Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I'm English and have been with a lot more intact cocks that cut ones. The cut cocks are definitely easier to 'handle' and a foreskin makes giving a hand job a lot more pleasureable in my opinion. I love the way a hard cock feels inside the foreskin as I wank a guy.
I enjoy cut cocks too, just think it's a shame most americans are mutilated at birth without being asked.
Re infections, I get infections in my teeth but doesn't mean I should have had them all pulled out when they first grew

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why am I like the only person bothered that the OP thinks Americans are circumcised because of our minute Jewish population? :confused:
I grew up in Southern NJ in the '50s and '60s where there was a substantial Jewish population, yet most (if not all) boys of every religion and ethnic background were cut. According to my Jewish friends from high school, the only distinction about Jewish circumcision was that often the rabbai peformed the procedure. I don't know if rabbais still do this or not as many things change over time. Perhaps the rabbai involvement makes the Jewish group stand out. Not an excuse for the OP's remark - just a possible reason.

Not wrong, just weird. If I was seeing an otherwise nice guy and found out he was restoring his foreskin. I think I might have to dump him. Seriously, I just don't get the male obsession with it. I don't believe uncircumcised men are better off or better lovers. I just think they're uncircumcised. :cool:
I had to laugh at this comment as I don't understand all the fuss about cut or uncut. I have never seen an uncircumcised penis up close in real life, only in photos. I was circumcised at birth and am fine with it. I don't feel any sense of loss, mutilation, or resentment that this was done without my knowledge or permission. I feel a certain degree of genuine compassion for those who feel violated for being cut and are struggling with it, yet I hope it's the worst problem that they have to deal with in life.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sdbg,

It's a Mohel not a Rabbi that performs the procedure.

As for the "fuss," could you understand that the "fuss" is about who decides whether healthy skin is cut off a boy's sex organ without medical indication and without the consent of the foreskin's owner?

Last edited:

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
is it to do with high number of jews or what?

Even using the term, "cut," is offensive. I'm sick of all the anti-circumcision bashing. Christian Americans and Jews believe in the practice... Do you have a problem with that? BTW- Over 80% of Americans identify with Christianity on some level. Needless to say, there is a large Jewish population as well.

Women in America STRONGLY prefer circumcised cocks. The whole "cut/uncut" thing is strictly in the gay community.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
sdbg,

It's a Mohel not a Rabbi that performs the procedure.

As for the "fuss," could you understand that the "fuss" is about who decides whether healthy skin is cut off a boy's sex organ without medical indication and without the consent of the foreskin's owner?

Children do not have a right to "consent" to anything. This is absurd. Do you allow a child to make life decisions? Of course not. Parents make all sorts of decisions for their children. I, for one, am ecstatic that my parents had the good judgement to remove my foreskin. No child wants to be a "freak." And in my country, uncircumcised men ARE considered freaks by the majority of women. The practice is not mutilation, and has no negative consequences. It's like a damn haircut. Now, female "circumcision" is most certainly barbaric. Is anyone going to leave the evil, Christian Americans alone and dare to tackle that Muslim practice?
:cool:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too get a bit weary about the subtle, and not-so-subtle, insinuations of circumcision being so barbaric and evil in America.

Besides, so many of these "why are americans XXXX?" threads are really just poorly disguised excuses to bash the US.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I too get a bit weary about the subtle, and not-so-subtle, insinuations of circumcision being so barbaric and evil in America.

Besides, so many of these "why are americans XXXX?" threads are really just poorly disguised excuses to bash the US.

Exactly. I'm glad there's someone else out there honest enough to call bullsh**. All I can figure is that some people from certain places have a certain amount of angst. I think the hatred is directed against Americans and anything traditionally "American," such as Christianity, conservative values, etc. Apparently, circumcision is now the world's biggest problem. :eek:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Children do not have a right to "consent" to anything. ...
I didn't say children have the "right" to give consent. Legally, in USA and most other countries, they don't. I will say: if there's no medical indication then it's wrong and unethical to cut off a healthy foreskin on a child. If it's diseased or malformed then it's o.k. to cut it off. Cutting off a body part to prevent an unlikely future affliction is stupid medicine.

As an adult, the man can have it cut if off for any reason, as far as I'm concerned.
... Now, female "circumcision" is most certainly barbaric. Is anyone going to leave the evil, Christian Americans alone and dare to tackle that Muslim practice?
"Female circumcision" isn't just a Moslem ritual. Christians in USA also did it until it was banned in the 1990s. The practice had largely ended by the 1970s. For instance, Patricia Robinett was circumcised when a young girl. She wrote a book about it.

Since you mentioned Christians, below is a word from Paul:
Behold, I Paul say unto you, that, if ye receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing.
Galatians 5:2​

Last edited:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I won't make an insinuation. I will bluntly state that I view infant/child ritual circumcision being barbaric and evil.
I don't think the O/P's intent was to bash America. Some of the other such threads have had an anti-USA bent; one of johnschlong's comes to mind. It think it's more likely the O/P is anti-Semitic but I'll give him the benefit of doubt and say he's naive.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even using the term, "cut," is offensive.
Huh? How euphemistic do you want to get? Cut is what it is. It isn't intact guys who invented "cut" (and we certainly didn't invent "uncut"!)

I'm sick of all the anti-circumcision bashing.
Like circumcision is some tender flower than needs its feelings respected?
Christian Americans and Jews believe in the practice...
The christians who believe in the practice can't have read their New Testament, eg Gal 5:2.

Do you have a problem with that? BTW- Over 80% of Americans identify with Christianity on some level. Needless to say, there is a large Jewish population as well.
The Jewish population is about 3% and not all circumcise.

Women in America STRONGLY prefer circumcised cocks.
Only one survey makes this claim, based on women in Iowa who had just had sons. 265 were sent a survey, only 145 returned usable replies:

• Only 16.5% of those who answered had experienced sex with both intact and circumcised men.
  • Some of their responses were irrational, suggesting they didn't know what they were talking about:
    • 77% said circumcised penises "seemed more natural"
    • 54% said circumcised penises "stayed softer"
The whole "cut/uncut" thing is strictly in the gay community.
Several of the leaders of the Intactivist movement are mothers who had bad experiences with circumcision. Others are heterosexual men who had problems with their own circumcisions. And if gay men (who have usually experienced both) have something to say about it, what's the matter with that?

Parents make all sorts of decisions for their children.
Not quite all sorts, in fact there isn't another healthy non-renewable body part that they have the right to order cut off for any reason or none. In particular, there's no (healthy, non-renewable) part at all of a girl baby they may have cut off, and of course if they tried to cut off an adult man's foreskin there'd be all hell to pay. The baby boy's foreskin is a peculiar exception.

I, for one, am ecstatic that my parents had the good judgement to remove my foreskin.
You may be now, but of course if they'd decided otherwise you have no way of saying how you'd feel then. Look at all the ecstatic intact American guys here.
No child wants to be a "freak." And in my country, uncircumcised men ARE considered freaks by the majority of women.
The rate is now down to about 55%, and less in the South and West, so they're not going to be considered "freaks" and if it continues to fall, it'll be the cut guys who are in the minority. I'd much rather console an intact guy that he hasn't had part of his dick cut off, than a cut guy that he has.

The practice is not mutilation,
That debate is endless and I try to stay out of it, but it's hard to find a definition of "mutilation" that excludes circumcision.
and has no negative consequences.
Wrong, ... wrong, ... wrong.
It's like a damn haircut.
Yeah, right, like you send your kid along to the barber to be circumcised every fortnight... Hair is dead tissue. Hair grows back.
Now, female "circumcision" is most certainly barbaric.
Ah, the double standard. Have you any idea how mild Indonesian female genital cutting is? It's probably milder than US circumcision.
Is anyone going to leave the evil, Christian Americans alone and dare to tackle that Muslim practice?
No, but it's quite possible to fight on two fronts, and all Intactivists are opposed to female genital cutting too.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

Yada
Yada
Yada
:biggrin1:

So much effort and so little to show for it

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even using the term, "cut," is offensive. I'm sick of all the anti-circumcision bashing. Christian Americans and Jews believe in the practice... Do you have a problem with that? BTW- Over 80% of Americans identify with Christianity on some level. Needless to say, there is a large Jewish population as well.

Women in America STRONGLY prefer circumcised cocks. The whole "cut/uncut" thing is strictly in the gay community.

This is such horse shit. It is called cut because they cut a chunk of your foreskin off. It might be culturally acceptable or the norm or whatever for you but no-one can ever convince me that it is 'natural' to remove a portion of particularly sensitive skin from a baby because we think it is best. Jesus, cannot believe it is even a debate. You probably all prefer circ cocks over your way cos you know no better

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sativa, for all think_kink's drug use at least t_k can string a fucking literate, grammatical sentence together

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
A Biblical reference from Paul's letter to the Galations is irrelevant to my assertion that most American Christians believe in circumcision. If this is theologically wrong...fine. But that is ANOTHER topic altogether. The fact remains that the MAJORITY of American Christians practice it, and it's part of our culture. Regarding the Jewish population in America, the 3% figure may be correct--I don't know. But again, this is another argument. The fact is that CULTURALLY, America is a Judeo-Christian country. For this reason, the vast majority of American men are circumsized regardless of whether or not they are Jewish. By the way, I think it is funny to have non-Americans tell me about the practices in my own country. :tongue:

Regarding Christians and female "circumcision" (clitorectomies)--the practice has never been practiced in America or West in general and is certainly NOT a Christian practice. I know now that someone will point me to one isolated incident and say, "Ha ha! I got you!!! Evil, Christian Westerners!!!" My response, "Every once in awhile man bites dog... doesn't make it so." (So please save yourself the time). My recent girlfriend was a Kenyan, and I've spent considerable time on the African continent, and specifically the northeast. Clitorectomies are performed in the Muslim part of Kenya (not the Christian south, btw), and in parts of Somalia, Ethiopia and the Sudan. All hot-spots for this sexist form of human torture are performed by "Muslims." Women are considered non-human and sinful for sexually seducing men. Thus, sex is to be rendered painful for them.

:mad:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see no need for it. My mother was a nurse and even she said if she had been a little more educated when I was born, she would have refused to have it done. Aside from religious reasons, and tradition, there is no medical need for it..... well, except for the doctors making a ton of money off it over the years.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Women in America STRONGLY prefer circumcised cocks.[/quote]

Yes , and Muslim men prefer circumcised woman, lets start mutilating woman as well.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Biblical reference from Paul's letter to the Galations is irrelevant to my assertion that most American Christians believe in circumcision. If this is theologically wrong...fine. But that is ANOTHER topic altogether. The fact remains that the MAJORITY of American Christians practice it, and it's part of our culture.
Since it is contrary to christian teaching (not just one reference, he goes on and on about it - it was a major wedge between Jews and early christians), why do you keep mentioning that they are christian? You might as well say most baseball watchers believe in circumcision (which is probably true) so circumcision is part of baseball culture.
Regarding the Jewish population in America, the 3% figure may be correct--I don't know. But again, this is another argument. The fact is that CULTURALLY, America is a Judeo-Christian country.
The term "Judeo-Christian" is a comparatively recent invention.
For this reason, the vast majority of American men are circumsized regardless of whether or not they are Jewish.
No, that is not the reason. The ostensible reasons are legion, but the real reasons boil down to a few non-religious matters like fear and conformity.
By the way, I think it is funny to have non-Americans tell me about the practices in my own country. :tongue:
You know everything about the US? It is the rest of the world's mis/fortune to know much more about the US than the US knows about the rest of the world.

Regarding Christians and female "circumcision" (clitorectomies)
The two are not synonymous. Female genital cutting ranges from much milder than male circumcision to much more drastic (if you exclude the extreme forms of male circumcision such as the flaying of the Yemen and the splying - splitting like a hot dog sausage - of outback Australia).

--the practice has never been practiced in America or West in general
On the contrary, female genital cutting was once quite common, never as common as the male, but remarkably so.

and is certainly NOT a Christian practice.
True, like male circumcision.
I know now that someone will point me to one isolated incident
Far more than one.
... All hot-spots for this sexist form of human torture are performed by "Muslims."
I think you're mistaken there. It's also tribal, and where tribes are christian, they still do it.
Women are considered non-human and sinful for sexually seducing men. Thus, sex is to be rendered painful for them.

:mad:
That is not why they do it - if that were so, why is it women who do it?

Last edited: