Why are pregnant women so fat?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It got banned as btrell. It got banned as dickboy. It will soon get banned as Edward Yawn. One troll, many names.
Oh, is that who this is!? I knew this junk sounded annoyingly familiar.

with all that fluid that they shoot out you would think they would be a little smaller.
WTF?!? :confused::mad:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't pregnant women leak amniotic fluid or something?
NO! Guiltrip, you may mean this and a few other posts to be funny; but they aren't. Lately they are insensitive, ignorant, and offensive. You need to stop and think before you post or you will soon find yourself banned.

Haven't you ever had a sex education class? How old are you? Are you even old enough to be on this site?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys , i'm drinking ... and never put much stock in proper annunciation. But let the record show I made an effort despite the jose quervo... have a great night
The virgin Mary did when the angel came to visit!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!

guiltrip

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO! Guiltrip, you may mean this and a few other posts to be funny; but they aren't. Lately they are insensitive, ignorant, and offensive. You need to stop and think before you post or you will soon find yourself banned.

Haven't you ever had a sex education class? How old are you? Are you even old enough to be on this site?

Wow, I think you're the one who's confused. Have you ever heard of someones "water breaking".
You're clearly just attacking me for a reference that I made to you in another thread, and you obviously dont have the balls to bring that up.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. wow.

...i think a pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing there is. :)

I agree with you and TK, I think pregnant women are absolutely gorgeous. I love having the opportunity to photograph them. In this vein, I am already planning the conception of No_String's and mercurialbliss' children.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all that fluid that they shoot out you would think they would be a little smaller. [/quote
] <=== This statement makes no sense. It's not that much barely a quart if memory serves correct.
FYI: Under normal circumstances, the amount of amniotic fluid increases until the beginning of the third trimester. It generally peaks at 34 weeks, at which point you may carry about a quart of the stuff. After that, it gradually decreases until you give birth.

Dont pregnant women leak amniotic fluid or something?
<=== This sounds as if you thought the amniotic fluid leaks out through out the entire 9 months, hence my comment.

Wow, I think you're the one who's confused. Have you ever heard of someones "water breaking". Of course I have; but neither of your previous posts led me to believe that was what you were referring to. Actually, as previously stated your wording led me to believe you were a 14-16 year old male who had not only never had a sex ed class but had also never seen a movie in which a pregnant woman gave birth.
For clarities sake, a pregnant womans water breaks at the end of her pregnancy signifying the baby is ready to be born. It often comes out as a huge gush of amniotic fluid. However, sometimes the release of amniotic fluid is more like a 'slow leak.' It can make the woman feel like she has to urinate frequently and she will run back and forth to the bathroom.
You're clearly just attacking me for a reference that I made to you in another thread, and you obviously dont have the balls to bring that up.
No, I wasn't. I don't drag arguments across threads.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women seem to always be fighting the urge to eat and gain weight. When they get pregnant they have an excuse to not watch what they eat. (They're eating for the baby's sake.) So they end up putting on more weight than is necessary.

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some women seem to always be fighting the urge to eat and gain weight. When they get pregnant they have an excuse to not watch what they eat. (They're eating for the baby's sake.) So they end up putting on more weight than is necessary.

Finally a post that makes sense.