Why are progressives against school vouchers..

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You're kidding, right? This again, really? Read the goddamned post, you fuckwit!

From post #87:

"Nuclear families" are themselves part of the problem. With the divorce rates as high as 67%, they are becomming an urban legend. It's going to take more insight than just to say "Ooh, that's bad". We're going to have to realistically address WHY. Inequality to women. Marital violence. Child abuse. The potential of domination. Marriages fail because people who can support themselves are not inclined to tolerate intolerable circumstances.

Talk about pretzel logic! I think you just made my day! You just said white people get divorced to erase the stigma of divorce, and black people get divorced because they were never married in the first place! Please allow me to present today's Darwin Award, pay no attention to the prick as I puncture your chest with it, a prick like you shouldn't even feel it.

Well , maybe I said that in your mind ...mind....mind...mind....mind { dam is that echo in there?? [guffaw]

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m against vouchers.......mainly because the private schools will of course pick and choose who they accept... I see them welcoming only the brightest, leaving the rest (the majority) of kids to fall to the wayside and where would the disabled kids fit in.
If you think the Public schools are bad now, what’s it going to be like after the cream-of-the-crop has been skim off.

@Kotchanski......more power to you gal, I’m sure your kids are going to be outstanding adults who will be very proud of their mom.