daughter cry, or have to shut down emotionally to get through the day. I don't like to see her hurting so badly that she can't function, just because he wants to be an overgrown 12 year old boy. I also let him know there would be NO further financial help from me, Julianna, or her father, not even a dollar, not even if he's desperate. He can hock his possessions if he needs money to job hunt, but if he hasn't paid me back and got his share of the rent by the 1st, out the door he goes. I can't make them break up, nor do I care to, but I won't support him. I also asked him how he'd feel if the roles were reversed and they'd had to ask his mother to move in with them because Julianna wouldn't work- how would that feel to him? How would he feel about Julianna sponging off of his mom? Would he love her just the same if she was using his family for support while she sat on her fat ass? I doubt it. He had to agree. Like I said, we'll see by the first.

edit- we use the principles of tough love in my house, I would never let Julianna just hurt herself and learn from her own mistakes, if the easier softer way was to tell her a harsh truth. She has come to expect and even appreciate that from me, and she knows what she's going to get when she asks my opinion on something. She'll do the same for me too- if she sees me doing something buttfucking retarded, you bet I'll be hearing about it.

Would you take the keys away from a drunk friend, one you really love, or just let them learn their own lessons?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Z, you are a wonderful mother, and an awesome woman - your heart stretches from one end of the earth to the other.
My respect for you grows by the day!

I really do hope everything works out fine.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, I came here to blow off steam so I could speak rationally when the time came. I know it was still harsh, but people need not expect that they can DO harsh things, but no one's allowed to SAY something harsh in response to it. Pure bullshit. If he's a big enough boy to shit on ME (that takes some guts, doesn't it?:biggrin1: ) then he damned well be a big enough boy to hear my harsh criticism.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure