Why are so many american cocks cut?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lahaine, Oct 30, 2008.

1. lahaine

lahaine Member

Albums:
    is it to do with high number of jews or what?

2. D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker

D_Fowlmouth Chickenchoker Account Disabled

lol.. is this gonna be a racist thread?

<< cut and is an Irish, Cherokee, French dude

3. beretta8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Supposedly for health reason...less infections...(head cheese)....but it seems more like some sort of convenience.....

4. D_Portelay Porquesword

5. crossy

Gold Member

Think it is cosmetic. Other cults also circumsize for unknown reasons.

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's a combination of alot of things:

Judeo-Christian reasons (circumcision as part of religious tradition) cosmetic reasons (clean and tidy), perhaps advanced medicne (avoid tight foreskin by removing it as a baby when pain won't be the same issue as an adult...) and to be different from europeans (after all, the colonies revolted from British ways...) and my guess for the biggest reason:

mothers who wanted their young boys to stop touching themselves so much- make it easier to clean and it won't get rubbed so much.

I think the tide is turning men- and it's about damn time.

7. 80deezel

80deezel New Member

I think its religious reasoning but im still mad they cut too much off.

8. plumbr

plumbr Member

"To look like their fathers...."
    "So my child won't be teased..."
    "So he won't look 'different'..."

9. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Oh, fuck you. I'm as WASP as they come. Perhaps it's just an American thing, done with some ridiculous idea about hygiene or something. Google it and you'll get the whole history of circumcison if you're looking for it. I don't even know why people even start these threads. Forget about it. No one else is interested, although apparently you are. Blah, blah, blah. Cut.

#9 B_Nick8, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  10. polesmoker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am Baptist and I had my son circumcised because his dad is and the doctor said it keeps the penis cleaner.

11. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    According to the World Health Organization (WHO), global estimates suggest that 30% of males are circumcised, of whom 68% are Muslim. In the United States, the amount of males who are circumcised varies in different parts of the country. Religion really has not as much to do with it as you are lead to believe. Before you jump to conclusions, Google it and you'll see a lot of statistics and information on the subject. That way you don't come across as an asshole or racist.

12. B_josh762

B_josh762 New Member

Uncut and live in the lower midwest. My father, brothers, myself and my son uncut. Dr.'s said one should be cir'd because it is cleaner. Not to mention the extra big bucks they have made over the years clipping foreskin off. Glad my parents thought it was barbaric to do so.

13. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

We like our teeth straight and bleached white, and our boys with cut clean cocks over here - that's why.

14. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had some women who tell me they rather have cut cocks because they look better. Now just to let you know, I'd say 7 out of 10 prefer cut to uncut, but that's a unscientific survey of past lovers. And these are women from ever race, religion and from all over the world. One girl who I was with for a few years told me I was the first cut guy she had ever had. She'd had maybe 40 or 50 guys before me and thought my cock was "beautiful". Out of the guys I'd been with, I can recall maybe 60% were cut.

15. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    it's tradition, nothing else.

16. monstacock

monstacock New Member

only sick subhumans would do that these days! dont disable penis, a cuted penis is a disabled cock! im not cutted. the foreskin saves and prevents penis from injuries, its an important part of a penis, its normaly to have a noncuted cock. jews had to do it coz they must cut their cocks if they really love god so it was like a faith test... buttoday, whoever recommends it should be burned alive, cutted cocks maybe dont have infections but they also lose sensitivity when u suckin ur cock, a cutted cock cant be so good as uncuted, and it isnt cleaner at all, with an uncuted cock u can be clean like with a circumcised..

these ***** make mad whoch recommend that old tradition barbarien ritual of cockcuting, we dont have to do that, normal humans dont do that

17. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

you seem to be very mixed up in your info, here as a cut cock is not a disabled cock by any means. also as for the sensitivity this will vary from guy to guy as my hubby hasn't lost any sensitive and he has been cut for 12 yrs now . and as for your thinking a cut cock isn't as good as a uncut cock how would you know this for sure fact? the only ones who can truthfully say this is the guys who have had a foreskin and gotten cut as an adult. and even then you will get mixed answers on this as well do to many things. and from my experience with both cut and uncut i can say it is my opinion that you are wrong but some women like uncut so there again it depends on the preference of the person. you dont know anymore about a cut cock and how it feels and or how good it is than a cut guy knows about foreskin if he hasn't had one. even i dont know everything about cut and uncut cocks except what experiences i have had with them over time. and what my friends have told me about it after some of them have gotten cut latter. so i wouldn't be saying someones cock is useless so to speak just because they happen to be or get circumcised . any more than a cut guy should be saying the same about uncut guys, it depends on the guy and the women as to which is better, and there will never be an agreement on this as each has their preference and reasons for that preference and all are diffrent.

18. GeorgiaRick

GeorgiaRick New Member

I agree. I was cut at birth but made sure my sons kept their skins. It is barbaric to chop it off

19. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was circumcised at age 30. I'm now 53 and I can tell you that I didn't lose any sensitivity along with my foreskin.

I think it's widespread in the USA because, (A) it's traditional, and (B) as another poster said, the doctors make money out of it - so sure they're going to recommend it.

Circumcision has lost popularity here in the UK in recent years. When I was a kid I was surprised to see how many boys had been cut. But the National Health Service is not a commercial organisation and it's policy of not doing unnecessary procedures was extended to the point where doctors stopped doing circumcision unless it was necessary (due to phimosis, etc.). These days if a parent takes a boy to the family doctor and asks about circumcision, the vast majority of doctors would advise them to leave it alone. It's unnecessary, and it's a trauma to the child.

20. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

to be honest here all the guys i know who have gotten cut as adults haven't lost any sensitivity from it that i know of least they didn't act like it LOL. but seeing as i dont have a cock i can only quote how it pertains to me and from the guys who have had it done tell me. and all that i know tell my good things about it so seeing as its my preference for a nice girthy cut cock i have no choice but to believe them. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted